Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
HIVE vs. Isenstein Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
HIVE vs. Isenstein Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
HIVE vs. Isenstein Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
HIVE vs. Isenstein Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
HIVE vs. Isenstein Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
HIVE vs. Isenstein Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
HIVE vs. Isenstein Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
HIVE vs. Isenstein Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
HIVE vs. Isenstein Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
HIVE vs. Isenstein Vote_lcapHIVE vs. Isenstein Voting_barHIVE vs. Isenstein Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
HIVE vs. Isenstein Vote_lcapHIVE vs. Isenstein Voting_barHIVE vs. Isenstein Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

HIVE vs. Isenstein

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

HIVE vs. Isenstein Empty
PostSubject: HIVE vs. Isenstein   HIVE vs. Isenstein Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:06 am

I had an idea of having a fight between a villainous organization and Isenstein plus his cult but the problem is that I can't think of any situation that would cause these two to fight (besides the group being all villains and Isenstein a killer of villains). Also I was planning to kill a villain so if anyone wants a character dead I would be happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

HIVE vs. Isenstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIVE vs. Isenstein   HIVE vs. Isenstein Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Z3R0, the HIVEbot might be the best to kill. Though he is a robot, so he'll get rebuilt. Can't think of any characters who people would want dead though (I could be wrong)

Dart and I were going to do a thread at some point with a cargo ship (to Jump) was going to be hijacked by HIVE, and it's goods taken. Could do that with the entire HIVE, Isen and his group save...

Just one idea
Back to top Go down

HIVE vs. Isenstein
Page 1 of 1