Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Vote_lcapCianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Voting_barCianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Vote_lcapCianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Voting_barCianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Empty
PostSubject: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Alex Greggory lay in his bed asleep, he was expecting company but was asleep regardless. He had planned to wake up at 7am, eat breakfast, go in his hero outfit, exercise a little so he wouldn`t be groggy and be perfectly ready to make a good impression. Sadly that all went out the window because it was 10am and he was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Adrian was walking through Jumpcity in regular clothes, she wasn't even in Kris's clothes. She told Alex that she was going to be at his house the next morning to help him pack up to move to the Symboite base. She was late, he would probably be waiting for her too. About five minutes later Adrian would have used her lock picks to break into Alex's apartment. She would smirk and close the door behind her, leading herself to Alex's bedroom where she would find him sleeping. Adrian then sat on the edge of the bed and sprawled out where she would just lie there, waiting for him to notice.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Alex Greggory wasn`t going to make wake anytime soon, if Adrian wanted to, she could of easily killed him, lucky she was his girlfriend. He turned in his sleep and fell onto the floor Oww! he yawned and stood up, not noticing Adrian somehow Crap, I overslept, better get ready before Adrian comes
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Adrian would then yawn and lie the right way on his bed. She would dramatically drop her hands on the bed, trying to get his attention.

OOC: Short post
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:43 pm

Alex was just about to take his pajama trousers off when he heard Adrian getting his attention, he did a girly scream and turned around with a knife raised, he saw it was Adrian then blushed Oh... hi
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Adrian smirked. "You just had to see me," Adrian sighed, "You were just getting to the good part!" Adrian complained half sarcastically. She stood up from the bed and walked over to Alex, kissing him gently on the mouth. "I thought you were already going to be packed." Adrian asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Alex kissed her back, then blushed at her last statement Uh yeaaah, I overslept he took his hero clothes and some civillian clothes, walked into his bathroom, got changed in there, came out and had a breakfast bar Okay, can you help me pack?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:08 pm

Adrian brushed his lower back while she walked past him. "I better get a reward out of this." Adrian murmured as she walked out of his room and came back with a few boxes. She would throw them on his bed and walk over to his dresser where she would pull out a pair of his boxers. She laughed then shot them over to hit Alex in the back.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:41 pm

As Adrian got some boxes, Alex also gathered his stuff in boxes, as his own boxers were flung at him he caught them in mid-air Thanks he placed them in the box with all his clothes in.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:48 pm

Adrian shuffled through his clothes while throwing them in the boxes. "Do you have any pink things in here? I need something to make fun of." Adrian complained, joking around. She practically cleared out his dresser so she walked over and sat on his bed in a criss cross form.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Alex smiled I don`t have any pink things he got one box and put his gadgets in them, he then placed his hero outfit and put the box on his bed I think that`s all of them, what should we do while we`re waiting for the van to come to pick up the boxes? he smiled while saying the last part, but not like the smile he did before.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Adrian smiled. "I'll buy you some pink swimming shorts. If you don't wear them I'll force them on you." Adrian threatened with a playful tone. She walked towards him and smiled. "Don't get your hopes to high." Adrian added as she walked by him, turning abruptly. She walked into his living room and plopped on the couch, sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:22 pm

(OOC: Ouch, Alex asked for the D and didn`t get it, two days in a row)

Alex laughed as she joked about buying him pink swimming shorts, but he frowned at her second statement ...maybe next time he put his hands in his pocket to hide the fact that he was crossing his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Adrian laughed and patted the place on the couch next to her. "When are the trucks getting here?" Adrian asked as she comfortably leaned against the arm of the couch.

OOC: Short post.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Alex smiled and sat down next to Adrian They should be arriving... suddenly the buzzer alerting Alex that someone wanted to come in blared, he stood up to get it ...right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)   Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cianna is awesome :3 (Adrian)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next