Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
You got beef? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
You got beef? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
You got beef? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
You got beef? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
You got beef? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
You got beef? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
You got beef? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
You got beef? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
You got beef? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
You got beef? Vote_lcapYou got beef? Voting_barYou got beef? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

You got beef?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:15 am

Emblem whistled. With a swing, he threw almost half a cow up in the air. Minnaithnir snapped with his mighty jaw and devoured the big peace of meat. What might look like some sort of barbecue had never looked so wicked and so absurd at the same time. First of all, it wasn't some normal pet that was being fed. It was a mystical dragon of epic proportions. Furthermore, where some barbecue sessions were normally held in the park, this one was held in a charred environment, with nothing standing that was still alive. It used to be Jump City's Green Spot, the Central Park. Emblem had changed all that. Repairs had not yet taken place, the fear of Emblem coming back to do a similar action was unbearable. Emblem was in his normal form, staff on his back, long cape around his muscular body, and black runes on his face and some parts of his body. It would be foolish, nobody would believe that he was anyone but the Führer of Fire, the Bloody Blaze Berserker, the Emperor of Terror.

Emblem smiled sinisterly as he returned to his work. He looked around, he had enjoyed his actions that changed this place. It was barren now...desolate...peacefully quiet. However, next to all that, Emblem had another reason to openly show his dragon being fed to the rest of the world. He knew that he could seek out one of Krious' surveillance camera's, but he was sure that one would be pointed at him now. He was also sure Krious had known of his attack by now. Emblem had no luck locating Krious, and he knew marching up to Krious' Shack would be even more stupid. The Titan North Tower was desolate, and Emblem's appartment..well he had taken care of that. After some time, Emblem thought it was best to raise even more attention. He had taken all sorts of stuff with him. A huge cauldron, some bowls, some big some small, so that his conjured fire would stay in one place for cooking, and of course, a lot of meatslabs. Where the big bowls were used to prepare Minnaithnir's food, Emblem would sue the smaller one's for his own. After eating some, he went to a Ghetto Blaster he took when everyone ran in chaos. He used it to play some very loud hardcore music, with the use of DJ's such as Endymion and Nosferatu. Suiting him, they played 'Act of God' as Emblem looked around again. He liked this music to pump him up, but all he wanted now was to face Krious. Minnaithnir had been here since the dragon did not allow Emblem to go alone, and of course, he was hungry.

''Come out come out where ever you are...''

Emblem looked around. Since he had scorched the place, it seemed every night was even darker now around these parts then the rest of the city. Emblem had felt ambivalent about darkness. He wielded powers of Flame and powers of Darkness. Flame would cast shadows, but darkness was even stronger. Yet Flame was light and light was a touch of pure heat. Since the darkness would power Krious, it might be for the better to have Minnaithnir with him. It wasn't night now, but the sun was going to set very soon. And he expected Krious to show up...

In the Meanwhile, Emblem got hungry again, or still was. Conjuring fire always made him hungry, and seeing Minnaithnir liked to eat too, and needed to ask one huge dragon..Emblem lifted another huge slab of meat towards the bowls...only to see the big bowl's metal rack was gone. Where'd he put the meat to bake on then? He turned around to see his dragon struggle with it.

''I know it tastes like chicken but be patient...No using the rack for flossing. Reckon it's a sheep I'm cooking for you now. Yeah I know...you could eat them raw but cooked is better...Yeah, that'd be fn, me bringing you to a vet to see if raw meat is good for you...You ever met Krious?''

The dragon shook his head in a sideway fashion, meaning he had never heard of him.

''Then focus. He's like one of those Darkscouts or Shadow Assailants you knew, and you know what they can do when they got the element of surprise. Keep your big ears open bud.''
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Anger, regret but most importantly sorrow, those were the feelings rushing through his entire body upon watching the camera feed of the now desolate place once called Jump City Park. Day and night he spent all the time he could spare in front of camera network, and every time his gaze stopped at the same screen, every time he recalled the scene that haunted him the past few days. This time was different, this time he couldn' t believe what his eyes showed him. The one he searched for now stood amongst the destruction of which he himself was the cause.

Both he and Emblem had been positioned at the Park for some time now. One aware of the other, and the other somewhat speculating. Krious's first impulsions were to get the answers he sought, the hard way if necessary, but now that he was here things seemed different. Now he wasn't so sure if showing himself would lead to any good. From his hiding spot he had a good view of the event playing before him. Emblem was indeed there, feeding his newfound 'friend', but what was so clear a minute ago was now clouded by a variety of thoughts.

He was sure about one thing though, this was most certainly not the person he shared half his life with. Only the outer shell resembled his old self, and even then it was in a twisted manner. What were his intentions, why did he do this in the first place and what did he ever hope to achieve like this... Silently he watched from his hiding, judging wether to face him or await a better time and place. His time spent in darkness felt like an eternity.

''Come out come out where ever you are...''

Those were the words that gave him an answer. He knew what Emblem wanted, and although he regretted his desicion he was going to give him exactly that. Slowly he crept out of his hiding, checked for a nice spot to move unspotted and proceeded to close in on their position.

"Keep your big ears open bud.''

At the moment Emblem finished those words Krious silently appeared behind the two of them. The insanely huge dragon didn't frighten him one bit, it was only magical and that meant it could be dealt with. A real dragon would be scary, but this was just one of Emblem's conjurations.

"Not exactly, I' ve got my own style. Now would you care to indulge me on this twisted sight before me?"

Anger was spread across his words and body language. The blades around his arms showed even more disrespect, as normally he wouldn't bear them towards his enemy before facing them.

Last edited by Krious on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Emblem walked to his music and put it off. The noise wasn't going to disturb his concentration now. Krious had showed up, just as planned.

