Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Time to say good bye to the life I knew Vote_lcapTime to say good bye to the life I knew Voting_barTime to say good bye to the life I knew Vote_rcap 
Moon
Time to say good bye to the life I knew Vote_lcapTime to say good bye to the life I knew Voting_barTime to say good bye to the life I knew Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Time to say good bye to the life I knew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Time to say good bye to the life I knew Empty
PostSubject: Time to say good bye to the life I knew   Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:58 am

A letter sits on the counter of the kitchen in Titans tower with a communicator sitting next to it. The letter is written in pencil and written almost neatly and reads.

“Dear everyone,

I've written this letter a few times now trying to say this right but it always came out wrong. Ever since I first came to Titans tower a lot of bad things have been happening I of course don't blame you all for the things that have happened but I think they may be signs to say I'm not meant to be a Titan. I have looked over the facts too I suck at following directions and working on a team. I'm not good at being a hero I'm not even good enough to be a Titan.

I will miss you all but I don't think it's best for me to stay. All I have managed to do during the time of being a Titan was because problems for you all and for that I am truly sorry. I don't deserve to be a Titan or live with the most bad ass heroes in Jump City. When I first came to the tower I thought the reason why I wasn't ready to be a true hero like you all was because of the stupid cursed jewel that was in my forehead that had an evil spirit and sometimes took over.

After I removed the jewel I thought I was ready to be a Titan but I couldn't have been more wrong. After seeing how I acted, how I kept bring random people to the tower without thinking, after nearly destroying the tower, how bad I took orders, and how bad I worked in a team I now know becoming a Titan was a waste of time but not of mine but of yours I'm sorry for all the trouble I put you threw and it won't happen again which is why I left my communicator next to this letter.

By the time you read this I have already taken off with my basic stuff clothes comics’ computer and Donna and have thrown out the rest of my stuff so you don't have to. I am also most likely out of the city by now too. I'm not sure where I'll go now or what I'll do but I'll never forget everything you all have done for me I'm not sure if I'll return but if I do I do know it won’t be any time soon.

Good luck to you all,
Paige Baase or as some of you know me as Zondra Vallexii”

The picture shows Paige sitting on a seat in a train with her hood up listening to music looking out the window watching the mountains and trees pass by. Her hair is now completely brown now that she let the highlights fade away after her dission to leave a long while ago. She leans her head on the window and wonders if the Titans have noticed her missing at the tower yet it has been almost a day now but hoped they would forgive her leaving and forget about her because she felt like she didn't deserve to be remembered.

Paige kept her hands in her pockets and her hood up over her head phones and her face hidden within her hood. She truly didn't know where to go now but all she knew was she knew she wasn't going back to Jump City any time soon. Paige had her back pack off but held it close considering it had a lot of stolen money in it that she managed to get so she could get by. She was amazed how quick it took her to go back to stealing even though she took it from a bank robber after beating him up and trying him upside down on a street lamp.

Paige didn't know whether she'd go back to her stealing to survive or try to be a hero again but that's what lives are for to figure out what to do with your life before you die right? ”maybe I'll figure out more about those Holy knights. Or maybe research up on evil jewels. Maybe go to an orphanage and be looked over and be judged like an animal and get adopted and get a real life....... NAH!” she thought in her head it was more fun to her to just make it up as she goes rather than plan these things out. Paige looked out the window wondering where the train was going considering she never bothered to check as the picture fades out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time to say good bye to the life I knew   Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Well sense I can't post. This just sucks!!!!Why does she have to leave!!!!! we're going to make a post about this where I can actually..write.

Last edited by Moon772 on Thu May 24, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Time to say good bye to the life I knew   Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:10 pm

((ooc:this was in charater develupment it wasnt suposed to be a thread thread air-go the lack of "(open)" written after title but i supose you huys could cooment or what ever on how your charaters react/ do
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Time to say good bye to the life I knew   Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:15 pm

oops sorry.. I changed my other post..
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Time to say good bye to the life I knew   Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:22 pm

sorry i planned this part about a week ago and after i looked over some stuff and thought about it i came up with a big idea and this is just part 2 of my big part plan((some of you have heard me talk about it in cbox)) and for my plan to work out shes gotta go pluse with the ways she thinks and acts this was bound to happen evenchually anyways but dont worrie she'll be back not sure about returning to titans but shell make an apperence later on in my final part of my plot plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to say good bye to the life I knew   Time to say good bye to the life I knew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to say good bye to the life I knew
Page 1 of 1