Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Voting_barThe arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Voting_barThe arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Rain followed, leaving five feet comfort room between them. She wasn't quite sure what Terra was feeling, so she didn't want to overwhelm her. Maybe she was wanting some food. Hopefully she wasn't offended by Rebecca.

"Hey, do you need anything? Tylonal? Something to drink? Food? I'm getting better at making pizza..."
Back to top Go down
Kruel
Kruel

RPG character
Name: Kruel
Code Name: Kruel
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:04 pm

"I'm going home," she frowned. "My mom would be worried about me. Especially after that earthquake hit." She paused at the hallway, asking a question she already knew the answer to, "How do I get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:09 pm

joshua watched as she left, he looked across the hall and said. "Down the hall, to the left, down that hall, to the right, and the elevator leading to the ground floor will be there. It also should take you to the entrance of the tower and the exit." He picked up his repair kit and walked out of the room. "I will be in the training room, adding some of my tech to this Tower." He walked to the right and dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:10 pm

Shaking her head, Rain stood in front of Terra.

"There's no way you can manage in the state you're in. Would you at least humor me a tinsy bit, and stay over night? Then you can leave in the morining. It just wouldn't feel right if I let you leave now."
Back to top Go down
Kruel
Kruel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Terra paused. A horrid sense of deja vu flooded her mind. She'd been here before, in a canyon on the outskirts of town. Starfire and Beast Boy had instigated a chain of events that had taken Terra to hell and back, and now in Titan's tower, the next generation of superheroes were about to do the same. Then she paused, musing it over. Every fibre of logic in her brain screamed no, and wanted to blast right out of the building and find somewhere else to stay. Gotham, New York, Metropolis... somewhere far far away.

"Look, I appreciate the concern, but really, its no trouble at all. I mean you guys are the Titans, right? You're way too busy to babysit a middle schooler?"

Then something in the back of her mind told her to stay. A niggling pain, or a weakness in the knees. She shook her head some, blinking sweat from her eyes as her head started to throb again. "No... really, I'm... fine."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:40 pm

"No, you really need to rest for the night."

Rain put her hand on Terra's shoulder. She hoped that somehow she could talk her into staying. Her voice turned the sweet as honey, but yet thick with authority, thing.

"Please?"
Back to top Go down
Kruel
Kruel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:04 pm

She felt like she no longer had a choice. A tremor of exhaustion fluttered up her throat. "Right, yes. Probably for the best. Is there a room less creepy I can hide in?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Jay walked up behind them and heard part of the conversation, "SWEET! Does that mean I gets a new roomie?"
looked at Rain in a pleading big eyed way, "Pleeeaaase? I've been- well, semi nice to Zack all day. I haven't even pushed him off the roof today."
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Rain grinned at her team mate. She was always so friendly.

"If that's what you wish, Terra."
Back to top Go down
Kruel
Kruel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:30 pm

She wondered for a moment what had happened to her old room, and if a Titan now inhabitied it.

"Perhaps there's a spare room somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:31 pm

"Why don't you stay with Jay? That way if you need something..."
Back to top Go down
Kruel
Kruel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 pm

She rubbed her arm with a glimmer of uncertainty, and echoed those words that had proven so wrong before. "I guess one night wouldn't hurt. I'm Tara by the way. Nice to meet you all." She held out a hand in greeting. At least these weren't the original Titans, and they didn't seem too clued up on her criminal record or the extent of her powers either.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Taking note to the change in her name, Rain took her hand and shook it. She wasn't sure what Terra was really trying to hide, but she decided to go along with it.

"I'm Rain. Nice to meet you. Jay will show you to her room."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:06 pm

"Yes! I have a new partner in crime- I mean, roommate," Jay laughed jokingly, then ushered Terra down the hall "Come on, I'm having a paint war with my walls, you can help if you want, other wise, duck and cover."
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Rain laughed as Jay showed Terra the way down the hall. Soon, though, she need to communicate the Titans East and see what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|   The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_| - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The arrival (Part 2) |_Open_|
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next