''Twisted sight? I assume you are not talking about my dragon. I raised this marvelous magical creaturemyself. From egg till fullgrown. I'd love to tell you how I did it so fast.., but even obtaining a dragon egg was hard enough. Marvelous isn't she?''

Emblem looked at his dragon, but it seemed Minnaithnir kept a closer eye on Krious. Dragons wouldn't easily trust someone. It was only the cold glare from cold eyes for most people. However, Minnaithnir wasn't going to act yet. Emblem had thought it that much. As he made a gesture around him, he talked again.

''I presume you mean this. Jump City Park...Well, it used to be. Things change. Look at me...look at yourself! Look at this Park...It changed, for the better. Yes Krious...for the better. It shows more then it ever did. You show more too, I'd reckon you never flashed your blades towards me. And the speech...Got my point yet? We evolve...''

Emblem wasn't kidding, but who could be when he was feeding a huge dragon with big slabs of meat above some self conjured barbeque's? He kept looking at Krious though. Something definitely changed about Krious.

''It is good to see you. You look stronger. Why are you, of all people, so angry in your ways? You normally were the cool levelheaded man in the group..''
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:04 pm

A stone cold glare returned the words Emblem spoke. Dragon.. So it wasn't magical, nonetheless it had to be bound to him in some way. Dragons died out long ago, this time won't be different. Still.. as usual Emblem didn't get what he asked about, which only made the situation feel more freaky. At least he got rid of that noisy music.

"Tsk.. still not listening to the words I speak, although you did answer my question even if you didn't want too."

Krious began to walk around his target in a circular motion, slow but steady and never letting his eyes of his target, nor his pet. Emblem seemed to remember him, probably everything, so truly he has lost himself this time. He was cool, unlike Emblem stated, he just felt so furious towards his old friend. The fact that this was unfamiliar to him only served in Krious's benefit.

"This is not evolving. This is you showing your biggest weakness. The fact that you can't handle what is inside you and let it take over the entire thing you are... was... I shouldn't even have given you the chance to explain."

A quarter circle further then his point of entry he stopped. Still glaring at Emblem, knowing he didn't like the word weakness. His eyes already showed proof of his powers, and it seemed like they were going to use them right here. At least, that's what Krious thought Emblem's reason for getting him here was.

"So. I know you're here to get me out. Here I am.. what now?.."
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Krious was right. Weakness was not a word that matched well with Emblem. Since his personal change, he had never been called weak. He had been called a lot of things, but weak was certainly not one of them. Monster. Demon. Fiend. But not weak. He held his arms over each other, the cape still covering up, and kept turning to Krious.

''It seems your demeanor is just the same. But something inside me taking over...no. On the contrary. Did your usual study of your opponents leave without any good conclusion? I will tell you before everything, that I am not here to fight. I just wanted to see your happy and quirky face.''

Emblem grinned as Minnaithnir seemed to make it clear she did not like this. Emblem saw Krious standing ready for just about anything.

''It followed as it did not wanted me to go alone. It seems my pet does really know what I need best. I have no intention to fight, so you can put your razorblades away. I know you won't but still..''

Emblem lit up the fires a bit as it started to get a little colder. Long shadows were starting to form but he didn't care much for it.

''I thought it might have been good to see you after all that time. Much has changed, and for reasons unknown to me...it seems you are against me now. I have not seen you since the aftermath of our time adventure, where I swore I would never become that horrible ghost, that freak of nature, that abomination...''
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:37 pm

'Happy' and 'Quirky' weren't exactly the words that came to his mind when he pictured what his own face looked like right now. So.. Emblem claimed he brought him here not to fight.. but to.. talk. There was some relief in that, presuming these words were spoken in truth. Krious however, never presumed anything without proper consideration.

"I have my conclusions, and up till now they served me well. You on the other hand seem less informed about things. Reasons unknown..? I think they're quite obvious my friend."

Obviously the word friend was spoken in such a manner it implicated a trail of digust in Krious. This whole thing was very unlike the Emblem he knew, and although it felt like he was speaking to him right now a part of him just shut it out. This man had the shell, but his insides were completely different. This made him only more dangerous, and the dragon wasn't really helping either. He would take his chances with talking.. for now.

"I think I liked the ghost more, if a bit transparent. Nonetheless I do want to know what finally broke you, maybe we can knock some sense back into that thick skull of yours."

Krious grinned, either he would find this rather unpleasant or he could see the fun in it. Either way, it would serve it's purpose. Krious always thought Emblem held on to strange beliefs and things of the past best left forgotten. The extents to which Emblem would go to protect them would always surprise him and although admirable, he found it quite foolish. It served him, but ruled over him sometimes.

"You want to talk..? Then talk."
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:00 am

Emblem laughed at the comment Krious made about Emblem being broken. It was an almost maniacal laugh, feueled by some sort of twisted humor.

''Knocking things to repair it when it's broken? Doesn't seem logical to me to smack things to try and fix them. But for as much as it's worth, I'm not broken...I finally saw the funny side.''

Emblem started to take a few steps, to the left and to the right. Although he kept an eye on Krious, knowing he was one for fast movement and quick thinking, Emblem wouldn't be distracted from his talk.

''Last time we truly saw each other, was that traveling thing...A lot has happened by then. I'd want you to grab back to the last time I truly ''helped''..you. Yeah, I'm talking about the GEII. Gotham Esper Institute...and another I. Beats me. Anyway...we were separated in that big building, and had to fight some of those strong bastards. We got them, and under me erupting..made sure no rock was standing on another. You never asked what got me to blow the entire building to pieces, you thought I was pissed. Well that was the understatement of the year. I never got to ask what you encountered, all I knew you know what and who and were...and how I had lost everything I ever had wanted...again...''

Emblem's expression seemed sad, looking up at the sky for a moment before it went as cold as steel again, looking straight at Krious.

''You have no idea...you weren't always right..For under a mask or guise was a great discontent with the world as it was. It had gotten me into Arkham for a few weeks...And all the guys I met there...were like me in a way. They had lost everything to find something of immense value. Guess why they always come back? They had learned what it is to feel true sorrow...and then feel nothing at all.''

Emblem conjured a ball of flame in his hand, looking at it like it was his life, amazed by every movement it made. The flamey sphere flickered around, controlled by Emblem, but with life and properties of it's own.

''You know...nothing had happened. I saw I resembled some bad guys...Joker and mister Freeze were surely the most interesting...but I was still a good guy. Titans North as we were, but the feeling never left. Then we went to the future, and I saw what was to become of me if I stayed that way. Yes, the future was altered in some way and I would never become that ghost, but it wouldn't be far off eventually. The ghost sacrificed his life for complete power and to be able to see his loved one. Now...I went to travel and witnessed even more..which fueled my resolve...''

Emblem kept playing with the ball of fire before clutching it in his hand, and letting it die out.

''You got me new philosophy yet genius, or you want me to elaborate what horrors I witnessed in the GEII HQ? If any, you should be able to understand. I didn't change my nature...I just changed my path. Is it wrong to choose another path, and walk it with a rekindled resolve?''
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Emblem's laugh sent a shiver down his spine. Something about it felt so sinister, so not suiting the person he once knew yet so familiar he could have sworn he was talking to his best friend. The fact that this was not the case made it even weirder.

“No I don't get it...”

Krious let all his feelings pass away into the void inside him. The tension left his body, and his body language returned to his usual 'zero-interest' self.

“... Nothing in your pathetic excuse for your actions add up to your reasoning behind them. Am I thinking into this too much? I don't think so... I might have things wrong from time to time, but I'm only human and I do know one thing for sure. You do NOT resemble any of the villains you just mentioned. You were a saint in disguise, not a devil in making. The only thing that you missed was everything you had then and there, since you were still stuck in the past. This is all just another one of those illusions you occasionally brew up inside your mind. The fact that you can't even see it anymore only serves to shows how far gone you are.”

Sympathy was what he felt when he spoke these words. Emblem always had some crazy thought, but none as bad as this. Usually they were good for a laugh, not for tears.

“I know what I had to go through that day and while it is true that I don't know what you confronted. I can tell you that it's not any worse then what I had to go through.”

Krious thought back to the day they blew the GEII from the face of the earth and he could finally close that part of his life. In the end it even gave him some answers, although they didn't comfort him as much as he had hoped. While Emblem fended of his feud with the wicked necromancer, he had to deal with a manipulative b*tch that liked to crawl deep inside his skull. The things he experienced weren't exactly pleasant, but he broke through as he always did in the end. He didn't imagine Emblem's encounter with the necromancer went any nicer, but in his eyes it was no excuse even if it only helped him on his downfall.

“The ghost you saw in the future was you who fulfilled what he wanted in a sense you probably could not yet understand. I'm not saying I understand, but he at least seemed happy at the fact he regained what he had lost in the past even if it cost his life.”

The ghost they had seen in the future didn't exactly show a lot of emotion, but Krious knew just how much Emblem would give to get some of the things he had back into his life.

“Not feeling anything means that you're no longer living. You're hiding from what you are and you try to deny it. You didn't change your path, you merely chose the easy way around.”

Heroes always led though lives. Some tougher then others. Krious didn't exactly think himself a hero, but his actions did imitate one and his life was far from easy. You just had to keep on going until things went your way instead of trying to make things go your way. That last case usually involved a lot of sorrow for the people around you, while the first shows what person you truly are.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:34 pm

((sit down comfy and grab a drink and some food Kri, this is a bigger one then usual.))

Emblem had wanted to raise his arm, say the word and burn Krious off the ground he stood on, leaving his boots at most. Just for the rush... He knew it wasn't gonna go this easily though. As always, Krious thought he was so close...

''You truly do think you know everything. Even your face can't hide the fact that you are waning yourself god amongst humans. I wonder when that Krious breaks through his own boundaries and accepts who he is. Well there's one thing...we could bicker like little girls over who experienced what or how bad it was...but you are not always right...If it was so horrifying or not..In the end, you gained while I lost. And it always was that way.''

Emblem felt a cold breeze along his face, while his cape swirled up a little. The fires kept burning, only feueled by Emblem's resolve. If it hadn't been on these terms it would have been somewhat like a campfire, but it resembled a pit of hellfire more then anything else.

''That ghost was the delusional one. In the midst of battle he'd throw ghostly cookies at people just to try to get them to laugh. I am not hiding, on the contrary, I have seen my path clearly now. Being smacked around does teach you one thing..that you need to fight back..or die. It's where the logic of the heroes fails. If you beat a villain...you lock him up. A locked up villain will breed hatred and a resolve unlike any other. He has nothing to lose. The villain will devise a plan verging on geniusity to escape even the most dark places, including Arkham..and come back to haunt the city. And the loop continues, until it is broken by a villain that wins.''

Emblem looked around. What a marvelous city, they should consider a renaming..Emblem's Scar sounded nice. Krious' comment on the easy way felt almost pathetic.

''Paths Krious? What would you know about paths exactly? It seems to me you're not going to stray off your cocky levelheaded god-proud path to see what any other path has to offer you. I on the other hand, do not deny what I am, instead I emerged..evolved. I am me, I'm stronger then I have ever been, and I have nothing to stop me in the means of people to protect or boundaries to keep.''

