Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Vote_lcapKnock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Voting_barKnock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Vote_lcapKnock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Voting_barKnock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Eric used his suit to teleport to the island which the Titan tower was located. He retracted his suit and fixed his hair. He wondered if all the old Titans were there, and if any new Titans joined. Eric thought about his friends and smiled, he didn't plan on staying, just dropping by to tell them he's back in town. Well, Eric's been in town for a few weeks now, but he didn't know how to approach his long lost friends.

Eric would walk up to the door, knocking on it, then let himself in. He knew Aeon would welcome his arrival, if she still recognized him. Eric didn't look much different, just his muscles were bigger and more toned. Eric looked up to the ceiling and shushed Aeon before she said anything then snuck over to the couch, plopping down and waiting for someone to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Hotwire walked into the room, holding a soda in his hand. All eric would hear is the clattering of the soda on the floor.

"GX! It's been ages!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Eric looked up from his video game session and saw Hotwire. Eric stood up, he grew a lot since they last met, height and muscle mass. "Hey man." Eric said as he jumped over the couch, walking over to Hotwire grabbing his hand and pulling him close for those guy hugs. "I decided to drop by." Eric said to Hotwire plainly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Meta walked into the room, hearing some kind of commotion What`s going on?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:29 pm

"Where have you been man? We've missed you." Hotwire asked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Eric chuckled. "Working my ass of in the mountains, training." Eric answered with a smile. He looked at Meta, he didn't really recognized him. "Hey man." Eric nodded in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:02 am

"Still single I see." Hotwire laughed out. Eric was always the ladies man, where hotwire was more awkward.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 pm

(OOC: Thanks for skipping me Razz)

Meta decided to ignore the fact that Hotwire pretended to not notice him, he turned to the guy who Hotwire was peeing his trousers about Hi, I`m Meta
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Eric smiled a bright smile towards Meta. 'Eric, Former Titan." Eric introduced himself, turning back to Hotwire. "Actually I do have a girlfreind." Eric added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:25 am

Emily walked down the stairs, not paying attention to anyone really. Walking into the kitchen, she grabbed herself an apple and was about to head upstairs. Then she noticed the small crowd of people on the couch. Floating over Meta and Hotwire, she stopped and looked at the new arrival. She didn't know him yet. Her eyes seemed to flash as she thought, trying to remember the face. There it was, Eric. "Ah, Eric, nice to finally meet you." She said with a gentle smile. It was at that point she noticed she was still in her second form, causing her bangs to spike a bit and her hair in general to seem almost gold. "Name's Emily." She said, taking a bite of her apple. She'd need to restore energy before she could revert. Training does that to someone.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:32 pm

"Again? Why doesn't that surprise me?" Hotwire groaned out.

"Well... who is it?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Meta ignored the arrival of Emily and sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Eric dismissed Hotwire and looked at Emily. "Names Eric, well I guess you knew that." Eric introduced himself. "I wanted to stop by and really meet everyone, you never know when we're going to be split up again." Eric said a he playfully punched Meta in the shoulder. "Hey Dude, stop frowning, it takes more muscles to frown the it does to smile!" Eric informed trying to get Meta out of his little slump.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:54 pm

Emily groaned and rolled her eyes. "Oh please. I've been here for a month or so now and he hasn't smiled the entire time I've been here."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:03 pm

"Okay... ignore me... see if I care." Hotwire said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)   Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock Knock! Who's There? ERIC :D (Open to all Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next