Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Collecting the pieces -open- Vote_lcapCollecting the pieces -open- Voting_barCollecting the pieces -open- Vote_rcap 
Moon
Collecting the pieces -open- Vote_lcapCollecting the pieces -open- Voting_barCollecting the pieces -open- Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Collecting the pieces -open-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Collecting the pieces -open- Empty
PostSubject: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:20 am

Marcus kept his breath down as the security guard passed by. He was not used to this kinda stuff to begin with. The guard seated himself back in the chair starring mindlessly into the small T.V. screen. Marcus inhaled deeply before making his way around the corner towards the back of the museum. Hiding inside till close was the only way he could have gotten in, unfortunately means he needed to find a way out.

"Well I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it" he decided to himself as he continued through. He just had to keep his eye on the prize, cause in the end it would all be worth it. Picking up speed he jolted towards the site entitled "Eye of the beholder" a strange abstract piece that is shaped somewhat like an eye. And for the pupil a mall blue marble piece covered in inscriptions. Marcus felt a small surge of joy begin to rise from deep within his stomach as a small giggle escaped form his mouth.

"Now gotta be careful with this" His manifested power formed a small stream as it twised and weaved through the security beams and began chipping away at the outside of the jewel. The hands intense speed and strength was concentrated like a small jack hammer breaking away till the jewel slipped free into his grasp. Marcus rested it in his own hand feeling the small inscribed words and just taking a moment to marvel at it.

"perfect." was the only way he could describe it.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Oh, dear...it seems that I have dozed off...

Looking around at the dark museum felt a little depressing, reminding Isaac of his lonelier days but he shook the feel quickly.

All, I have to do is find where the door...

He heard some chuckling mid thought. As Isaac round the corner to where he thought the laugh came from, he started flipping the pages of his spellbook just in case. Anyone happy to be stuck in a museum in the middle of the night must be a little crazy...

He looked down towards the end of the hallway and saw a boy grasping a strange stone...wait...are those hands? Ugh, Isaac didn't come to the museum to be a 'hero'. He came to admire a time closer to his own but whenever there is a person trying to get ahead just by taking it from someone else...well...he'd get in trouble if he saw it and left.

Isaac slowly crept up to the strange kid, tapped him on the shoulder and asked sarcastically, "Whatcha got there?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:19 pm

The jewel almost had a hypnotic effect, the letters glistening made it quite a sight. The small tap on Marcus' shoulder caused him to jump losing grip of the small sphere. He jolted around to see if one of the guards had somehow sneaked up on him, and caught him in the act. The sight of some other person who must have found his way into the museum as he didn't have a security guard uniform. The relief Marcus felt was short lived when he realized he had released the jewel. his had jolting upwards just as the jewel was making its descent back down.

"Crap!" he muttered attempting to grab it, the nimble jewel slipping from his vein attempt at retrieving it. His manifested arms also taking a shot as the jewel bounced from one hand to the other like out of some cartoon. before being caught at the last minute.

"Oh jeez..." his heart sounds like it was about to break out of his chest with its loud thumps. He stood straight before turning to the other boy his face almost as red as his hair with anger, "WHAT'S THE-" he clasped his hands over his mouth "That's right I'm sneaking into a museum" he told himself.

"What's the big ideas." he asked in an angry but hushed voice, "This isn't a horror movie where you can tap someone on the shoulder out of nowhere and nearly scare them to death just to say HI." Marcus' eye looked down at the jewel in his hand before slipping it into his pocket where he kept a collection of jaw breakers, " And I was just picking up a piece of candy I dropped." Marcus claimed while easing his way away from the other boy
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Hmm...that isn't any piece of candy...he wouldn't be sneaking into a museum and freak out about almost dropping a snickers bar! Obviously!

Isaac peered around the strange kid and noticed many lasers guarding nothing. Looking back at the kid, he decided to play it cool for a moment.

"So, how much is that little artifact worth on the black market?" he said, smiling.

Ya sure. Why not play hero for a night? A petty thief could give him a work out and let him try out some new magic. But, Isaac had learned a long time ago to never make too quick of decisions. He doesn't know this kid's story so he shouldn't start a fight for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Marcus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:37 am

Marcus let out a heavy exhale, "great" he thought, "Now this guy's seen it I can't very well walk out of here." The mention of selling the jewel gave Marcus a sense of relief. The other kid had pictured him as a type of cat burgler aiming for a big score. A smile crept onto Marcus' face as he contemplated the idea. He slipped another piece of candy into his mouth as he replied. with a smile.

"Guess there is no use trying to fool you." he admitted, as he held up the small jewel infront of him. "I was planning on making off with it, but money had nothing to do with it." he explained. "You see it's kinda like a puzzle piece and I need to gather all of them to finish my little...project." he explained as it took him a moment to find the proper word. "So right now I have to split, so..." Marcus' manifested hand picked up one of the small jaw breaker from his pocket. "later!" the hand flicked the piece of candy at the other boy, however with the hands strength it jawbreaker could crack concrete with the speed behind it.

