Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Isabelle Rhayne Vote_lcapIsabelle Rhayne Voting_barIsabelle Rhayne Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Isabelle Rhayne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IsabelleRhayne
IsabelleRhayne

Isabelle Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Isabelle Rhayne   Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:19 pm

"Magic is just unexplained science...and if you actually believe that you're dumber than I thought."

Isabelle Theresa Montoya Rhayne

Isabelle Rhayne Anime-girl_007-1-1-1_large

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Isabelle Theresa Montoya Rhayne
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: Sorceress
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: 1/2 Human, 1/2 Demon
Affiliation: Hero

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 100 lbs
Other Traits: Isabelle's entire left arm is covered in cryptic symbols, which she's had since birth.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Magic: Demonic Spells, Dark Magic, Curses, whatever you want to call it, Isabelle is more than capable of harnessing it and dishing it out as some serious damage. Capable of Fire, Frost, Shock, and shapeshifting spells, Isabelle is the full package to release her own little brand of hellfire. Along with these spells, she is capable of altering memories, teleportation, and casting minor illusions, though none are powerful enough to keep an alert foe distracted for very long.

Isabelle's spells are triggered simply by her thinking of it and then channeling it through her runic arm, which will begin to glow a deep red. Using these spells requires an immense amount of focus and is a bit more difficult to do under pressure.

Fire: Minor Pyrokinesis (Basic creation and control over fire)

Frost: 'Freeze Breath' (ice easily broken)

Shock: Minor Electrokinesis (Creation and control over small, weak electrical bursts formed in her hands. In addition, she can harness any electricity as additional energy)

Shapeshifting: Transform either a target or herself into any living she wishes, however that target will still have a good deal of free will. The spell however, do be done correctly, requires a great deal of time to channel. However, the creation will not gain or lose any supernatural abilities. (super powers)

Memory Alteration: This requires direct contact between Isabelle and the recipient's head. She is only capable of minorly altering memories.

Teleportation: Isabelle is only capable of teleporting about 100 miles at a time, however she can jump from portal to portal rather quickly, and is capable of being followed through them. She can travel anywhere, but the portal takes roughly 1 minute to create and 30 seconds to close.

Skills:
Average Strength
Peak-Level Agility
Martial Arts Training

Weaknesses:

Concentration: If Isabelle is unable to concentrate on the spell, she is absolutely powerless.

Opposition: If the elements happen to oppose the spell, she is unable to use it. For example, she cannot use a fire spell while completely soaked and she cannot use a frost spell in an extremely heated location such as a steel mill.

Temper: Isabelle has an extremely short fuse, and it doesn't take much to light it. Once angry, Isabelle will unleash rediculous amounts of energy in her attacks, but she begins to seriously lack control and will likely hurt those around her as well as herself.

Equipment:

Extendable Staff: A small metal staff she keeps tucked into her belt, which can extend to a full length of 5 ft long. It allo
ws her to focus more energy into a spell, thus making it more powerful. However, any spell she tries to supercharge with it will take longer to create.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Isabelle is rather dark and is known to be rather crude in her methods of justice. Although she does things for all the right reasons, she executes them in nearly all the wrong ways. She is very rash, impatient, and straight to the point, with an abnormally high lust for revenge.

Strengths:
Combat of any form
High Intellect
Courageous
Influential

Interests/Habits:
Meditation (She may not like to, but it's a must as it helps her concentration)

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Maria Alexis Rhayne (Mother)
Horok (Father, Demon)

Place of Origin:
New York City

Current City:
Jump City

History:
Isabelle, along with her brother, Chase, are the unholy spawns of Demon and man. Isabelle, born with strange markings up and down her arm, has always excelled in demonic magic, making her rather feared by other children. Having always scared other kids away, Isabelle and Chase spent much of their childhood very lonely, only having eachother to call a friend. Their mother, Maria, always told Isabelle that there was a reason she could do what she could, and that she trusted Isabelle would use these powers to do the right thing.

At an early age, Isabelle was singled out as a freak, due to the symbols on her arm and the strange powers she commanded, which has tempted her to the dark side on multiple occassions. However, it appears as if her brother always had some way to bring his beloved sister back to the right side, showing that the young girl was never entirely evil.

At the beginning of their teenage years, Chase began to grow slightly jealous of his sister and her incredible powers, wondering why he could not do these things himself. Chase confronted her on this fact, and the two argued for quite a while, ending in Isabelle storming off to her room. There she began to focus on her searing anger toward her brother, planning to curse him and turn him into...something.

