Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAltered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Voting_barAltered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAltered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Voting_barAltered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Altered thoughts (sicarious)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:36 pm

TIB walked toward the pond looking back at Blackfire to follow. She looked around then saw him dive in. Not sure if she should she stood next to the pond. Ehh if he was to attack he would have already she thought to herself as she dove in to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Tib swam into the entrance hole and then it sloped down before coming up to a pocket of air. He had managed to get some luminous mushrooms to grow they weren't big yet so they could only see outlines. the tunnel itself brought an ant hole to mind the walls being packed solid the room was about 30 feet in radius and was domed up to 16 feet in the middle. They were about 50 feet from the surface.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Following the huge bug Blackfire submerged into a cave shining slightly by mushrooms. The Tamaranian looked around the cave noting its size. ''Not to shabby for a giant bug stuck on earth. You get cable or dish?'', she asked jokingly as she sat on a nearby rock and watched TIB. The cave was a well hidden spot she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Tib went around checking to make sure everything was still holding. Once he verified it was all good he dug up some potatoes he'd taken the day before. He offered one to her by pushing it along the ground. Tib trilled lightly so it wouldn't echo
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:35 pm

She watched him dig up a bunch of potatoes and offer her one. As tib trilled Blackfire watched the potato hit her foot. The last thing she wanted was a dirty potato but she didn't want to offend tib and possibly start a fight in this cave so she picked it up. ''why...thank you TIB it looks delicious.'', she said as she brushed some dirt off and took a bite trying to hide the bad taste in her mouth with a smile as she rubbed her belly. ''Yummy.'', she commented as she put the potato next to herself,''I'm going to save this for later.'', she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:41 pm

Tib had speared his with his talon and slipped it into his fangs, he swallowed it whole and began looking around the walls as though thinking about something important. He walked to a wall and leaned against it as he sat down. Tib said "tameran" as though trying the word out. The language was becoming much easier he would be able to learn sentences soon. He still had to find a queen though.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Blackfire watched TIB eat the potato in one bite and thought to herself that she was glad he didn't eat flesh. Just then the bug said her home world and she got excited. ''Tamaran. That is my home world.'', she said. ''I.am.from. Tamaran.'', Blackfire said slowly. ''I am the future queen of Tamaran.'', she remarked confidently. She smiled at TIB and pointed at him. ''Do you know where you are from?'', she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Tib looked at her and bowed deeply he clicked and trilled a complicated pattern. He looked up slightly to see if the answer pleased her. Tib said "tiberius serve queen blackfire" he was just making a statement nothing more it was fact in his head after all she was the first queen he'd encountered and even better she was nice.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Blackfire sat there momentarily speechless. had she heard this walking tank of a creature correctly? Had he just said he serves her? She couldn't help but smile, finding an ally so easily sent chills down her spine. ''Well TIB if you are to serve me please just call me Blackfire. I am TIB's friend now.'', she said as she motioned for him to stand. ''How much doyou knowof this planet Tib?'', the tamanian asked.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Tib smiled hearing they were friends and he listened to her intently. He shook his head when she asked what he knew. Tib had only been here a short time and had managed to learn the language. Tib walkedto her curiously and asked "you?
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Blackfire smiled warmly at TIB. ''Oh yes I know much about the people of earth.'', she answered. She sat back down on the rock and tossed her uneaten potato to TIB. ''Earth is a foul place Tib. People constantly fight with one another killing their own brothers and sisters because they hold different ideas, gods, manners.'', she said with a frown. ''Why most people would view you a monster just for your looks and wish you dead.'', she continued. ''And to make matters worse this world is ran by people who call themselves 'heroes' when in reality they are nothing more than villains who chooses who lives and dies to their advantage.'', the black haired beauty said with a sad expression. She looked at TIB, ''They even say I am evil because my heartless sister who sent me to prison told them so.'', Blackfire said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Tib had sliced the potato in half as though it were a game as he listened intently absorbing every word his face being made of chitin showed no emotion. When she told him her sister had taken such an action against her he stood his manibles and claws clicking angrily. Tib walked over to her and asked "hunt?" He seemed like he was hoping to settle the score between them. He suddenly calmed down and said "your better" realizing that she hadn't retaliated. He knew she was a good person now.
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:08 pm

Blackfire smiled at the sudden fire TIB had but noted his sense of justice. She could see peace with the creature and new he could be a great ally for her. ''TIB, I fear my sister wants war to take control of Tamaran from me completely.'', she said concerned. ''I have no Army and am a enemy to this planet. Though it saddens me i fear I must gather people to fight my sister.....Will you help me when the day comes TIB? Will you fight along side your queen, no, friend.'', She asked Him smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Tib listened to her his anger rising quickly, the flesh bags of this planet attacked everyone and they supported the enemy of his queen. He nodded and clicked his claws angrily tib would never stand for them treating his queen that way. Tib said "hunt for blackfire"
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:25 am

Blackfire smiled and looked at TIB. ''No my friend, not yet.'', she said coolly, ''First we must gain more allies to fight along side of, those who wish the titans to meet the justice they deserve.'' The Tamaranian stood up and walked over to a wall and stared at it in thought. ''TIB, do you know anyone else on this planet yet?'', she asked warmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altered thoughts (sicarious)   Altered thoughts (sicarious) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altered thoughts (sicarious)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next