Emblem nodded and blinked both eyes. Krious, as always, didn't seem impressed. But for once, Emblem didn't care one bit. When talking would end, fires would speak. And if Krious was to stop him, he'd have to kill Emblem. That would be as intense as a battle would need to get...Emblem almost licked his lips in excitement. However, there was more to be talked about. He was sure it wouldn't also be unlike Krious to fight Emblem, and try to convert him back. But there was no going back..not for Emblem. With a clap of the hands, Emblem's figure changed, little by little. Krious covered his eyes by a dark shield for a second, having been informed by Victor about Emblem being able to blind people with a clap of his hands. Emblem changed back to an old attire, spanning from when he first came to Jump City.

''For your amusement...a timeline.''

Emblem's cape turned back into a Asian blue robe, his hair shot loose, hanging loosely over his shoulder. Emblem's facial hair went to some small spikey lines along the cheeks and his tribal dark markings disappeared. He became less bulky, and only about his staff stayed in the same shape, but now in his right hand, not hanging on his back. He looked at his own old body in amazement as he was performing. Krious had remembered this Emblem, it was the one known best by the entire city..and himself.

''This Emblem went to Jump City after his village had been destroyed. He traveled the world to find a new home. After a firm bar brawl against some rogue bikers, he had found his way into the hearts of people, slowly and steadily. However, being a hunter for knowledge and knowing a vast array of spells from any magic school, Emblem still wasn't pleased. His old village, in a valley of the Himalaya's, had been mysteriously attacked in what had been called the Night of Stars. Meteors rained, assassins were everywhere...and everybody was killed. Magically, Emblem was shielded by white light from within when he was knocked unconscious after fighting the assassins with his beloved fianceé. Next morning..he woke up from a horrible nightmare...only to see it didn't end when he blinked. It never ended...Don't think you would understand though. You said I had to just let it go...Blackheart..''

Emblem gulped and logically, Krious noticed it. It seemed that transforming in his old state had Emblem open up a can of his old self too. Emblem's eyes steeled and became cold in the second after that , as if it never happened. Being called delusional still might have tormented him, but that seemed off-topic now.

''...No corpse. None. Never got to bury them properly to the customs I had learned there. I lost the place, everything was burned down...there was no survivor in a 10 kilometer radius...not even animals or plants...''

Emblem looked around. A false grin came on his face..The younger Emblem disappeared for a sec...

''..Guess this was a something like there back then...a memorial...Hehe..Whaddaya know..''

Not knowing if Emblem was putting on a charade or actually did intertwine with his old self, Krious frowned slightly. Emblem was telling a story like he always did...going overboard like his old self too...Still it was different.

''I went to Jump but the feeling never got away. It felt as if I lost the name I received there...Emblem...as if I lost my beloved...I failed to protect her and the rest...all those kids...scholars...knowledge...villagers...all dead. All I had left was my robe and some spellbooks..''

''...In Jump, I felt it was right to sacrifice myself for others, since I had nothing to lose. I was wrong. Aligning myself with Titans in the end...only hurt. Even if I thought it was best.. We were there for them Krious...but we were alone in our GEII adventure...They weren't there for us. We always were better in the care of our bonds...and we seriously kicked butt...nobody would try to catch us. Alas..GEII..''

Emblem's appearance seemed to change little by little, befitting the time line of his story. He became a bit bulky, and his tight black T-shirt became more visible, showing the change in his fighting style, become less sorcery and more hand-to-hand, fueled by fire as he always called it.

''Alastor Yamaedus. Where I had taken try after try to be a new Emblem, not one with a heart torn by his past...he had taken my true heart. We knew he was vicious...but this...this monster, this necromancer showed me what had happened in the past. I do not your part...but here's mine..in short.''

Emblem took a deep breath, and exhaled. Fire sprung from his mouth, probably accidentally. Krious got that feeling again...wondering who and what. Emblem, you know, the evil Emblem wouldn't be so stupid that he would let anything of his old self emerge again...or would he? Emblem always was impulsive...

''You like seeing my pain do you not? Fear not, for all kinds of feeling have left my body by now. The inner heat is as cold as ice... I feel nothing,...this old Emblem is a testimony, a relic...a last honor done to you..for you were as much in this as I was. Keep any foolish grace to yourself though...it ain't gonna stay. Where was I...''

''In short, Yamaedus had followed me for some time...when he saw I was not going to be bribed, he decides he was going to force me. My life's essence...you know the force he collected from all he ever saw...the thing that kept him alive and made him strong...seemed well presented in me due to my magical affinity. He reduced my village to ashes, took al lthe life force of the elderly scholars, the children and all the others...but one. For all these years, he had made a puppet out of my fianceé. I was given the option of joining him...but for one reason..I said no. She was dead already...yet her essence had been corrupted by Alastor and kept in her own body. He even did..other..unspeakable things to her...he made one mistake. When he said I'd be with her forever...either in essence or in physical form...he kissed her to show what I had missed for years. That's when I went angry and attacked him in my rage. I was wrong with that... She now attacked me, forced by Yamaedus' hand. She couldn't stop even shen she seemed to cry...nearly got me with her water skills...She even used her tears against me in that horrible struggle...''

Emblem looked around. He felt a presence. Denouncing it as a delusion of his old memories and mind, he continued. He didn't even try to mask looking around, trying to feel heat patterns..Krious would know it right away...Emblem flicked his fingers. He was going to make sure...

''Minnaithnir, leave me...search the area...capture any presence but Krious and myself and scatter them. This is too personal for prying eyes.''

With a small growl of discontent, Emblem's dragon flew off in a blast of wind caused by his leathery wings, as he started to circle the area.