Going through all the possible outcomes of what to turn him into, she ended up creating something...rather unique, and has regretted it ever since.

Sample RP

Isabelle stormed into her room and slammed the door, quickly pulling out the staff she hid in her closet. "Oh you've crossed me so very wrong my brother..." She muttered to herself, her arm glowing a deep, dark red. "Now...what would be a fitting punishment...I could turn you to ash...No, that'd be a bit harsh...maybe freeze you for the next few years! No...that'd be over too quickly to him..."

Racking her brains, she fell upon the answer. "Aha! Transformation! What should I make you become? Something where you'd be aware...something where you couldn't cry out for help...a stupid little animal would do..." She said, chuckling darkly.

"Now the question is...what should you become? A dog? A monkey? Oh! How about a fish?!" Cycling through these options, her thoughts became darker and darker. "What should you become?!" She said, angrily, unable to come to a decision. She was jarred out of her daze by the sound of her brother's scream, slowly being morphed. "But...I haven't decided yet! What's going on?!" She said, opening the door and sprinting down the hallway

Last edited by IsabelleRhayne on Thu May 24, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Isabelle Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Rhayne   Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Claimed. I will review this profile. Expect a response soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Isabelle Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Rhayne   Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Welcome to the site! I like your character, but she’s too powerful to be approved right now. Please use the “Edit” button to make the following changes.

Fire, Frost, Shock. How strong are these? Can she freeze people? Electrocute people to death? Set a building ablaze? How long do these spells take to cast and how long do they last?

Shapeshifting. This is too strong. She could transform herself into Superman, or turn her enemy into a tree. Why would free will be affected at all? And why would a tree need free will? How much time is a ‘good deal?’ A minute? An hour? Does this spell ever wear off? And is there any way to counter it?

Teleportation. So she creates portals, then? That is slightly different from teleportation because, like you said, other people can go through a portal. Does it take energy to create these portals? Can she go anywhere? Or does it have to be somewhere she’s been before? How long does it take to create a portal and how long do they last after she goes through?

Illusions. This is too powerful right now. They can only see what she wants them to see? So she could put them in completely false world, disguise friends as enemies, or just blind them? What is the range of these illusions? Do they show up on cameras? How smart or willful do you have to see to realize they are fake, or not see them at all?

The staff. How much longer would casting take? How much more powerful would spells become?
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Once you’ve made these changes, let me know and I will give this character another look.
-Dar
Back to top Go down
IsabelleRhayne
IsabelleRhayne

Isabelle Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Rhayne   Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Shock and ice now shown, yes ice can freeze ppl, but again, ice is easily broken.

Yes, she can set a building on fire...mostly because fire spreads. -.-

Illusions removed.

Shape shifting fixed, so no superman bs. And I honestly just want it so my brother's character will make sense...

Another thing, on the staff, a bit means a bit...it varies, depending on how much more powerful the spell will be. A little would be, say, 20 seconds, while a lot would be, say, 2 minutes. It depends.
Back to top Go down

Isabelle Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Rhayne   Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:19 pm

If she accidentally turned her brother into some sort of monster, why didn't she just change him back? Also, it wouldn't be fair to let you turn other people into animals. Anyone who tries to fight you could just get turned into a squirrel...for ever. We either need a really strong weakness here, like it's reversible if you touch water, or else she can't use this power.

If your main reason for having shapeshifting others as a power is to explain the brother, then how about this? She couldn't figure out how to change him back, and was so horrified by what she had done that she used a spell to prevent her from using that power again. This way, the brother is still explained, but you won't be turning people into worms. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
IsabelleRhayne
IsabelleRhayne

Isabelle Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Rhayne   Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Actually, I was just going to say this:

I mainly want this power for plot purposes, so I want to make a deal.

We pass this power, but if I use it without it being wholly agreed upon by both parties involved or outside of anything else, I get banned.

I think that's a pretty fair agreement, but your idea works too if you don't wanna go with it.

Also, the reason she doesn't turn him back is going to be explained in his bio. We just kinda wanted a surprise. XD Didn't work out that way, but still.
Back to top Go down

Isabelle Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Rhayne   Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Banning would be overkill for something like this. As long as you promise not to use this power without the other person's permission, it's okay with me. If there are problems, then we'll have to make some changes to this character.

Isabelle Rhayne Kamina69

Congrats. Remember to ask if you have any questions.

-Dar

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isabelle Rhayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabelle Rhayne   Isabelle Rhayne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabelle Rhayne
Page 1 of 1