Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Voting_barWild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Voting_barWild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wild West Jump (open)

Go down 
+4
Ixen
Energy
Jinxedya
St. Jommy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Bow heard the flick of a blade and boots coming near her. She knew it was the Preacher. She tried to run faster but unfortunately it backfired and she tripped and hit hard on the ground into some twigs, leaves, and dirt. She heard him stand above her and ask her the question. She gathered up all her courage and turned to face him. She grabbed two hand fulls of whatever was right there, kicked him in his no-man's-land, and shoved the crap into his eyes. "Yeah! Away from you!" She yelled. She shot up and ran as fast as she could away from both him and her house. Her adrenaline was pounding. She no longer had time for tears. She knew these woods like the back of her hand and she knew he hardly set a foot in them. She made zig-zag patterns until she was sure she was out of range... hopefully. She could still hear the raucous on the other side of the shore and was praying that that one fellow would make a scene big enough to lure the Preacher away.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:20 pm

Dead Eye saw that he and his 'allies' won the battle and he stood on the platform, "Attention! Today is the beginning of the end for The Preacher! We have proven that he and his minions are nothing more than humans! They will die like anyone else! My name is Dead Eye, and I'm here to take him out of power!" Dead Eye heard whispers when the crowd finally heard his name, apparently he was pretty famous here too.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Maira managed to dodge Tibs attacks just barely when she saw Dead eye start to talk and watched him. While no one was looking she snuck threw the crowd and disapered. Paige watched as the preacher was taken down and smiled as she slowly walked back over to the crowd and joined them watching dead eyes speach. She had heard about him but never tought she would have seen him in her life.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:23 am

Tiberius dove back into the sand and borrowed quickly he burst from the ground next to bow with his talons raised. His head tilted and he said "you are not the preacher. I am hunting the preacher. I heard his footsteps then you were here." Tiberius lowered his talons.

He slithered around her slowly. The eyes on his back providing him with confidence that the human couldnt sneak up on him.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:37 am

Bow heard Dead Eye's speech and was pretty confident that The Preacher had followed the sound back to the edge of the lake.

Just as she was about to breath a sigh of relief, the giant thing with talons burst from the ground. He said he was hunting The Preacher and that he heard his footsteps. As he slithered around her Bow stammered out, "I-I was bein' chased by *heavy breath* The Preacher. M-My name is *heavy breath* Rain Bow. I-I live here in Jump. *heavy breath* You say you're *heavy breath* hu-hunting him too?" She was breathing heavy for three reasons, a. she was just tired from running, b. she was scared of the Preacher, and c. she was scared of this guy.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:25 pm

The figure smirked as she listened to the commotion outside from inside the bar she had gone to. She tossed her hair back and pulled out her long red hair. She kept the hood on for now. She looked up and order a shot, looking at the bartender with her slitted eyes. The bartender quickly got her her drink and gave it to her. She took it and sipped it down. Apparently the bar tender knew who she was.

The bartender reahed for a telephone sitting under the bar. "Don't even think about it, bucko."she hissed. The bartender backed away slowly. She smirked and flashed him her fangs from in between her apparently cute and sexy lips, or so that's what she had been told. She stood up and walked slowly out, ignoring the bartender yelling at he about prices. If he knew her, he should know she doesn't pay for anything. she leaned against a wodden pillar as she listened softly, fangs still out. She didn't care how many stares or points she got. She just hissed at the owner. She sighed softly and petted her stallion's nose.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Dominic Slunk away from the crowd, one thought heavy in his mind.

'To slow... I was too slow... if I had just taken out my hookshot earlier, she wouldn't be...'

He looked back at the crowd forming around deadeye.

"Sure the preacher is evil... but is more violence really the way to fix this? It's what started this mess in the first place." He mumbled under his breath.

A tear welled up in his eye as he trudged his way back towards the blacksmiths shop. This day would haunt him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:00 am

Paige slowly ade her way back to the sallon(bar) soaking wet and walked over to the bartender who ws lloking anngery and slightly afriad. Paige started to ring out her hair as she walked up to him.

"Would you have any towels on hand?"

The bartender was staring at the fanged girl as her grabed and handed her the towel that usually was on his shoulder as he said.

"Yah wouldn't need one if yah would stop trieing to save every person the preacher tries to kill."

Paige grabed it and started to dry herself off.

"It's not like I can just let him get away with killing them and quiet down if anyone knew that about mostly all those people he tried to exicute where saved by me I'd be in a heep of trouble."

Paige looked at the fanged girl still trieing to dry herself off.

"Whos that lady your staring at?"

"SHe came into the bar and refused to pay for a drink but didn't bother her she danger-..."

Paige trew the towel at his face and walked over to the girl.

"I know you are new around these parts but we usually pay for the drinks around here. Now are you goin to pay for thedrink you had or do you want me to show you what happens to non payers?"

she said to the girl pulling off her gloes ringing them out then putting them back on.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Tiberius dove back into the sand saying back to Bow, "Thank you for the information your government appreciates your cooperation in stopping this criminal." Tiberius slithered through the sand as quickly as he could after the preacher, he wanted blood but this wasn't that kind of mission. Tib would have to stop the man not kill him although if things went wrong who's to say what could and couldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Bow just nodded as the creature went back into the ground. She snaked around trees, just in case the Preacher was still after her, and onto the shoreline. She swam across the lake, keeping an eye out. Once there, she would punch a random dude in the face because he knocked down a young lady. She helped her up and headed straight into the middle of it all; she walked right up to Dead Eye and whispered in his ear, "If you need any help, I may be of use... Come to the small saloon in an hour if you'd like to discuss it more."

After that she slipped back into the crowd and off into the town to wait.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Dominic looked over at the saloon as he sat on a bench... another argument over tabs.

"Give me a break..."

He stood up and began walking back to the blacksmiths shop again.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:37 am

Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 14315324

Nikkita Furvith was trotting through the dry dessert. At the time she was in her ferret form, a very large black footed ferret that stood about 7 to 8 foot tall. Behind her left ear she wore a red tailed hawk's feather that was tied tightly into her hair and stayed tied when she transformed into her dark colored fur. The ferret girl trotted to the border of the city and transformed into her human form. The girl was about 6 foot tall and had a heavy tan and wore a black cowgirl's hat on her head. Her dark brown hair blew in the wind as she walked into the town and walked into the nearest pub. She wasn't the most social of people but she was glad to come into town every now and then to see what the normal people were up to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:11 am

(OOC: Bump. Anybody?)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:59 am

There came what seemed like a whirlwind into the tavern.It turned out to be a bluhaired boy.Rather short, he had a long, pure black katana strung on his back.He was dressed in a long leather coat without sleeves, a sleeveless shirt, and standard bounty hunter gear.(Meaning tough, fight ready clothing)He walked over to the bartender."You have any root beer, sir?Im rather fond of that drink."His voice still held a accent from his place of his origin,Tokyo.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Nikkita chuckled at the new comer, he had a strange accent and according to her, a strange look. "Your not really from around here huh?" She asked as she grabbed a handful of peanuts from a bowl at the bar. She nodded to the sword at his back, "you a sword fighter?" The ferret girl asked, not really caring but she was interested in the kid's bright blue hair. She hadn't seen anything like it and was interested in finding out more about him.She stuck out a hand,"Name's Kikkita 'Black Foot' Furvith, or you can call me Nikki or Black Foot if you want."
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild West Jump (open)   Wild West Jump (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild West Jump (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next