Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Night on Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Night on Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Night on Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Night on Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Night on Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Night on Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Night on Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Night on Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Night on Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Night on Patrol - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Night on Patrol - Page 2 Voting_barA Night on Patrol - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Night on Patrol - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Night on Patrol - Page 2 Voting_barA Night on Patrol - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Night on Patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Night on Patrol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night on Patrol   A Night on Patrol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:43 pm

As her finger comes to rest on his forehead, it is immediatly obvious there is something differant about him. His skin is soft, like any other human's, but there is something much harder than bone just beneath the surface. His perpetual grin dropped for a moment, and he glared at her with a sudden and unexpected rage. "Now, you're getting on my nerves, love. Your kind are always oppressing us. Your kind are always lying to us. Your kind killed us." As suddenly as it had arrived, his glare dissapeared, replaced by a sinister grin. "A sawbones? No sawbones can help me any more. Dem sawbones wot cut me up done seen to that, love. Dem sawbones sliced my corpse up all nice, dem sawbones sliced and sliced until I was nought but bloody bones. Then dem sawbones took something of mine, they did. They took something I could never hold, yet had never lost." Without moving, he looked at Paliden, his grin becoming manic. "And who are you, princess? Her mother? Who are you to tell her what to do? I'm rather sure the stronger one should be giving orders, and it looks me like the girly here'd last a bit longer than you."
Back to top Go down

A Night on Patrol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: