Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Vote_lcapMy character Jay Avris, or just Jay Voting_barMy character Jay Avris, or just Jay Vote_rcap 
Moon
My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Vote_lcapMy character Jay Avris, or just Jay Voting_barMy character Jay Avris, or just Jay Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My character Jay Avris, or just Jay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Empty
PostSubject: My character Jay Avris, or just Jay   My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Jay Avris

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Jay Avris
Codename:
Nickname(s): Jay bird, Song Bird.
Alias(es): Shiloh Avris
Birth date: October 13
Classification: your everyday bird kid
Affiliation: the birds of the US, the general people of the ally she's managed to team up with, hopefully the Teen Titans.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Dark brown with black dyed tips.
Eye Color: Light blue.
Height: nearly 6 foot.
Weight: 100 pounds
Other: She has Hollow bones so she's not super skinny, but yet really light.

===POWERS===

Powers: Has a pair of huge blue jay like wings for flight and keen hearing and sight. She also can talk to birds.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Loves blue things, likes to draw and love to read. She almost always has her ipod in her ears and LOVES her coffee.

Dislikes: She will not eat chicken or turkey, she's had friends who were chickens. And she's terrified of the water, wings are good for flying, not for swimming. She also hates computers but is hopelessly addicted to the internet.... *sigh* aren't we all......

Strengths: She has two extra limb to smack people with and sharp hearing to know if some ones coming up behind her.

Weaknesses: She is fairly easily distracted and if she falls into water her wings get wet and she can't fly or swim. Also since she has hollow bones her bones they break easier then normal human bones.

Skills: She's a fast flier with sharp vision so she can sweep an area quickly. Also she can memorize small details, its just the big stuff she can't ever remember.

Equipment: Uhm, her two very large bird wings? Oh, and she has a belt that she carries a pouch that carries anything she finds when ever she goes out. Not anything of high importance.

Habits/Quirks: She stares off into space and lets her mind drift sometimes and when she's nervous she shifts her wings a lot. If she's got a pencil in hand and she's not doing anything she'll sometimes tap the pencil to the beat of a song she remembers.

Personality: She's out going and creative when it comes down to it. example, "don't think of it as cheating, think of it as creative winning." or "don't think of it a stealing... think of it more like... borrowing for a long period of time." *smiles innocently*

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Came from a family who didn't care she had wings, but one day her parents went out to the store and got in a wreck, killing them both, leaving her alone.
Place of Origin: Arizona, Camp Verde.
History: Ever since her parents died when she was 12, she's been on the streets trying to make it on her own.

Sample RP: Jay looked around the city as she glided on an updraft. She looked over and saw what looked like a hotel and landed on the roof of it.
"huh? Don't suppose you'd get in trouble for sleeping on the roof of a hotel right?" she asked herself, "come on, birds do it all the time."
She shrugged and found a spot that looked well sheltered,"and what are they gonna do? Sue me?" She chuckled a little at that thought, they'd maybe get a handful of feathers and her sketch pad. She slid off her ragged old back pack from her back and opened it, pulling out a almost completely drawn in sketch pad full of falcons and cougars, humming birds and other animals all in careful detail.
She propped her pack up as a pillow and held the pad up looking through it again, then opened it to an empty page and reached into a pocket on her pack and pulled out an Ipod and a pencil.

Last edited by foalfire on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

PostSubject: Re: My character Jay Avris, or just Jay   My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:36 am

Welcome to the forum >.<

Nice to see more original ideas for powers. Cant wait to RP with yeh! I glow blue, so I have a feeling we're gonna get along great.

Please wait to be approved by either Emblem, MG!, or Mitsurugi before posting. Those are our 3 Mods, so feel free to PM them or me if you ever have any questions ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: My character Jay Avris, or just Jay   My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:37 pm

YES! An RP site that's ACTIVE! WHOO HOO!!! *Yeah I'm high on coffee*
Any way... I do have one question... where's the pm button! -_-' I can't find anything. lol.
And your character GLOWS BLUE!?
*JAYS TACKLES YOUR CHARACTER*
Jay: MY BLUE SHINY THING!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My character Jay Avris, or just Jay   My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:09 am

PM? That'd be the tricky 'MP' button in every post box, next to 'Profile'.

Interesting character, too. Should be fun to RP with.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: My character Jay Avris, or just Jay   My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Mp? O.o the reverse Pm? *palm faces self* oh my gosh why didn't I see that one?
I seriously think I'm gonna have fun with this. so, how will I know when my characters approved?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My character Jay Avris, or just Jay   My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:42 am

When one of the mods swing by and give you the stamp of APPROVAL.

I think you're a shoe-in, to be honest. :3
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: My character Jay Avris, or just Jay   My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:08 am

APPROVED

Welcome to the forum.

One thing though. Human physiology thing here. Hollow bones break easily. Do yours or are they as strong as normal bones? And I reckon you have the ability of flight as a power as well?

Answer these minor questions inthis thread as well so others can see it as well. Thank you!

~Emblem
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: My character Jay Avris, or just Jay   My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:08 am

Ok, I'll edit her profile a little for more realisticness. So on another note, where do I start on my role playing?
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My character Jay Avris, or just Jay   My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:34 am

Where do you want your character to enter the world? You can start at a lake, somewhere in the city...some even knock on the old titan tower door immediatly. You can kinda start anywhere you want!
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: My character Jay Avris, or just Jay   My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:08 pm

OK, I tryed to go out and start roleplaying someplace, almost anyplace, but it keeps telling me I cannot post in this place on every place I go, and it tells me I also can't post a new topic anywhere.
what do I need to do to fix this? SOS! scratch
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: My character Jay Avris, or just Jay   My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Solved now, try again Wink
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: My character Jay Avris, or just Jay   My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:13 pm

It works! JAY LIVES!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My character Jay Avris, or just Jay   My character Jay Avris, or just Jay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My character Jay Avris, or just Jay
Page 1 of 1