Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Vote_lcapX-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Voting_barX-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Vote_lcapX-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Voting_barX-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Empty
PostSubject: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:07 pm

I wake up in the middle of the night, hungry for a midnight snack. Mutants get hungry too ya know. I sneak past my brother's room so I don''t wake him. Creeping down the stairs, I go to the kitchen and open the fridge. A blinding light shines through the kitchen window and lands on me. I'm holding a opened gallon of milk in my hand and I drop it. The milk splattters against the ground as I see MRD officers appear out of nowhere outside my house.

"Mom! Dad! (Bro's name, I forgot)!"

I run upstairs to wake my family.

(Sorry for the short post. I can't do much without you posting. BTW I'm talking to Aku)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:34 am

Ulrich tossed and turned in his bed unconsciously, before a bright light beamed in through his window, shining into his eyes. He suddenly lurched, going too far and falling out of the bed onto the floor. Well, that definitely woke him up. Getting to his feet, alert, he looked at the window, it still shining a bright light into his room. He held up a hand in front of him to keep the light out of his eyes.

What the hell?!

Ulrich quickly tossed on some clothes, and a leather jacket, as he opened his door, walking out into the hallway just to see his younger brother come up them, yelling for him.

What the hell's going on, spazzoid?!
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:40 am

I felt like falcon punching my brother for calling me spazzoid but I was only 12 and this was no time for fighting. My brother was older then me. Like 19 I think.

"Some people are trying to invade our house!"

My voice was a bit scared sounding because of course, I WAS SCARED. I attempt to grab Ulrich's hand and bring him to Mom and Dad's room. As soon as I open the door, the MRD are in there, already having them pinned. I barely notice when Dad mouths.

Dad (MOUTHING): "Run."

The MRD only come for mutants. Unless...we're mutants.....but....
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:07 am

Ulrich quickly snatched his hand away from his younger brother's hand, but followed him to their parents' room. Ulrich quickly saw everything, their parents being restrained and captured, and dad telling them to run. Ulrich blinked, before quickly picking up his younger brother.

"Hey, stop right there!"

Ulrich didn't hesitate, carrying his younger brother with him and running down the hallway to the window, jumping out of it and breaking it. He got cut up a bit but managed to keep his younger brother out of harm. He landed hard, cursing under his breath, and then put his younger brother down.

We've gotta get out of here. No arguing, 'kay? Now come on!

Tugging his younger brother along with him, he quickly ran into the woods behind their house.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:30 pm

My name is Jack and I was grabbed by my brother and pulled into the woods. I smelled something burning so I looked down and every footprint I made, it was lava on it. I was making lava footprints! So I must be a mutant. It probably would be only a matter of time until the lava might go to my hands and I would burn Ulrich's hand off. So I just stop, attempting to pull back Ulrich. I take my hand away from him and lava starts to leak from my palms. It starts to hit the ground and I start to focus on anything but lava. It stops leaking.

"I think we might be mutants..."

I hear the sound of rotating blades and I look up to see the MRD helicopter flying above the woods, looking for us with their light.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Ulrich looked a bit surprised, but saw that he had no time to stay that way, and started running deeper into the woods. They'd have to send men and not helicopters since they wouldn't have a good view.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:06 am

Before I could run, I heard footsteps and next thing I know, MRD officers are pointing their guns at me. The lava starts to seep from my hands again and one of them throws a collar at me. It lands on my neck and the lava stops seeping from my hands. It shocks me with a lot of volts. My vision blurs and I can feel myself hit the ground.

"U....Ulri..."

All I see I are the MRD officers coming at me and then it's all black.

"No...."

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:11 am

Ulrich looked back to see Jack was getting captured by the MRD.

No!

They came for him next, leveling their guns.

Leave my brother alone. Now.

"Freeze!"

Wrong decision.

Ulrich burst into black flames, much to the surprise of the MRD. They shot a collar at him, but it incinerated on contact. Still in shock, Ulrich cocked back his hand, before bathing them in a wave of black flames, their screams going into the night as they burned alive. Ulrich picked up Jack and ran through the woods, getting away from them as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:01 pm

I was dreaming of being in a white cloud.

"Am I dead?"

It was until I woke up in my brother's arms that answered my question I stayed silent while vision was still coming into focus. The MRD were burning in this black pyro-like substance. All I can remember is how the MRD were coming at me. The collar was still on my neck and my powers that just manifested weren't working. It's probably best if I leave it on.

"Er...rgh"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:04 pm

After a few minutes of making their way through the woods, Ulrich came out with Jack into the suburbs, looking around. He found a house with no car in the back. Putting Jack down, he kicked the back door in, getting Jack inside quickly before going to clear the house.

After a minute, he had the entire house clear. No one was there. He looked in the freezer, preheating the oven and preparing it, before tossing it in. He turned to Jack.

Are you hurt?
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:04 am

I was put in an empty house by my brother and it took me a few seconds to realize he asked me a question. I was groggy and my head was spinning so it took me like 5 seconds to answer his question.

"My neck..hurts. I feel dizzy."

The collar was still on and my powers were being prevented and since I couldn't control them, it would be best to leave it on but it was starting to irritate my neck and I really didn't know how to take it off. Swaying on my feet, I had to lean against the wall for support so I didn't fall. I felt as if I was going to pass out at any second and that probably wouldn't be good for Ulrich.

"I need..to lay down."

I just let myself fall and pass out into a never ending mountain of darkness. I knew I would wake up again but I didn't know when.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:51 am

Ulrich listened to Jack tell him that he was dizzy, and that he needed to lay down. He shortly passed out, and Ulrich got his pizza, eating it. He knew they couldn't stay here long, but Jack should be able to sleep.

Ulrich forced Jack awake about two hours after he passed out.

Jack? Jack, wake up! They're here. The family that lives here. We need to leave. Can you walk?
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:47 am

After I woke up, I immediately felt better and when Ulrich said that the family was here, I was up at irritated.

"Get this collar..off of me."

I felt as if I would explode into a million pieces with all the anger that I felt. First they capture my parents, then put this stupid collar on me, and to top that, they made my brother act hostile and he killed them! Hearing the car pull up the driveway, I start running to the back door.

"Come on!"

That's when something happened. My whole body transformed into lava well..my skin was lava and I could still move. I was still in my human form but with the skin of lava. I realized the collar must after burned off and my powers beat the collar from preventing it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:20 pm

Jack woke up irritated- I mean, who wouldn't, being woken up early?- and asked Ulrich to take the collar off. Ulrich moved to do so, but the front door opened. Panicking, they ran to the back door, and Jack turned into lava.

Crap. We need to go.

He opened the back door, running out of it with Jack back into the woods. They just needed enough time to get Jack under control.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:31 pm

I was being careful not to touch any trees because it would burn and start a forest fire and that would not be a good obstacle to face right now. But I was of course accident prone and my hand brushed against one of the trees and it started burning. I didn't know at first until I smell burning bark and turned to see the tree, in a swimming pool of flame.

"Ulrich....!"

The tree fell near us, burning the fallen leaves on the ground and a trail of flame started to chase us.

"Run!"

I started running and my body went back to normal as I felt scared, hoping Ulrich was keeping up or at least going faster.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only   X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Men Generations. (Kip/Aku) Invite Only
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next