Marcus turned and jolted towards the exit moving as fast as he could not bothering to see if his attack made contact. "Man that was close." he told himself feeling quite proud.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:00 pm

A little project? Can't be anything good with how he made it sound...

As Marcus flicked the jawbreaker towards him, Isaac was amazed at the strength and power behind it! If he hadn't had the curse's extra speed, his skull could have cracked in two! Isaac dodged to the left and watched as the jawbreaker smashed into the concrete leaving a terrible crack in the floor. The crack made the next tile rise and hit a security beam which caused the place to go red and flashy as the alarm rang on. The front glass doors brought down metal doors in front of them...Isaac and Marcus were now in lock down!

"Wow...you didn't bother to aim!?"

Isaac hated it when kids would just act without thinking...just look at the outcome!

"Well now the possible enemies must unite against a common enemy..." he said as he watched a chubby security guard run out, look very frightened and radio for backup.

Back to top Go down
Marcus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:42 am

the sounding of the alarm made Marcus pick up speed, metal doors closing down around him. The call from the other boy made it know better as he was sure security would show up any second now. "Shoot! Did I trigger it... no way it must have been him. Then again I wasn't really paying to much attention...crap." the possibility alone made him feel sick to his stomach. Marcus came to a halt seeing the metal door touch the ground and shut in front of him.

Marcus noticed the flashlight beam on the wall in front of hims before hearing "Halt hands up!". He turned his head to see 3 security guards pointing their flashlights at him. "Just my luck." he told himself before turning around completely to face the guards. "The police are on there way kid, so come quietly." one of them commanded. Marcus hated people who commanded him as thought they were superior in some sort of way.

"As much as I would love to waste my time, I'm in a bit of a rush." Marcus stated. He noticed as one of the cops approached him in order to hopefully apprehend the kid. It was almost a split second reaction as his arm materialized and struck forward sending the guard sailing across the floor and crashing into a case displaying some Civil war outfit. "Don't you dare touch me you trash." Marcus warned in a dark tone, they had really pissed him off by making the situation worse, and that other kid too if he hadn't shown up he wouldn't even have this trouble. "Whatever the results will be the same anyway, even if there is a body count." he thought aloud.

Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Isaac decided to stay back and see what might happen next as the cop was asking the other kid to come quietly. That guard did not last long as, when he tried to aprehend him, he was knocked back to the wall. Isaac couldn't really see anymore movement from him as a pool of blod circled around his head. The other two guards seemed very frightened as they pulled out some small black bats (Isaac could never remember what they were called).

Okay, okay, before rushing to someone's side, always think things through....I definately seems like the thief can handle himself...but how could I use this to my advantage? ...I came here because I was curious about the Titan's existence... This would be a perfect opportunity to draw them out! How to draw them out? ...Keep the fight going!

Isaac skimmed through his spell book frantically...looking for a spell that could give the thief a run for his money. Fire? Too advanced for him to do anything good... Water? ...Also top complicated. Wind? ...Probably not effective enough... Earth? ...Not much earth in a building... Some dark stuff? Isaac had mainly steered away for the chapter entitled 'Necromancy: A Dark Wizard's Guide to Power' because he never thought of himself as dark...but maybe there might be something simple to do...

Isaac flipped to the first page and found a spell entitled 'Simple and Staight Away Necromancy'. As he read through the incantation and the description, he found the answer! He looked over to the dead security guard and said a simple chant...

"Kailum...ecadra...norsum...y bain!"

At first, nothing happened except for a small red glow eminated from Isaac's hands. The guards and the thief stood silent as the air seemed to grow more humid and harder to take in. The body of the dead security guard then began glowing the same red and he jumped right back up! He looked almost exactly the same only he seemed to hunch a bit more and his eyes were still rolled over!

Wow...necromancy can do some interesting things...

The dead guard seemed to be looking at Isaac for orders so Isaac thought to himself, Keep the thief busy until a Titan comes! The creature seemed to understand and dashed straight for the thief at incredibly high speeds! The other guards were so terrified that one of them fell over from shock and the other ran back to his office and started double checking on any backup and messaged the head of police about their situation.

Isaac unsheathed his sword, just in case, and backed up next to a pillar. All he had to do now was watch and wait (hopefully).

(OOC: Isaac really wants to see the titans in action hoping that it will reveal what he may want to do for the next chapter of his life. He will probably fight as hard as he can until a titan shows up. As for the dead security guard minion guy...he now is faster, stronger, can jump higher, better reflexes and things on that line. He can probably withstand a direct punch from Marcus's manifested arms although he will definately be pushed waaay back. The reason that Isaac could do this spell was because the guy just died and his abilities weren't enhanced by that much.)
Back to top Go down
Marcus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Marcus watched as the other two goons backed off. "Glad to see they have some sense, just needed to make an example of one of them." he told himself before noticing a guard charge at him. His arm taking a hook shot at him sending his body tumbling back and crashing against another exhibit, "Strange...I thought I killed-" he was cut short as the guard rushed him yet again. "What the hell is up with this guy?" Marcus pondered. Now that he looked he seemed faster then someone like him should move, in fact it was faster then most people in general. Marcus had no idea what had happened to him, but he quickly thought of the other boy in the museum.

"I don't know what the hell your playing at, but I'm not gonna have you waste my time!" Marcus shouted out to him. As the guard moved in again, once again Marcus struck him and sent him flying. Then he would stand up again and move in. "I can't keep doing this." he told himself as the guard continued his assualt. "I'll end this here." Marcus usually needed only a single hit to know someone down, but seeing how this wasn't any normal person why should he not go all out. As the guard moved in again Marcus struck this time instead f knocking him back he hit the body upwards. In it's descent Marcus showed his weapon's speed as a flurry of punches throttle the body, somewhere around 5-15 punches decorated the body before once again launching it against a wall. A loud crash as it smashed a hole through.

"Your not getting up this time." he said looking at the mangled corpse. Marcus looked up, he should probably take care of this before it comes to bite him in the end. "Okay pal, you want to fight. Come and get it." he called out.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:10 pm

The reanimated corpse had been doing quite well as it was constantly attacking the thief. Isaac kept looking up at the glass cieling, hoping that the titans would soon break through or perhaps the cops...anyone that could open the next chapter to Isaac's life! All of a sudden, he heard what sounded like fifty huge hits to a brick wall. Isaac looked back to see where the corpse went but...it was only a corpse once again.

"Okay pal, you want to fight. Come and get it."

Isaac had to find something to protect himself from the thief's strange arms, and quick! He flipped quickly through his spell book but saw no spells that could reanimate the corpse...well not any at his skill level at least!

Where are these titans I've heard about? Don't they protect their city from random thieves!? ...Don't they care anymore...?

"Alright! You don't want to waste anytime? ...Time waits for no man!" Hopefully he could try to keep away from those deathly arms for just long enough! He completely unsheathed his sword and jumped in one swift motion onto an unimportant exhibit.

He doesn't want to waste time? Well...I can just keep yapping away...maybe if he has any politeness at all, he will wait until the end!

"Who are you even? Why do you take what is not yours? What you haven't earned? Don't deserve? Why do you trample into a place full of history? Of knowledge and you don't even stop to bask in the depth? The spirit within it all?"

Okay...nice long sequence of questions to waste his oh so precious time! I have learned that I definately have time to kill!

Isaac kept glancing up at the glass cieling throughout the questions and is focusing on it through peripheral vision, waiting for a response from the mystery thief.

Back to top Go down
Marcus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:48 am

Marcus saw the boy confront him, wondering what purpose he had and what gave him the right to steal the artifact he was after. Marcus considered the possibility of the fight ending with only one survivor he should at least answer his questions. After all it would be nice for someone besides himself to know of what he aimed for,who knows maybe this foe might actually become an ally.

"My name is of no concern, what is important is how I plan to use this!" Marcus exclaimed holding the round jewel in front of himself. " I am the only one who understands it's purpose, a purpose so grand that I can't leave it to simply gather dust in this museum. It must be used for what it was crafted for." Marcus clutched it tightly in his fist." And because I do see its true purpose I deserve it more then anyone else!" He listened as the other boy explained how the museum was almost a shrine to greatness, This only brought out Marcus' hatred and why he was aiming to achieve his goal.

"Bask!?" Marcus couldn't help but chuckle at the idea, he finally said something that brought Marcus some momentary joy. "Bask in what?" he dark persona taking him over once again. "Over the works and history of man." his eyes looking over the ancient weapons as they advanced over the years behind the glass case." Man's history of violence towards his brothers." Large transporter ships decorated another ally ,"Capture and Enslavement..." His eyes resting upon pictures of WWII camps. "And others too grim to even comprehend." His head tiled down looking at the ground not being able to stand any of the monuments anymore. "Mankind is dirty and the filth must be cleansed. This world needs one thing...peace. No matter what the cost."

Marcus inhaled deeply before looking back up, "It is something that must be done, and I have taken on the duty to assure it comes to be." Marcus felt better as he placed another jawbreaker into his mouth , "Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Isaac smiled as he saw that the conversation was getting a bit more civilized. He did however have a great point to give back to the thief. Perhaps there was a place in Jump City that he could spend his next while in that didn't involve any titans.

