Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Statues of the Fallen Titans Vote_lcapStatues of the Fallen Titans Voting_barStatues of the Fallen Titans Vote_rcap 
Moon
Statues of the Fallen Titans Vote_lcapStatues of the Fallen Titans Voting_barStatues of the Fallen Titans Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Statues of the Fallen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Statues of the Fallen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Statues of the Fallen Titans   Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:28 am

I own a good portion of the run of comics for Teen Titans that went on during the TV show and noticed something while reading. In issue 29 Red hood Pluse Donna Troy equals a Dead Robin!?! Near the end of the fight between Red hood/Old Robin/Jason Todd and the current Robin the fight was moved to a roomfull of statues of the fallen Titans.

I noticed this sights T Tower doesn't have a room/hall dedicated to the Titans/Past Titans who died or did an important thing (like save another Titan, Was a great Titan while on the team, Was the leader, ect.) who aren't Titans anymore or died while on the team.

I am sugesting that we make a room for the statues of the Fallen Titans to honor true Titans who are no longer around. Under every statue a Plaque should be made that has their names/hero names, their join date to leaving date, and any other important stuff that would need to be said. (Example: Terra, A Teen Titan and a True Friend, *then add dates*) Please reply/post your thoughts on my idea.
Back to top Go down
Katakana(CTD)
Katakana(CTD)

RPG character
Name: Curse Randal
Code Name: Curse

PostSubject: Re: Statues of the Fallen Titans   Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:45 am

I love that idea!!!!! Why couldn't I think of posting this???? U R A GENIUS!! cheers Clap
Back to top Go down
http://6ascoop.webs.com
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Statues of the Fallen Titans   Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:35 am

wow thanks but after talking to some mods I realized theres alot of problrms with my idea,
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Statues of the Fallen Titans   Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:39 am

What problems?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Statues of the Fallen Titans   Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:46 am

that they did have it once but the tower kept falling and what not so they moved it away from the tower and that it would be offencive to all non titans who were like the fallen titans and some other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Katakana(CTD)
Katakana(CTD)

RPG character
Name: Curse Randal
Code Name: Curse

PostSubject: Re: Statues of the Fallen Titans   Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:56 am

awww ur idea was awesome tho
Back to top Go down
http://6ascoop.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statues of the Fallen Titans   Statues of the Fallen Titans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Statues of the Fallen Titans
Page 1 of 1