Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Maria's past/side stories Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Maria's past/side stories Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Maria's past/side stories Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Maria's past/side stories Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Maria's past/side stories Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Maria's past/side stories Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Maria's past/side stories Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Maria's past/side stories Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Maria's past/side stories Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Maria's past/side stories Vote_lcapMaria's past/side stories Voting_barMaria's past/side stories Vote_rcap 
Moon
Maria's past/side stories Vote_lcapMaria's past/side stories Voting_barMaria's past/side stories Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Maria's past/side stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Maria's past/side stories Empty
PostSubject: Maria's past/side stories   Maria's past/side stories Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Story #1 Why we fight

A 12 year old Maria walks down a hall way with a man. He wore a high ranking military uniform and had gray hair and a buzz cut. Maria walked alongside him her hair only meeting half way down her neck. She had on a gray tee shirt and cameo pants and hiking boots. Her bar code shows on her wrist making a dog tag unneeded to identify her unlike the other soldiers there. The man led Maria to an open balcony and smiled overlooking soldiers training.

”Tell me 556 why are these people training?”

”To get stronger and become able to fight upcoming battles Sir!”

”Yes but do you know why they fight 556?”

”Because it is theirs and my own duty to obey orders Sir!”

”Yes this is true but there is more to it than that. You see we sent you all out there to fight, or capture people who pose threats to L.A.W. Without you all out there fighting L.A.W. would have been destroyed by those bad people. You 556 will one day be on the outside fighting to keep L.A.W. Safe from those bad people.”

The man said as Maria listened still too young to know she was being feed lies unknowing that the people she soon would get were not all bad people and that the people who she worked for were truly evil themselves. A woman walked over to the man and whispered something to him and then stood by the door.

”Well 556 it would seem it is time for your next training exercise off you go then we shall discuss this further on later.”

Maria salutes the man and marches off with the woman to her next training exercise.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Story #2 Your different/556 times

”It 556 tries but we managed to make a soldier from scratch……”

A 3 year old child floats in a tank with her eyes closed but 2 features can be clearly noticed a barcode on her wrist and no bell button.

”556 tries to get on the stays alive…..”

The picture zooms into her face looking as if she were sleeping.

”One that might survive out in the world……. One that will follow orders……. One that will fight for us…..”

The girls face moves a bit and eyes slowly open.

”You are different from all the others, you are different 556 you have managed to live, survive, train, fight, some things that the others could not do you are the only one who made it through your training alive. Now you will fight for use and only us do you understand 556?”

A 15 year old girl with medium long hair stands in the saluting position wearing her training uniform.

”I understand Sir!”

“I have a lot of names but no real one. I have seen horrible things people die from this so called training. I have been tested on so many times so these people can understand what happened when they screwed me up and pulled me out too soon. I had to spend the last 10 years of my life training enduring pain and suffering only to be deployed out to endure more pain and suffering as I would hand it out as well. Unlike the others from the VB series I have never once tried to escape or really thought about it. What would I be escaping to that question is what kept me here all these years. The other VBs were killed before they escaped anyways how different am I that would make me able to escape? They think I’m not smart enough to connect the dots they lie to me I am nothing special the only thing that separates me from the other ones lucky enough to live is I never tried to escape, well that and the fact these guys screwed up and made most of my abilities have major side effects. This is my life to live and I’ll live it my only question is what was so amazing and wonderful out there that made the other VB give their lives for?”
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Story #3 The order to kill M

”Well 556 it seems we have a problem here....”

A man said shaking his head looking at an ear piece Maria obtained from a guy named M. He then threw it to the ground and smashed it with his foot making Maria close her eyes for a second then reopen looking at the man as she walks over to her.

”I hoped I'd never see the day when on or my men were DUMB ENOUGH TO BE TRICKED INTO BRINING BACK A TRACKING DIVICE FROM SOMEONE SHE HAS SUSPISHIONS ABOUT!!!”

He yelled at her as she clenched her teeth a bit when he did but did nothing to stop his yelling or spoke out against him as he continued.

”Tell me 556 what was going on in that head of yours? Did you think this M guy was cute? Were you hoping for a friend? Or were you just so dumb to trust him? Tell me 556 what is one of the most important rule we taught you here that regards to this situation?”

”Trust no one Sir!”

”That’s right now what did you deiced to do again?”

”I trusted the enemy and brought back a tracking device Sir!”

”That's right and the next time you see this M you will make up for this horrible mistake of yours and kill him understood?”

Maria's eyes widened as she was given her new orders to kill M unable to respond.

”I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!”

”I understand Sir!”

She said regretting these words but unsure why she barely knew this M and he was the enemy why did she feel bad about going threw with these orders? The man turned around and shook his head and peered over his shoulder at her.

”Get back to your room 556 before you manage to disappoint me even more than you have.”

Without out a word Maria marched back to her room or more like what some people could call a cell clenching her teeth and fists trying to hold back her anger and follow orders.
Back to top Go down

Maria's past/side stories
Page 1 of 1