Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnother Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Voting_barAnother Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnother Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Voting_barAnother Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:12 am

Apparently Conner needed to try a "Scope Dog" whatever the hell a Scope Dog is. Conner had no idea what the hell it was but he had a bad feeling he was about to find out what it is. He watched on as Scope moved around the room grabbing different ingredients to make this so called Scope Dog. He was putting them together piece by piece. Once he was finally done Conner would look as Scope had made 3, he wasn't going to eat all three that was for sure.

"I've been crushed, hit, thrown through walls and had my feet dipped in lava but I'd bet this is going to be the thing that kills me." Maybe if Conner joked around a bit more he wouldn't be bothered by the others as much. "And just for the record, I don't have to eat anything, I can survive from yellow sun radiation alone."

Conner would hold the food up and look at it. He wasn't sure about this but he didn't want to offend his team mate so he took a bite out of it. It wasn't the worst thing he had ever eaten, but it wasn't the best either
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:45 am

Before Conner even picked his up, Scope inhaled one of the others, then waited hopefully to see how Superboy would like it. As no sense of a void just being filled or a realization that he had no need for any other food in the world filled Conner's eyes, Scope grabbed his second and shrugged. "I guess it's a required taste." he smirked.

He shrugged as he calmly started to eat his second. "So...what do Kryptonians eat anyway?" he asked, bored and in need for an interesting conversation. Conner seemed to not have a funny bone in his body! Scope didn't like that...but he figured, if they were supposed to work together, he'd better at least put forth an effort to get to know him.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:40 am

"What do Kryptonians eat? Nothing. Kryptonians can survive just on the radiation from the sun alone, it makes it so that I don't need to eat, sleep or breath." Superboy was pretty sure that the idea of not needing to eat anything would sound weird but that was fine. The yellow sun more than enough to keep Superboy going forever but he somehow had the feeling that Scope would somehow try and get him to eat a few more hotdogs, he wasn't really that bothered though, it might be fun to have a few friends around here.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:08 am

Paige peeks out while still holding onto eric and just as she peaked out another "scary" part came up and she rehid holding onto eric.

ooc:sorry for short post cant think that well right now
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Eric watched the two guys, chat away and then Conner actually ate a hot dog! Eric has never seen him eat. He hasn't been on the team that long but still. AMAZING! " SO are you two done eating over there by yourself? I'm hungry too you know!" Eric said playfully.

Eric's arms were on the couch's top part (OCC: Sorry I don't know what you call it?) still watching the poorly done movie, drinking a pepsi. It was nice too kick back and just... be yourself. He's always wanted to be a hero, he's always respected the Titan's and now he's one of them. There's a lot more work into it then you would think.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Hotwire watched in terror as the movie climaxed and ended. He glanced over, and noted paige clinging to Eric...

He thought to himself: 'yep... go ahead, just cling to self centered lefty.'

(ooc:don't remember which hand eric's arm canon is on.)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:09 pm

OOC: He can change it, it's usually on his right but he can take it off and on.
IC:
Eric jumped up from the couch and gave off a quick chuckle. He looked at the hot dogs and then looked at Paige, he picked up Paige and threw her and his shoulder, making her lean halfway down his back. He walked over to the hotdogs and shoved one in his mouth.

"Want one?" Eric asked taking a hotdog and putting it behind his back,showing it too Paige.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:32 pm

As the ending came up Paiges eyes were as wide as physicly possible. Paige didn't move as Eric carried her over and asked her if she wanted one. She stared forward as she reache dover and grabed it.

"Sure."

She eats it with wide eyes as if she had just saw the scarest thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2