Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barBane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barBane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:29 pm

A doctor?" he was taken aback. His smile was gone, replaced with a blank stare. He was temporarily dumbfounded and it took him a moment for a reply. He had to think. Get his bearings back. Never in his long history or hitting on chicks had he ever tried his luck on a doctor. Being a doctor meant she had smarts on her. Was he out of his league?

Just relax dude, keep it cool he thought to himself, calming himself down. He was thinking too much, and thinking was not something he did. Cook was a man of action!

Well, Doctor Bane, while I do appreciate it, I like my tick. downing the rest of his gin and tonic, his smile returned. He caught the look in her face, that familiar face he had seen so many times on so many women. The look of sadness over a loss, of longing for something or someone of the past. He found his opening. Now nobody else mattered. Not the fighting, not the scattering of people trying to get away. None of that concerned him. He saw his chance and pounced like a lion on a gazelle.

He reached out and lightly put his hand over hers for comfort.

"Frowns don't look good on cute chicks. I'm sure your old friends are fine. Probably waiting for you with cake and ice cream. with a quick wink he retracted his hand
"I got nothing but time sweetie. And I'll take as much of yours as you'll give me."
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:30 pm

((Love me too Bane! I mean... Love YOU too. And me. Cause I'm so Naughty... I'm a bad boy... I'll stop))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:31 am

Ooc: You're such a dork Paxy! One of many reasons why I love you.

Bic:

Bane stared into Cook’s eyes and wondered what he was all about. As his hand reached out and settled over hers, she then figured it out. The guy was lonely and probably looking for a girl and whatnot, but Bane was not that chick. Then he mentioned cake and ice cream… now she was hungry. The handsome guy from the bar was duking it out with the powder blue guy, who then left? Ice cream guy mentioned leaving her and Cook’s leaving for their safety, but with the guy gone where was the harm?

Bane smiled at Cook and stood up. “Time, the ultimate demon, the greatest threat to man’s miserable little life. I for one would rather use my ‘time’ in an entertaining and fun fashion. That being said, I’m hungry. Are you joining me for food or are you going to stare into that bottle of gin and tonic?” Bane moved away from the table and gestured to Nick (the barkeep). In a loud enough voice, so that Jamben could hear her she told Nick this: “Put the bottles of scotch, gin, and tonic on my tab. Mark, the bar owner, now’s I’m good for it. Also, put the fellow at the bar’s ice cream on my tab as well.” Nick nodded and went back to the still standing portion of the bar and continued to serve anyone who came up. Walking up to Jamben, and not even checking to see if Cook was behind her, she smiled and stole a bit of his ice cream, then she stepped away and out into the windy autumn night and breathed deeply. Now she needed to figure out where she wanted to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Jamben watched as the man left, shrugging, and making his attempt to spare the people at the back any harm null. Not long after, the woman in the back put Jamben's ice cream on her tab, at which Jamben blinked, turning to look at her. She came over and stole a bite of his ice cream, and he finished it off, before tightening his coat and walking out after her.

Erm...madame? May I have a moment?

He quickly made an attempt to follow her. He now had a debt.

OOC: Invite me to the next thread, if there is one. xD
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:07 pm

Bane's vocabulary was quite large. Spouting out what he assumed was poetry,or Shakespeare, or some other rights wearing dead guy. He tried to keep an interested face but it was so hard to pay attention, pretty or not. Frankly it was lost on the uncouth Cook. He never bothered himself with such things. But food was something he knew about, perhaps more than someone his age should.

He lit up, excited over the prospect of a (hopefully) free meal. "My night just got fun." he said to himself as he bolted out the door to follow Bane before he lost sight of her. He noticed one of the weirdos from earlier tailing her though. He sped up his pace and tried not to glare to hard at Jamben as he passed him to get closer to Bane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Bane was staring off into space thinking about food when Jamben walked up. She was trying to remember the last time she had eaten anything decent. Maybe a month ago after she got home, no that wasn’t it. Sam made her dinner over a week ago. So something like 10 days. Basically Bane was hungry for anything that wasn’t fast food, frozen dinners, or a type of cereal. Realizing Jamben had in fact followed her out, it clicked he had said something. “A moment? Sure, be quick though. I’m terribly hungry. Your ice cream has awakened my appetite. Hmm… where to go, where to go.” Cook had also followed her out and was edging his way between her and Jamben. Guys were so darling some days.

Ooc: Of course! Your highly fun to rp with.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:05 pm

The woman seemed lost off in space, and the man she was sitting with glared at him. He chuckled at his glare.

There's no need for hostility, young man. I'm not following her for a date. He smiled, thinking for a second. Though I suppose if she asked...bah. He waved it off as if ridiculous.

Moving on to the matter at hand... He fished into his pocket, pulling out his wallet. He pulled out ten dollars, handing it to her.

Here. I don't like owing people anything, he said with his constant smile. Perhaps you can use it to take your friend here, he pulled Cook over gently, not aggressively, On the date he so desires.

