Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Voting_barTeamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Voting_barTeamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoppletine
Hoppletine

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Galewing let go of the blade. Galewing continued running to find a safe area. He was severely injured. The black stone was dying on him quickly, but he remembered the money. That he needed to fulfill the greedy side of him. He made a foolish decision and started stumbling back to the bank. Hoping to avoid Bloodmoon.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:59 pm

Kim was about to hit the villain when she was hit out of the air by an machine. She was knocked onto the concrete where she landed in a puddle of mud. She lied there for a good 3 minutes until she finally struggled to get up. She fixed her hair and looked around, she couldn't see her villain any where, he got away. In frustration she picked up her grappling hook and jogged back to the bank, she would at least fix the security system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Quickly spiting out the scythe shawn shifted back into his human forum and hissed in pain as the nick in his back was agitated and made slightly worse by the shift. Griting his teeth bloodmoon chased after the troll boy using his sent to follow him back to the bank. Seeing the troll boy in the vault bloodmoon moved silently yet quickly and tried to put his axe blades at the boy's throat in hope of ending the chase.

speed demon:
Smiled as he sped back to the hive he had got away but still he was disappointed that he hadn't made a big score though he did take several hundred dollors in cash plus a few creidit cards along the way so the night wasn't a success but not a complete failure.
Back to top Go down
Hoppletine
Hoppletine

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Galewing noticed Bloodmoon. Galewing said "Go ahead and kill me!" Galewing did not mind the axe blades on his throat. Galwing said "If you injure me in anyway, you'll be my sworn enemy, and will not be forgiven."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:04 pm

Kim entered the bank and fixed all the security systems,making sure there were no glitches or bugs. She took her Kimmunicator and walked out of the Bank, looking both directions. The other Hero went the opposite way so Kim ran in that direction ,not planning to find them for a long while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:43 pm

bloodmoon did not move but said, "I don't kill unless my prey is an animal however I can't let you get away either." said Shawn who then shifted to where he could block the air way of the troll to where he could make the boy pass out if need be. Shawn really hoped that the heroine from earlier would get here and so would the cops. His wolf side wanted him to finsh the boy off after all he was just prey.
Back to top Go down
Hoppletine
Hoppletine

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:52 pm

"Oh well! You had your chance." Galewing said struggling for air. He used his nails to make an attempt to get out of his grasp. Galewing grabbed hold of Bloodmoon's arm in attempt to dig his nails deep into Bloodmoon's skin.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:56 pm

OOC: Skip me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:02 pm

bloodmoon grunted in pain but kept his grip pushing harder on the boys throat harder ignoring the blood coming from his arm and back due to the nick from the scythe becoming worse from him transforming back into a human though it would still be nonfatal. Shawn growls out, "you think that will work troll I have fought other wolfs to the near death give up and I wont hurt you too bad."
Back to top Go down
Hoppletine
Hoppletine

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:44 am

Galewing said "I envy people like you, in my life. I went through a lot of pain and suffering to get where I am now, and I know that I am not in a good position, and you stand up for what is right and you have the motivation to do what is right." Galwing ran out of breath. He kept on struggling to get out Bloodmoon's grasp. Galewing continued digging his nails deeper and deeper. He no longer had motivation to get the money, but there was still a chance.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:03 pm

Kim came across the villain and the wolf man. She saw the grasp that the wolf had around the villain and inwardly gasped. She shot her grappling hook on a lamp post and swung feet first towards the two people fighting. She dropped and rolled in front of them a clenched her teeth together. "Let go of him!" Kim hissed stomping towards the two and trying to rip the grip off the villain. Villain or not he doesn't deserve a death if he didn't successively steal anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Bloodmoon just growled and said, "I know pain I was feared for the wolf within that would have been a deamon if it hadn't saved my life I was a orphane the only freind I had was killed in front of me by the man that cursed me after we ran away." It wasn't till the girl came over after using her grappling hook and her trying to pry his arm off that he relised that he was putting to much pressure that he would end up killing the troll boy and relieased the boy at once also trying to pry the boys fingers out of his arm says, "I wasn't going to kill him make him pass out yes kill him no If I did I would have just used the axes I carry got anything to use to keep him here so he doesn't run."
Back to top Go down
Hoppletine
Hoppletine

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:10 am

Galewing fell onto the ground. He had trouble catching breath. He raised his hand up in need for attention. Bloodmoon's strong grasp took a lot of energy out of Galewing. Galewing's hand hit the ground. He closed his eyes, and fainted. His body was in a uncomfortable position. You can see the bumps on his chest from the broken ribs. He was beaten up pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:49 am

Kim clenched her teeth together and looked at the wolf man. "We need to get him to a hospital." Kim hissed at her fellow 'hero', or so he claimed to be. She pulled the villain up where all his weight was on her, she sighed, he wasn't that heavy but Kim as small to him. She looked at the wolf with harsh full eyes. "How about you help me carry this guy, then we'll talk." Kim asked, still angry with the wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Bloodmoon sighed at the glare and easily took the boy from kim being careful of the broken ribs and says, "All i'm going to say in my defence is that i have to fight the predatory instincts of the wolf sadly it sees my enemy as prey its no excuse trust me when i said i would have used my axes i had them at his throat i could have killed him and left before you got back but i switched my grip." He kept his eyes hard as they made their way to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)   Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teamwork! (Bloodmoon and Hoppletine!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next