Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Return of the monster (Emmi) Vote_lcapReturn of the monster (Emmi) Voting_barReturn of the monster (Emmi) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Return of the monster (Emmi) Vote_lcapReturn of the monster (Emmi) Voting_barReturn of the monster (Emmi) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Return of the monster (Emmi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Return of the monster (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:36 pm

Tim walked around the park quietly it had been quite some time since the young man had been in this city, he'd been off exploring the country and looking for clues about who had changed him. He hadn't changed really and he hadn't found anything out either.
He was curious what had happened to everyone in his time away, he would look for them later right now it was time to get reacquainted with the city he killed his master in. Tim walked along the sidewalk hands in his pockets he was listening to people around him for any hints of wrong doing he could help with. He paused a moment hearing something that nearly disturbed him, nearly since he didn't put anything past humans.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:09 pm

There were a few rumours floating around about a scientist that had been killed in the sewers, a few people mentioning a Japanese ice girl too, some even going as far as saying she was a dangerous psychopath, although some also said it was an icolated incident too.

Meanwhile Ayumu was enjoying her time sat in her room, her life had finally started to become as normal as it could be, she had gotten her revenge on the scientist that had made her suffer, found her older brother and even got herself a boyfriend, although as she now knew Shou had just been part of her powers she found it more sad to summon him of her conscious will now.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Tim remembered the ice girl and began going through the archive of his mind. He remembered the girl was who he thought cause all of this and some guy called steam punk. He moved around picking up where it was rumored to have gone down and how long ago, if it was recent enough he had a chance to track her down. He took off for the sewers as quickly as he could trying to remember her scent anyway in case it was one that had stood out. He may recognize it in the air.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Ayumu flicked through the channels on her tv, starting to remember when the scientist had kidnapped her with the sleeping gas from the doll he had mysteriously given her while she was out selling her ice ornaments, since then she had never looked at any toy the same way, having become slightly paranoid of them, she was also thankful that Annie, Nina and a few others had been on hand to track her down and save her.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Tim found where the fight had taken place and sniffed around. There were quite a few scents which would make things hard for him. He began to analyze them and in five minutes had decided on one to follow, he left the sewer and began searching for the scent. He sniffed around and began climbing a wall to get better scents. He started toward the docks quickly running across the roof tops toward the base of SVR unknowingly he wouldn't be hard to spot since he wasn't hiding. He was coming to apologize for what he'd done before.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Ayumu just gave a sigh as she switched off her tv, thinking how lucky she was to have such good friends, she then remembered the feeling when she used her powers to kill the scientist, she smirked as she relived the feeling, all that pain, all the torture, repaid in full, although she had wished that she had made him suffer for more than the few seconds that he had done, she then quickly snapped out of her memories and opened the window to get some fresh air into the room, suddenly seeing Tim she immidiately closed the window, leaping under her bed and laid there silently, trying to quiet her breathing and hoping that he hadn't seen her.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Tim sniffed suddenly and his head snapped to the window, she had just been there, just opened it. Her scent was so recent, he leapt over to the window and clung to the wall above it. Tim dropped down onto the balcony and knocked saying seriously. "I smelled you, don't hide. I need to tell you something." He hadn't considered the fact that she may just run from him.w
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:53 pm

"Go away! I'm not letting you threaten me anymore! I just got my life put to normal!" she yelled, still laid under her bed, she had to admit, she very scared, remembering her previous encounters with Tim and how scary he had seemed then.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Tim sighed and pulled out his notepad. He wrote on the note, "Sorry for everything, I owe you a life debt, if you ever need anything call me." his number was written on the back. He slid it under the window sill and jumped down landing with a loud crack as the concrete splintered under him. He started walking away quickly wanting to get away from the docks.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:01 am

Ayumu slowly and cautiously crawled out from under her bed, standing up and walking over to the note, reading it with a look of surprise, she then calmly opened the window and watched Tim walk away, part of her was scared that he was trying to lul her into a false sense of security, but another part of her seemed to see that he meant what he had written, she at least could now tell him the full series of events at what happened at the museum, now that he would believe her and not threaten her.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:05 am

Tim went back to the park to sit and listen he wondered if she would ever call. And if so what she would ask for. It didn't matter he'd wrongly accused her and hunted her and threatened her many times. He would do anything to gain forgiveness
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:14 am

Ayumu looked at the number on the note and picked up her mobile phone, once he answered she was the first one of either of them to speak "before you say anything, I accept you're apology, although you really scared me, things have happened recently in my life which has made it that much more easier, and there's no need for you to do anything for me, mainly because I don't have anything for you to do, just...don't be as scary as you was ok?" she said before chuckling a little as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:19 am

Tim said seriously "toward you I won't be however I've found ways to inspire true despair in my enemies. I've been gone training for a few months now. I hope that these good things will temper the evil in your heart. Lest we become enemies again. I can assist you in this if you would like. I do feel that I owe you." Tim was surprised she had dismissed his debt so easily. Had she become more confident? By any means he'd descended into the abyss and back.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:52 am

"If you want to help me then you can, I've realized that I do have a more darker, insane side to my personality now, one that only wants to see chaos and insanity" said Ayumu with a sigh "I don't want that side appearing when I'm with friends or family..." she added, fearing in-case something happened which would cause her insane side to show itself.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:40 am

Tim smiled slightly and said "well then I suppose we should meet so you can learn to control it. Should I head back there or would you prefer somewhere that no one is in danger." Tim had picked up a book with some Buddhist teachings to help him keep control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the monster (Emmi)   Return of the monster (Emmi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the monster (Emmi)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next