Jamben was experienced in the department of knowing what people wanted, and this man was as open as a magazine.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Cook continued to glare at Jamben. Sure he had technically paid for free food, which under Cook's personal law made them friends. But he also tried to one-up him in front of the lady. Violating this rule in his unwritten personal laws made them enemies. Bitter enemies. Or more rivals. Either was Cook wasn't keen on others blurting out his intentions.

"Sooo...instead of spending cash on some rinky dink old restaurant, how's about I just cook you up a good old fashioned home cooked meal. I mean since I owe you for the booze and all. he gave a wink to Bane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Bane stared at Jamben as he tried to ease the tension between him and Cook. Wait… did he just say he wasn’t after a date! Bane wasn’t sure if she should have been offended or not, until he handed her ten dollars.

“Hmmmm… ten dollars for ice cream. That puts me in the debt now and I don’t like owing anyone anything either.”

Cook then mentioned that he could cook for her to pay for the booze. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to have a date with him or not. He was so… blue collar, so to speak. Bane had interesting taste in men, but she did prefer them smart and handsome. Cook was cute, and had odd taste in booze, but Bane wasn’t sure if he was dating material. Even if it was just a food date.

She turned to Cook, “As much as I would like to take you up on your offer. I think I’ll pass. Thank you for the conversation though.”

Then she moved away from Cook and moved closer to Jamben. She pocketed the ten dollars into his back pocket oh so slyly. “Why don’t we go out for food? To even out the ten dollars. Jamben might have been able to read Cook like an open book, but most of the time the only way to read Bane was by what she said.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:51 am

As soon as Bane had taken the ten bucks, Jamben nodded his head, turned around on his heel, and started walking away, as he heard the woman behind him say that ten dollars for ice cream put her in a debt, and that she, too, didn't like owing anything to anyone. Jamben quickened his pace slightly.

As he predicted, Bane passed on the man's offer to cook for her, and thanked him for the conversation. The other half of the prediction came true when she came to him and asked to go out for food with him. He stopped, sighing. He didn't wish to be rude, so he turned around, smiling.

...you insist, but I think the leftover of ten dollars from a sundae is hardly payment for a meal, unless we're going to McDonald's. If you insist, however, then I suppose I'll submit.

He was frowning on the inside; he didn't want to be enemies with the man, but he didn't want to miss the opportunity of a deal, either. He did so love them.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:57 pm

"I think I just got turned down." he stroked his goatee for a few moments, watching as Bane sauntered off to leave him for Jamben. He still didn't know Jamben's true name so he would be forever dubbed Mcpooface. It was Jambens fault of course that he got shot down. What other reason would his purple haired beauty have?

" I mean look at me, in freaking man candy. And the cooking line is usually an insta-win... continuing to rub his facial hair, he tried to weigh his options on his next move. He could just eat the guy... No no he wasn't a canabal and he looked kinda scrawny. He'd be of better use in a stock... I need to stop thinking on an empty stomach.

Cook was always bad at revenge but he couldn't just let Bane go. So instead he waved a friendly goodbye and strolled away before he ducked away in a bush to keep an eye on the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Ooc: I am so sorry guys! Homework and sickness had plagued me the last few days and I haven’t had the time to type anything decent. So sorry!!!

Bic:

Bane gave a smirk at Jamben’s McDonalds comment and laughed it off. They stopped at a crossing and Bane took a glance around to see what was open at whatever time of day it was. Seeing another old haunt of hers from the early days, she turned back to Jamben and mentioned it to him.

“There’s an amazing restaurant down this street. I can guarantee their food and… discretion so to speak. I imagine you’re a reasonable fellow and we can negotiate a deal of some sorts, when it comes to price. Unless of course you’re offering to pay for dinner, being the gentleman I think you are. Hmm… maybe I’m wrong. Are you game?”

Bane flashed a slight smile as her mind started to wander again. Then she remembered she didn’t even know this fellows name! “One other thing. What seems to be your name?”
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:50 pm

The man wandered off, seemingly disappointed. Bane and Jamben walked until Bane mentioned an "amazing" restaurant down the street. Jamben nodded, and started walking with her to it as she said she could speak for their food and discretion. Jamben blinked; what did she mean by discretion?

She said she imagined he could negotiate a deal for price, unless he was offering to pay for dinner. She also said that she thought he was a gentleman, although she said she could be wrong.

Well...you thought correctly. He smiled.

Then she asked him what his name was.

I thought you'd never ask. I am Lord Jamben Urthadar, the Sorcerer. May I ask your name as well, m'lady?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:37 pm

OOC: I've noticed you're back, Bane, and just wanted to remind you it's your turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:54 pm

OOC: O.o I totally spaced on that Kyte. I am so sorry!!!!! I will get a post up sometime tonight. I swear!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)   Bane and The Stony Shade (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bane and The Stony Shade (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next