"Peace, eh?" Isaac smiled again. "Of course there can never be peace! It is a nice thing to imagine of course...but death comes throughout any of man's struggles. That's what makes it a struggle, of course! There will always be one side that believes one thing and one side that believes another. Usually the disagreement does not end civilized because man is too dogmatic and eventually, a fight breaks loose! Even if one side knows that they are doing right....for the biggest reasons to fight for.....blood will always be shed..."

Isaac looked over to the dead security guard for a while before continuing. "You see, you killed the guard to get what you wanted and I used him to...see what you could do. A fight comes for anything that is worth fighting for!"

How can a small jewel bring peace? The only ways for peace that I have seen attempted were, forcing people to agree with you and just not talking about it! Which of course are both absurd...wow...how did America get so complicated in such a short time...?

"Tell me this thief..." he jumped off the pillar and onto the floor. "How would this jewel bring peace?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Marcus smiled as he heard the other boy explain himself. Marcus smiled as he replied.

"I'm not an idiot, I know very well people will always fight as long as separate ideas exist. There will always be war as it is just human nature. So I have no intentions of trying to reason with them. The only way is to be in control of not just their bodies but minds as well. That is why I am collecting these pieces. So that I may be able to help people, by ridding them of the burden of choices." He stated with a smirk. Marcus looked across at the boy for a moment before reaching into his pocket pulling out a handful of jawbreakers. However only put a single piece in his mouth before giving one more smile to the boy as if to say goodbye.

Marcus tossed the jaw breakers into the air just about even with his height, allowing his hand to strike at the clutter of candy balls with extreme force. The jawbreakers rocketing forward in a scattered shot as though fired form a shotgun. And just like a shotgun his didn't put too much trouble into aiming, instead just aiming towards hi general direction. And with the alarm it didn't matter where they went. A few striking small holes into the ground while others shattered a few cases.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Heh, telling people what to think. Controlling their minds. Sounds much more like a dictatorship to me. Dissagreements and heated discussions are good. It makes people see eachother's reasoning. If only people were more civilized than people like this thief...always wanting action...

Isaac was dissapointed at the thief's decision for the discussion as he threw the jawbreakers at Isaac. Isaac lifted his sword and struck away, with his inhuman strength, the few jawbreakers that would have hit him. He ran to the front doors, with his inhuman speed to block the thief from leaving when he heard a loud yelling from outside.

Finally!

"Come out with your hands up!" a raspy voice over an intercom yelled. "We have you surrounded. There's no way out!"

"What now?" Isaac smirked. "Are you going to creep into their minds and tell them to just let you go?"

Isaac tried using a very simple spell that he had been working on in his head: the levitation spell. To move the jewel out of the thief's hands while he was preoccupied.

Laiden...Arrtek
Back to top Go down
Marcus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:25 pm

His opponent was very quick making sure to take out any jawbreakers that would cause any harm. It seemed Marcus had also let his talking get the best of him as he heard the police call from outside. Marcus' head jolted towards the window where a gathering of flashing lights stood. He was really up the creek now, he tried to figure out something quickly as he stared at the group of officers outside aiming to stop him. His hand reaching into his pocket out of instinct for candy to calm his nerves, Again feeling disappointed that only a few remained.

"Guess I shouldn't had thrown so many at him." He felt a tug at his hand feeling the jewel aim to pull itself from his grip. His head turning towards the boy seeing him chant some weird verse. "This guy really doesn't stop does he." Marcus was irritated but also kinda impressed at how well everything seemed to had gone for him so far. His aimed flicking the small sphere at the boy.

"Here, have it!" Marcus shouted as he took off towards the back security room. "Anything that happens now is on your head, as you've left me with little choice." he muttered. At the same moment the police ran out of patience and moved in. Officers aiming left and right looking for anyone to put down. An array of flashlights skimming back and forth. The Chief called him men to move forward and secure the guards.

"Get the security guards and check the surrounding area, I DON'T WANT ANYONE LEAVING !!" He commanded. It had only been a few minutes before one of the officers brought out one person with him, the officercap leaning forward to cover his face. "It seems whoever it was killed off two other guards before hiding out somewhere." the officer reported. "I think he needs some air so let me escort him outside." A quick nod from the Chief insured the officer to do so. It was about 4 minutes before another officer called out.

"Quick someone get back here, we have another body." Apparently it had been shoved into the locker, broken in half. For some reason though the officer was in his underwear. It only took a moment before the group took off outside only to find their own officer dead on the ground outside. Apparently the assailant lead the officer into some bushes maybe needing to take a piss. But instead shoved his rifle down his throat.

Looking form a distance Marcus looked at the small jewel in his hand, "Wonder if that guy likes jawbreakers?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the pieces -open-   Collecting the pieces -open- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collecting the pieces -open-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next