Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New Direction. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New Direction. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New Direction. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New Direction. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New Direction. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New Direction. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New Direction. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New Direction. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New Direction. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New Direction. Vote_lcapNew Direction. Voting_barNew Direction. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New Direction.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New Direction. Empty
PostSubject: New Direction.   New Direction. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Had a hard time figuring out if this should go into character or plot development. Anyway, involving JaK Sage and if I'm even going to be staying here, I still would like forum opinion.

Everyone here should know JaK, or at least be aware of him to some degree since he's in like every main storyline in the Database area and on the banner.

As many of you know I've pretty much had him go off the grid and his mind can arguably have been wiped completely or partially. Originally, I was going to have him nearly fully wiped out, but then realized he wouldn't be himself anymore if I did that. He'd be someone different, which if I wanted that I might as well make a new character.

So instead of going that route or denying that route. I'm coming to the community for ideas.

What to do with JaK Sage? In a way I can do anything with him, his minds definitely been altered and he's been missing for months. I could have him be evil, I could have him make a full recovery, I could have his powers get wiped by an event, he could've been transported to another plane or dimension, joined an evil society, been a bum in the streets. Literally anything is possible int he world of superheroes and I can literally take him in nearly any direction with some limitations of course. (He can't have somehow become Kryptoniaon or half god, but he could've also gained new powers!)

So I'm asking, what do you all think I should do? JaK can come back to the Titans, he could help the HIVE, he could become free lance, he could stay exactly the same, become a villain, government agent, civil rights activist, protege/sidekick. Etc...Let your wildest imaginations flow.

Only thing is I want his personality to somewhat remain in tact: Aggressive, moody, etc. So any plot akin to him becoming a preacher and gives out candy to children for a living is kinda meh.
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Goddess

RPG character
Name: Tanariia West
Code Name: Fox
Villain or good guy?: Evil

New Direction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Direction.   New Direction. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:17 pm

let his memory be slightly wiped and have him freelance xD but any thing would be funny
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

New Direction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Direction.   New Direction. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Nix says come to hive, though I think hide currently outnumbers hive...still...come on over, the dark side has cake and cookies and neither are lies.
Back to top Go down
Cookieladyperson
Cookieladyperson

RPG character
Name: Wilhelmina Casimir(Wilma)
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

New Direction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Direction.   New Direction. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:37 pm

You could do both Ravian and West idea. His memory wipe out from an unknown force, and not knowing where to go, you join the hive! ...Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Goddess

RPG character
Name: Tanariia West
Code Name: Fox

New Direction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Direction.   New Direction. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:45 pm

agreed but not Hive xD
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

New Direction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Direction.   New Direction. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Pfft. All boring. You want a real adventure. Something that no superhero or supervillain can have – a simple, unrewarding 9-5 job!

Think about it. JaK comes to work, he clocks in, trades banter around the water cooler, fobs some dossiers off on the new guy, and then it's on to the big challenge of the thread. Asking his boss for a 1 dollar an hour raise. A-And he could have lost his pen before hand, and the boss agrees to give him the raise but asks to write something down first. Then cliffhanger.

This allows him to be a bystander in all those hero vs villain threads. And who can honestly say they've been a bona fide bystander before? ^_^

Imaginations have flown.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Matt

RPG character
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

New Direction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Direction.   New Direction. Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Dart might be onto something, kinda.

Start him up as completely new type of character, change his personality at the start. Then he can witness a "hero vs villain thing" and he can begin to regain his memories - with that the use of his powers. Since he's going to be aggressive and moody at the start he can take on a darker role and turn to evil, in time he can regain the rest of his memories and have to decide if he wants to go back.
Back to top Go down

New Direction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Direction.   New Direction. Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Ok ya I think the HiVE route is the way to go. Ive pretty much helped establish every other team except them. So AJ, DividingDart & Ammagad. I'm open to suggestions with that, maybe kn pm as not to spoil the one route i choose. On a second note since Bens become exponentially powerful I think I'll treat him more like Thor from now on and only involve him in fairly large points of story or when requested. For heroes I'm gonna focus on Spidey and rebuild JaK as villain and then eventually hell of course turn heroic or neutral/antihero but I don't hell ever go back to fully heroic.

Back to top Go down

New Direction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Direction.   New Direction. Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Oh and you too Matt sorry almost forgot you were HiVE. And sorry for dbbl post my phone can't Really edit.
Back to top Go down

New Direction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Direction.   New Direction. Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:34 pm

You could have him join Shadow Hand. Or he could become a solo hero. Just throwing ideas out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Direction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Direction.   New Direction. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Direction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: