Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sorry about your window(crypt) Vote_lcapSorry about your window(crypt) Voting_barSorry about your window(crypt) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sorry about your window(crypt) Vote_lcapSorry about your window(crypt) Voting_barSorry about your window(crypt) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sorry about your window(crypt)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sorry about your window(crypt) Empty
PostSubject: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:01 pm

Maira waits staring at one singal room waiting for some one. A light goes on and a woman can be seen walking into the room. Maria then quietly oulls out a needle with green liquid and then runs off a roof going straigt threw the window tackling the woman stabing her with the needle injecting the liquid watching as she passes out. Maira then grabs her and then hops back out threw the window gettitng ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Tim looked up from the scope of his sniper rifle. He had been paid to kill the woman and he just watched her die. Tim went back down and fired the rifle shooting the body in the head. He clicked the button taking a picture of the body with the bullet hole.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Maira head the gun shot and saw her now dead and narrowed her eyes she had been ordered to bring her back alive for to her leader(only saying leader cause i cant think of a better word right now) she would be useless dead. Maira droped the body and looked were the bullet came from and saw a guy with a rifle. Maria pulled out her bow as she ran to the building and easly jumoed up to the top fliping and landing next to him with a readyed bow aimed to his head.

"I needed her alive and you killed her so give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you and bring you in instead"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Tim said laughing "oh they must have sent us to compete against each other." Tim stood up lifting the rifle in one hand and asked "did they not tell you we'd be competeing? I guess it does make things more exciting." Tim was doing his best to play off knowing that she had been ordered. He began focusing increasing his reaction time by far.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Maria would foolow his head with her bow as he moved.

"Who sent you?"

she said her most of her face being hidden in shadows from her hood and only her mouth showing from the moons lights still having an arrow ready not wanting to be tricked by another guy like M again for now she was alreadly in a heep of trouble for not completeing the mission. She had already been warned that if she failed again she would be siverly punished/
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Tim said seriously "I'm honestly not really sure I just know they outrank me. I try to blend into the wood work." He looked around and asked seriously "what about you, I'm sure I would remember someone as attractive as you are." Tim smiled at her and waited for her reaction his reaction time would still be quick enough to dodge the arrow.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Maira narrowed her eyes at him.

"I am not allowed to say in case of un wanted listeners. And of course you dont know who i am if your not in a high ennough rank to know who you work for pluse rarely anyone knows about me. And pne other thing I would only espect a male your age would find me attractive I was desised to be attractive for undercover missions."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Tim shrugged and said "what ever you want to tell yourself." He started over toward the fire escape he used to climb up. Tim began bending the rifle into a ball so he could get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Claira shot an arrow right next to his head and readyed another one.

"I didnt say we were done here! Now who do you really work for because my emploers wanted her alive because she was usuless dead they wouldn't sent some amichure to kill her!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Tim turned and caught the arrow and threw the ball of twisted metal at her quiver aiming to break the arrows. He said seriously. "Mercenaries rarely ask who are paying them. So give up on asking." Tim threw the arrow down and stepped on it. He drew a pair of swords from his pockets
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Maira Grabed the metal ball quickly right as she quickly put her bow away. Maira then put the ball in her hands and hused her enhanced strength to crush it into a sharp disc and threw it like a frisby at tim as she wiped out two cobat knifes and started to walk at him.

"I will kill you then bring you back to my emploers then maybe my punish ment for failing this mission wont be as bad."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Tim sliced through the disk easily his swords were made of irridium a much harder metal than the steel most weapons are made of. He held his sword out and said "I should warn you I was given a knights training in sword play. You wont win this fight." Tim stepped toward her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Maira smirked and put on knife in her mouth as she used the other to cut her right hand and showed him her hand as it quickly healed itself grabing the knife from her mouth smirking.

"I have millitary and muiltiple fighting syle fighting training. Pluse multiple "speashal" abillities so you might wana take back that gess on you winning."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Tim smirked and said "I think I know who may have modified me." He slid his sword into his wrist letting it come out the other side and pulled it back out. His wrist healed almost instantly his blood was super bright red. He said seriously "all you'll do is delay the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Maira looked at him funny after seeing his abillites and wondered something but shoock her head and ran at hum with inhuman speed aiming at his neck to slit it holding the combat knifes with a back had tecknique(the usual way would be the blade pointing up iwith you thumb the back hand would be the opposite way)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about your window(crypt)   Sorry about your window(crypt) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry about your window(crypt)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next