''You can guess what happened next. He had me kill her. And she seemed contend for god sakes. She was free...saw her freed essence fly like that...felt she thanking me...Yet I had killed my own wife-to-be! There had to be another way for me to end it like this..but before I had a chance, Yamaedus blew it all, casting a spell on me that had me fight while memories of all the harm done by him flew through my mind...

...The only thing satisfying was how I battered his corpse over and over again with my staff. Even when he was dead. I had to make sure he was. Necromancer's are always tough to kill, and he wasn't just any. That and it felt so good....I had freed all the essence within him..and to make sure his malevolent practices were never going to happen, I blew everything up...My last act to make sure it would all burn in hell. You noticed that too, I'm sure.''

Emblem's shape had changed as he told about Yamaedus and his fights with the female Aquamancer and the undead Necromancer. Scars appeared on his face, his robe seemed to be torn more and more...even some blood, one eye closed as it was beat...in the end, he looked pretty ravaged.

''The rest of my travels were quite known..the time travel thing showed my my path of constant loss needed to change..and when I traveled the world..I found the power. My true power. Those who are weak..like the old Emblem...will keep losing...and the strong ones will survive and prosper until the day they die. Neo Emblem.''

With a swing of his staff, Emblem's appearance rapidly changed back to his muscular bulky self, dressed in a martial arts Muay-thai fighting attire alongside the taped ankles and arms, as the runes went back to his face, his hair stayed in the loose shape though, and his demolished robe went back to the red color with black flames around it. The staff stayed in his hand, and he tapped on the floor with it.

''So tough guy..what's next. You're gonna grace me, indulge me, with your GEII story of great glory and finding-everything-you-wanted or are you gonna be a headstrong puppet and skip to the fun part?''

Emblem held his arms inside his cape, and his staff on his back again. He stood there, silent, as if he didn't just tell his story, waiting for Krious. Minnaithnir was circling way high above them. The dragon couldn't find anyone but the two, but didn't give up so soon.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Krious didn't particularly enjoy the timeline in front of his eyes. It only served to strengthen his resolve and build on the anger inside him. He could however imagina what it must've felt like to confront the necromancer in such a position. He did what had to be done, like any man in his position. The way it was explained to him showed he had nothing to regret, still he shouldn't be his current self in front of her memory.

All the talking in the world couldn't change the fact this really didn't get them anywhere, and when Emblem finally finished his usual long rant as sigh of relief left Krious's mouth.

"Blackheart..?"

The sound of a grin came from his body, and one certainly formed on his face.

"You should be glad that you got the chance to do that yourself and now having the comfort of knowing for sure. I'm not telling you to forget, I'm telling you to let go, there certainly is a difference. Now stop patronizing me with the 'You won't understand'... 'You don't know what it's like'... You are the one who doesn't understand. You are the one that thinks he's all alone in his pain. You have no idea what I've let go in my life, and you certainly aren't one to talk back to me on that."

Krious was downright angry in his statement. His situation might have been different, but losing someone you care about isn't the only thing that causes misery and sorrow. You just let go, and think of the days in front of you. It is hard sometimes, which is only understandable, but you'll only lose yourself to yourself if you keep on thinking about what you've lost. He might be the one to act omniscient sometimes, but that's what it was.. an ACT. Emblem was the one who couldn't bear the look of the world around him. Wait... why didn't he think of that before... Can't bear the look of the world around him....

"I'm not going to tell you anything... I am however, going to show you just how black my heart can be, as I at least have one to blacken instead of the void inside your chest right now."

The past conversation gave him enough time to collect the energies for prolonged battle and who was he to not come prepared first hand. Some energy collected insinde his right foot, while he focussed on a charred piece of metal just in front of it.

"I'll try to get you back into Arkham in one piece, but I can't promise anything..."

The dragon was preoccupied right now, not like that would last long but this was better then nothing. His sword flicked outwards, just right for a couple of stabbing motions.

"Think Fast!"

He kicked the metal piece as hard as he could, infusing it with a small part darkforce energies on collision, just enough to make a little impact. It launched straight towards Emblem, it's trajectory indicating it would land straight on his legs if it managed to land.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:38 am

''Hoo-ah! Finally damnit!''

The metal piece flew for Emblem at a dazzling speed, but hey, Krious having the opening, what's new to that? Emblem's grin widened as he flung his staff off his back, rolling it around his hands to block the invading projectile. It hit his staff at the low end, flicked off in a spark of metal clashing with metal, and stopped partaking in the battle of gods.

Emblem had been waiting for Krious to ring the bell. However...Arkham? Hadn't Krious payed attention to what he just said about the inevitable loop of heroes and villains?

''You've become soft Krious. Arkham solves nothing! What should I do there? Have a laughing smack-around with the Joker? Have a seriously cold Iced Tea with Freeze? Build a castle of the Sandman? Solve all Riddler's riddles? Hell I might fry some doc who's trying to figure me out just for the fun of it. Bring me in two parts and the fun simply doubles!''

Emblem had his staff ready, but he decided that if he was going to take on Krious, he would need to wake up some more. Feed the fire. He licked his teeth, he wasn't going to call Minnaithnir back yet, this feeling...he was finally going to fight Krious. It was exiting to say the least. He was going to enjoy this for sure. Emblem took his staff, and befitting his martial arts, started to spin it around with his hands in a twisting motion. The staff danced around Emblem's body, and as it went, the fires from the bowls seemed to grow larger and larger. Emblem's face was dead-on set on Krious with a look that could almost kill. The staff propelled above Emblem's head before he slammed it into the ground. A small shock was felt as cracks appeared.

However, these cracks were orange, red and had yellow accents. They were magical, and only surrounded Emblem. They split open and hot flames started to lick Emblem's body. Emblem on his turn beckoned the flames to come to him, focusing all his muscles, powering up. The flames grew larger and larger, and Krious could feel Emblem's power growing...or was it the heat? Emblem's hair flew up to every side as the energy roamed free around his body, and the resulting heat wasn't contained for any purpose but destruction.

''Here...we....GO!''

Emblem roared and slammed his hands together, before making a pushing motion at Krious. A massive stream of fire erupted from his hand and surging straight for Krious. Krious nimbly dodged the stream of fire, but he knew Emblem wasn't done yet. And damn was he right. Emblem lunged up in the air after the shot, straight at Krious, with his staff above his head in both hands, attempting to slam it down on Krious' skull with an unimaginable vertical velocity.

Emblem knew Krious might have some interesting weaponry that would match his staff, fists, feet and brute power but he just had to take a crack at it. He didn't even count their powers in this so far, that would make everything even more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:16 pm

''Here...we....GO!''

Any person with a bit of common sense would have noticed the cracks forming in the ground around Emblem and the fires sprouting out to fuel his power. Any sane person caring about his life would have turned around and made his retreat right now. That was just it, both of them weren't really sane in their own way to begin with. Krious knew what would happen. Those flames would come right after him any second now. He had seen them before, not quite as fiery and unpredictable, but he had seen them. Right now he wished he had stood against them in a friendly manner, just to get the right feeling. Emblem's hands slammed together with a vigorous slap and the flames flew towards him in a straight cone. Better late then never...

With all his might Krious jumped into a sidewards corkscrew and barely dodged the blazing trail. He landed on one knee and searched for his enemy straight away. Right on target, Emblem was following up with his martial prowess. At least hat was something he could counter with relative easy. He came from above, trying to get the upperhand by using higher ground.. air. In a split second his blades switched back along his arms, while he held them side by side on the trajectory of the staff. The staff slammed into both of his blades, the pressure pushing his arms and body a bit backwards. Once stopped it wasn't all that heavy, but the strength of the impact always left you guessing.

"Don't take my every word so serious. Still, Arkham ain't such a bad idea, I can make anything a personal hellhole. Keep up slowpoke.."

Krious grinned before lowering the counter-strength on one of his blades. The blade switched back forward while he let the staff slide along the other one. The staff moved to the left of his body, relatively harmless. Krious dissappeared and reappeared behind him. He did this far too many times, but an enemy's backside mostly was the place he had a hard time countering. He swung the blade he just used for countering in a horizontal motion and followed up with a vertical slash from above with the other. Emblem, who was recovering from his dissapearance and loss of counter-weight, made a forward flip to move under his swing, and out of reach of his slash. The second sword slashed into the ground with a loud *clunk*. Emblem came back to his feet through a 180 degrees motion and was ready to strike again. Krious flipped his second blade back along his arm for a better defensive, now having both of them retracted. The face-off started once again.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Emblem was lucky. When Krious had disappeared after fending off his vertical slam, he had a split second to decide what he was going to do. There were countless options. Firing up, hoping Krious would get burned in the process, but that would leave him hit with a sharp blade at the very least. He could move in a ton of directions, but that would be guessing as well. Where would Krious pop up again? Wait a second...if anywhere...Emblem had somewhat of a guess where he would strike. Somewhere where he wouldn't be noticed easily. His back!

Emblem's impulse proved right. He rolled forward, and when he did, he heard metal clashing with the ground. Krious' attack had only barely missed him. Emblem went back to a vertical base to face his opponent again. He didn't know why, knowing Krious could be out of his line of sight in seconds. Words were futile now, they were as serious as they ever were. For once, Emblem didn't waste time on words. His staff in hand, he started spinning it through both hands, around his back, and with some mumbling, the staff seemed to almost create fire of it's own. Sparks shot of it with every movement, and for that matter, off Emblem too. Emblem's eyes seemed to almost turn inside out, with a pure white flame in the middle. Emblem's robe moved like they were touched by gales of wind, but wasn't any. Sparks shot off every part of his clothes and the atmosphere became slightly warmer around him, blurring the environment a bit in the warm air. It was all part of Emblem's strategy. You can't create an inferno without a spark. It was in his best interest to heat up more and more, revitalize himself. That way, he's be burning away. He'd have to, cause looking at these simple beginnings, Krious was not only fast and crafty, but a technical prowess too. They way he parried Emblem's downward strike and converted it into an attack was something to look out for. This was only the tip of the iceberg. Krious had one hell of a calculative mind. The only thing Emblem was sure of was the fact that Arkham was his territory, so if Krious was gonna make it even more of a hellhole...Good luck with that!

Of course, Emblem couldn't wait, with all that adrenalin pumping through his veins. He gritted his teeth and he ran straight for Krious. Well..running..Almost sliding over hot air. It aided him in his movement, not making him insanely fast but it was something to note. Emblem held his staff in a spinning motion, moving it from side to side everytime, with his hands in the middle mostly. When he reached Krious, Emblem unleashed a flurry of attack with his staff, propelling it towards his opponent. Krious deflected the first series of blows, but Emblem kept applying pressure on his opponent. At every hit, sparks flew around both fighters, scorching anything in their way. The harder Emblem attacked, the bigger the sparks.

One of the many sparks drifted for Krious' face, manipulating his view. Right about then Emblem used the opportunity and prodded one of Krious' ribs with his staff, pushing the Shao of Shadows back with force. Krious touched his rib as with the impact, more sparks were set free. It hurt, but he would be alright for now. Just a small burning feeling. Krious looked up to see Emblem coming at him again with the same barrage of sparks. He wasn't going to have any of this small stuff from this conjurer anymore.

To Emblem's surprise, Krious took two short steps and flipped towards Emblem, torquing his body in mid-air and landing a perfect boot on Emblem's face, stopping him dead in his advance. Emblem fell to the ground but lunged himself up again using his feet, flipped back, creating somce distance. Emblem rubbed his lower lip, which seemed to let some blood go..if it was blood. Looked more like some liquid fire. Emblem spat towards the side, and small drops of flame landed on the ground, and burned for a few seconds before vanishing. It got a grin on Emblem's face.

''That was one mighty kick. Could've taken out a girl scout if you had used more force instead of evading acrobatics.''

Emblem threw his cape to the side, and cracked his neck. The runes around his face changed and scattered all across his body. Emblem opened his mouth, and what was seen was like the gates of Tartaros...everlasting flames and heat. With that, Emblem stepped and planted his staff in the ground, lunging himself towards Krious with a high flying straight kick. Krious easily dodged it, as Emblem has expected. Emblem was close to Krious and now the dance could be done. Emblem stood on his hands and twisted his legs, propelling them around. Flames ignited from his feet, and with that, he kept turning on his hands, towards his opponent, feet up high for impact.

Krious kept his blades in front of him, preparing to do something about this malevolent breakdance of flames. Flames kept spinning and the heat became more and more present, showing in the formed beads of sweat on the brow of his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:52 pm

The pause in battle didn't last quite as long a he expected. As usual Emblem didn't have the patience to take care in his actions. Emblem proppeled himself towards him, the hot air guiding him towards his target. He didn't even need to see him, he could feel him getting closer, as the nearing heat made it quite easy. So it was another frontal attack, quite daring. Krious got ready for to counter the incoming danger. The staff he opposed started to spin around, again waking the flames around him and pumping up the temperature around them. It only took Emblem a few seconds to get himself heated up like this after he warmed up, the entire display before him being just as impressive. Sparks flew in multiple directions, looking quite dangerous as they scorched the land around them. The environment blurred out in the heat, making looking around a bit more difficult. Emblem had closed in quite a bit, now almost in striking distance. What was his next move..? Probably martial prowess, either with legs or staff. His gut told him it would be the staff, the center of attention right now.

There it was, the setup movement. Emblem flicked his hand in order to swing his staff with more range. The staff now proceeded to swiftly strike against his body. First one right, second one left, third one right, fourth one upper left and finally a turning motion to give the final swing that bit of extra strength. Every time their wapons collided more sparks flew off and he had to be careful not to take a surprise hit. Krious deflected the first four attacks with relative easy, the last one made him stagger a bit thanks to the force put behind it. Just then Emblem took the chance to make a spark fly right past his eyes, either he was lucky or he did so delibaretaly. Nonetheless Krious found his eyesight in Darkness. Darkness might be his ally, but not being able to see gave him the chills for a second. He didn't get much time to be surprised however as just then he felt a pain speading inside his body. He underestimated his opponent, and took a hit right in the stomach. He staggered a few steps backwards and in reflex he immediatly reached for the spot with his hand and let out a small cough. Spark flew off in some sort of aftershock and left him a bit burned, not that he felt it much after the blow.

His eyesight gradually returned, and he could feintly make out his opponent right in front of him. He was making another attack, no time to dabble around this time. In a fluent motion he took two light steps towards his opponent, hoping to surprise him just a bit. He followed up with a flip to get himself airborne, and landing his foot right into his opponent's face to break of his charge. Some blood leaked out of Emblem's mouth thanks to his attack, but to his surprise he just spit it out like fire and formed a grin on his face. He seemed to enjoy this.

''That was one mighty kick. Could've taken out a girl scout if you had used more force instead of evading acrobatics.''

A useless taunt. Krious didn't really mind any kind of insult right now, words were as useless in a fight as a fork is when eating your soup. It drains through and returns to where it came from without releaving the user of his hunger. Emblem regained his posture and again charged up his attack. Krious liked it that way, defending was far more easy then having to take the initiative and see your plan fail. Emblem heated up like the flames of Hell, he looked like on of them raging bulls in a cartoon with fire coming from their nose and steam out of their ears. Again a frontal assault with his staff. He lunged at him, dodged by a sidestep out of the staff's trajectory. Emblem didn't stop there though, the downward force behind his attack drove him towards the ground and in no-time he stood on his hands, spinning on the ground at great speed. The flames that he fabricated in his charge now bursted outward from his legs and feet. He moved closer and closer, the heat once again dominating around them.

Time for trick #2. Some energy manifested in his blades ready to counter the scorching flames in front of him. Emblem got close enough to generate some hits. Krious gradually moved backwards along with Emblem's tempo. The first flames became hits carefully picked off by his swords. The flames were doused into the darkforce realm through carefull bursts of his energy. Emblem kept on spinning and spinning, taking the speed up a notch. Krious couldn't keep up like this, he was getting to close and the flames were too many. He barely left any opening for a counter attack, but between his turns there was a moment of silence. Like the eye of a hurricane. That was the exit of this hell. Some flames got throug his defenses and started to scorch his limbs. One... Time seemed to have slowed down those few seconds... Two... the second spin went by..... Three.... Krious got a sense of movements and prepared himself for a retaliation... Here's one for the record...

A swift jab with the hilt of his blade to the knee of one of the legs on the spinning horror in front of him was enough to make him lose balance and flatline himself on the floor.

"Force is your style, I like precision and reliability."

A grin formed on his face, he was pleased with himself. Maybe a bit too please, as Emblem wasn't done yet.

"Yeah..? Well try this one for size!"

The inner hell of flames spiraling around inside him bursted out into a cone of fire heading right towards him. At this range and speed it would be a direct hit. Bracing himself for impact Krious moved his blades in front of him as fast as he could. Energy started to form in order to swallow this to the next realm, but he was too slow. The flames hit just before the energy projected and part of the cone hit him full frontal.

