Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Vote_lcapI've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Voting_barI've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Vote_rcap 
Moon
I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Vote_lcapI've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Voting_barI've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I've noticed something that i'm not sure about.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Empty
PostSubject: I've noticed something that i'm not sure about.   I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:28 pm

Lately I've noticed that so many people have been signing up for the Titans. I thought originally there should only be up to ten Titans and most of them aren't as active as they should be. I want to put out there that there is another super hero team called the Night Hawks which is very good and some of you should try that group instead of the Titans.

Anyways, I think there shouldn't just be a Titan East tower but maybe make a West and move some newer characters there and maybe an older member to be there leader? I feel that if there is too many characters in one Tower then they will have the need that they don't have to do anything because other members being more active.

Any feed back, questions, comments?
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I've noticed something that i'm not sure about.   I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:35 pm

We recently merged the two teams together due to inactivity. Say you wanted to RP with a certain team and you got a reply from that team if they suddenly went inactive you'd be waiting a long time for a response but with only one team if one member goes inactive then another member of the team can just come in and get things going again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've noticed something that i'm not sure about.   I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:38 pm

You have a point, only reason i sing up for teen titans is because i felt TT is better then the night hawks [no offence]. I could do something else if you want like i could make a team but i dont know if only mod and up can make teams. If you feel like alot of people joining TT ill gladly make a Hero team if thats okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've noticed something that i'm not sure about.   I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 pm

Being the new leader of the Night Hawks, this topic is a bit bittersweet. I do agree with Moon about the fact that there are so many members joining the Teen Titans (and I'm not saying that it's a bad thing), and I think that's mainly because the site is Teen Titans role-playing game, plus they have a stable ground and many alumni to hold the team together, both with the members themselves and their characters And Twilight, no offense taken, but I do think that your opinion is a bit unfair because you are a new member and probably haven't explored the site enough to make that call; HOWEVER, I could be totally wrong, and I don't mean any offense to you, either. I hope you can understand.

The Night Hawks have been neglected especially since the merging of the two towers (which, by the way, I find highly ironic that you, Moon, brought up the idea of splitting them into two) after we collectively decided to do the opposite with the two original towers. Even if we did want to split the towers, it's too late for that and too messy, plus there's the decision to be made according to who is going to be moved to which tower. However, I don't think the problem lies with the fluctuation in Teen Titan membership/merging of the towers, but instead that the Night Hawks have yet to roleplay and be active enough to get up off the ground and really fly (pun intended)! Many members have been absent, many plotlines have been dropped, and all of these are understandable and cannot be blamed on any singular individual, if there's even someone to blame in the first place. Also important to note is that the Night Hawks team was conceived when some of the Titans, storywise, had gone astray from "moral codes" and "the meaning of justice." The whole idea is that the Night Hawks were going to right that by being the "white-knight" type of figures rather than superheroes who wander in gray areas of what being a "hero" means.

Recently, Dar and I have been chatting and shifting the Night Hawks for, what we hope, the better. He has been very busy with leading the Shadow Hand, fulfilling moderator duties, and pushing through real-life things that *always* come first before TTRPG. In the end, he has allowed me to have my newest character, Black Valkyrie, to head the team after Dar's character (Mr. Pacific) and Pacific's family is endangered and therefore rendered unable to lead his team. Two new characters (Angel & Shade) have just barely joined the Night Hawks, though, which really makes me happy and puts future prospects into an even brighter view! In my opinion, put shortly after all that long explanation, is that:

A: The Titans Tower isn't the issue; it's just a matter of getting the Night Hawks up-and-running again.

B: Splitting Titans Tower isn't a solution nor a possibility.

C: Making a new hero team would be disastrous; we already have enough Teen Titans as it is, and we've got the Night Hawks. In numbers and in power, the Teen Titans and Night Hawks and the unaffiliated/freelance heroes are more than enough to battle the forces of the Shadow Hand and H.I.V.E. along with other threats to the peace we try so hard to keep.

For a more in-depth conversation and explanation of what's going on with the Night Hawks right now, you can follow this link to our plot (re)development thread:

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t2142-to-mend-clipped-wings-night-hawks-gathering#36439

As time goes on, we'll gain our ground and find our own place in Jump City/this website. Also, we're not competing to be the "better team" with the Teen Titans; we're our own team with our own heroes, our own powers, our own opinions, but we do share the same yearning as the Teen Titans do when it comes to fighting crime and making the world a better place. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've noticed something that i'm not sure about.   I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Oh i know im new, i was just trying to help out but i see your point. I can see that there is a lot of superhero teams, i thought the problem here was that a lot of people were joining one team so i thought an extra team will give them more choice.so sorry i misunderstood :<

Also i do have a character in the Night Hawks a while ago, not this one but marceline one. i could revive her but i do not have that much planned for her so i can have twilight join the Night Hawks. But the problem is that she is not a hero type so thats why i thought she would be good in teen titans.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've noticed something that i'm not sure about.   I've noticed something that i'm not sure about. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've noticed something that i'm not sure about.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Chat Room-
Jump to: