Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Infiltration(Hive) Vote_lcapInfiltration(Hive) Voting_barInfiltration(Hive) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Infiltration(Hive) Vote_lcapInfiltration(Hive) Voting_barInfiltration(Hive) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Infiltration(Hive)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Infiltration(Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Infiltration(Hive)   Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:37 pm

A short boy stood outside the 'oil rig'.He looked similar to the semifamous Toji, but his blue hair was slicked back, and he carried a cane sword, and had a nasty x-shaped scar in between his eyes, which where a brilliant red.The 'villain' smoothed his ebony suit,thinking to himself."I hope this works...Bout time we access the hive...."He shouted out in a passable British accent."Oi..Little pigs little pigs let me in!!!!Or I'll blow your doors down!!!Come now, hurry up!I wish to join your 'school'!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Infiltration(Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration(Hive)   Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Malharon walked around the back of the rig watching the young man intently and yelled from his overlook, a busted room with speaking tubes that would echo over the rig. "This is private property boy, who invited you here?" Mal watched him from the dark room his eyes dark as balgorph began thinking up why this new student just popped up.

Mal was suspicious of the new student like he was with every student, he wondered how quickly this one would earn a detention for causing trouble.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Infiltration(Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration(Hive)   Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Toji grinned wickedly, bowing."My dear man, no-one invited me.But, we demons have ways to find out what's what.My name is Gladius Okami, rival of that traitor Toji Okami!!I have power to offer you!Not to mention, my family will pay handsomely if I'm sastified with the school.Now, let me in,so I may add to this schools talent level!"He struck an arrogant pose,leaning on the cane.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Infiltration(Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration(Hive)   Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Mal was not pleased he threw a ball of eldritch energy at the boy it was the equivalent to a hand grenade when it struck. Mal moved to another area of the rig staying in the interior structure where he could attack from the darkness. He hated arrogance, and demons were the worst for arrogance. Balgorph was still trying to come up with reasons why just allowing Mal to feed off his demonic power.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Infiltration(Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration(Hive)   Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Tojis eyes widened, raising his arm and blocking the ball.As it exploded, it left a bruise, and ruining the suit.Inside, he was grinning, but he stuck to his part, grimacing at the burning hole."Y-you mortal!!!!!That was handcrafted soulcloth!!!!It costs more than the royal crown!!You'll pay for that!!!"He crouched down, then leaped, landing on the outer walkway."Do you not know of the Okamis!With a snap of my fingers I can have a whole army here!!I'm next in line for the cheiftan-ship!I'm royalty among demons!!!!I should turn you to ash, but...you are the only way I can get in peacefully.Since I don't wish to tire myself...."Gladius stuck out his hand, in a handshake position."I apologize for my rudeness.....Let's face it, we villians must stick together."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Infiltration(Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration(Hive)   Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Mal busted up laughing when he said he was in line for chieftain and he yelled out, "unless you plan to kill Toji, I doubt you'll become chieftain any time soon." Balgorph was feeding him information. Mal stepped out into the light revealing that he was a warlock, by his black and red armor covered in silver skulls. Mal walked toward him without any fear despite his threats. Mal said seriously. "You see when you get to be over a century being mortal kinda doesn't apply any more."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Infiltration(Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration(Hive)   Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:59 pm

'Glad' grinned, laughing darkly."Exactly what I plan to do.That little halfling doesn't deserve it!!Anyway...."He bowed."I am baron to his prince, so I'm still royalty,though no one outside the clan has heard of me. May I go in, fellow immortal?"He drew out his cane sword suddenly, flipping it around and presenting the handle to the warlock."I shall pledge my interests to this schools, I swear upon this blade, passed down by my father."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Infiltration(Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration(Hive)   Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Mal asked seriously. "You know there are only a few ways to know about this school, either you've been here in the past. You work with our enemies, or you've been recommended. Since you weren't recommended and you don't have a pass should I assume the last?" Mal grabbed the handle of the sword and unsheathed it with a twist and a flourish, Bal had taught him the handling of swords long ago. he had a mace on his hip and had effectively disarmed Toji in his mind despite knowing he would have some sort of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Infiltration(Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration(Hive)   Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Toji paused,freezing.".....Alright, I suppose I can tell you a secret of our clan......Once someone is born to the clan, we can track them via Okamian sorcerers. The boy is a halving, so we could only track him up to here.After that, we lost the trail.One day, the Dark Katana disappeared, so we know he's gotten stronger, way stronger.So, I need a place to set up base, and I need to know the Teen titans won't interfere.The only place is this.I managed to find out what it was by summoning a demon oracle and...convincing....it to tell me what this place is.A Okamian warrior always goes in prepared."He grinned."Come now.If it's a recommendation you need, here is Corgi Gaskets....."He reached into the coat, pulling out a envelope. Hed manage to accurately forge Corgis writing and signature."I beleive your school has had dealings with that man?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Infiltration(Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration(Hive)   Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Mal took it and looked it over intently reading the entire letter. He pulled out his communicator and said "surely you won't mind if I call and confirm the validity." (check the class thread, he does the same for any letter or note) Malharon began pressing buttons on it to get ahold of corgi. Mal was clearly the worst person to try infiltration with.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Infiltration(Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration(Hive)   Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:29 am

Toji grinned, but inside he was shouting,'crud, crud, crud!"he bowed elegantly."Of course. Do what you wish....."

A long away.....Corgis phone rang.Picking it up, he growled."Great, the morons who lost my pet.Argh, what do they want?"Flipping it open, he growled out,"What do you want?!I'm busy!You know dangerous it is, dealing with a monitors atomic reactor?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infiltration(Hive) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration(Hive)   Infiltration(Hive) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infiltration(Hive)
Page 1 of 1