Scratches, burns and parts of his clothes disintegrated. The cloth covering his right knee and shoulder were completely gone, and part of his jacket was still on fire. His face showed he was in pain, with one eye slightly narrowing and quite a few visible burns.. Quickly he put out the flames on his clothing with his hands. Emblem had gotten up again, and seemed pleased with the result of his actions. The bastard ruined my coat.. No more games, now it's time to show this sucker what I can do. The two swords on his arms flicked forward, pointing directly at his target. His eyes covered themselves in black energy and a mirage of feint dark clouds formed around him, his face moved from pain to anger. This time Krious took the initiative. He teleported in an instant, no longer targeting the behind but mimicking Emblem in his frontal madness. He appeared in front of him, Emblem barely dodging a stab. The blade moved right past his body, slicing the fabric of his shirt. Before he could counter Krious was already gone again, this time coming from the other side. This time Emblem reacted more easily. A powerful jab at his sword, infused with fiery might, made it change direction and miss once again. A second jab followed up, making Krious fly across the pavement at high speed. This time it wasn't an unexpected fact however, and his portal had quite a useful add-on if he wished too. Before hitting the ground he jumped once more. Speedy thing comes in.. speedy ting comes out... Right in front of Emblem another dark cloud appeared, with a man flying out half a second later with the same speed he got into with. Both swords pointed right at him, at point blank range.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:02 pm

''...Gaah!''

It was unavoidable. Emblem had known. Like a knife through butter, Krious' knives struck home. Emblem had tried to avoid it, cause if he hadn't moved in a reflex, Krious would have struck his heart. One blade scratched Emblem's torso and shot just past his side, while the other pierced the space just below the left lung. Emblem was one lucky son of a bitch, even in being hit. Pushing the blades to the left had saved him...did it? Krious was the one who said he had no heart.

Emblem had felt pain before. Pain made him stronger. Pain made him who he was. But this pain, the pain that was inflicted on him with the use of some very special switchblades...Wow. A surge went through Emblem. The diagonal scar started to bleed. Taints of darkness spurred before being doused in Emblem's burning blood. It didn't run free just yet but it showed, and a few drops fell. These blades were sharper then any other weapon on this world, bar one or two mythic blades which steel had been folded voer 500 times to remove impurities...but still, pretty damn sharp.

The other stab however...Emblem was sure it wasn't just a stab. It was how Krious felt now. The blade was infused with darkness to sting even more. Emblem grabbed the blade that hit home and pulled it in deeper, with burning blood seeping out of the wound. He had to experience it to overcome it. His face was like a solemn skull, with his eyes focused on Krious. Krious was grossed at Emblem doing so. Emblem kept him in a firm grip. He kept looking at Krious, with a low growl in his voice

''The old Emblem had never been able to take this.''

''There's one nuisance left, the old Emblem is dead.''

''..And so will you be.''

Emblem pushed Krious blades out, feeling a sting from Krious moving the blades bit by bit. Emblem's runes started to circle around the wound, and with a spat of fire, the hole was closed and the skin connected again. Krious had no time to be surprised, nor was he. It still hurt Emblem, a huge scar and black spot was left. He couldn't be simply healed, not even by some body connecting runes that formed magma into skin. It had cost him some power or function.

This wasn't Emblem's last trick however. He pulled Krious in again, but rolled on his back, and placing his feet in Krious' stomach and chest area. With a look of madness and a large push accompanied by flames sprouting from the earth, Krious was propelled in the air vertically, to extreme heights, about fifty meters!

Emblem formed spheres of flame in his hands and threw them after Krious. Krious flipped in the air when coming down and smashed the fireballs out of the way. He knew Emblem wasn't done though. It seemed Emblem's attack mostly had a pattern in their sequence. Old Emblem had that too. An opening to rack 'em up, a connecting attack to either distract or open guards, and a finisher to do some serious damage. This applied to most of Emblem's magic attacks, but not always...This time it did though. Emblem placed his hands in front of him like he was playing a piano and shouted;

''Organ of Hell, sing to me and feed on my foe!''

A circle around Emblem formed, shooting dozens of flaming skulls at Krious. Krious opened his eyes wide, this wasn't a nice spot to be in. He was falling rapidly, dozens of projectiles were coming for him...and then he hadn't even mentioned Emblem down there. Krious' mind froze, dealing with one problem after another. Skull after skull was slammed back to the ground in a swift flurry of strikes, deflecting each and every incoming projectile. Knowing Emblem was waiting for his impact, Krious thought it was a good idea to retaliate now that he could. Given more time, Emblem would probably throw half an inferno after him. In mid-air...that'd be death. Krious opened a portal and entered in mid-air. He had completely disappeared, forcing Emblem to cease his vertical assault.

Emblem looked around, waiting for another of those point blank strikes. None came. A portal opened to his side but when Krious came out he almost instantaneously entered another, circling around Emblem extremely fast using the velocity of the fall. There was no chance for Emblem to calculate where he was going now, all that seemed so was that he was close and circling Emblem. Every time he came out...he spoke a word...

''You...make..the...music...I...do...the...dance. Let's...dance...''

''Dance around this Shady!''

Emblem's chest seemed to erupt, spreading an aura of red flame in an orb around him, burning all it touched in rapid expansion. When Krious saw it, he was too late to react properly. It hit him briefly before he entered another portal, and came out far enough for Emblem to cease his attack. He wouldn't be able to expand much further. It would be useless. Krious flew over the ground, hooking his blade in the ground to lose speed, and stand on his feet, far enough for Emblem to disable him in making any sudden moves.

''You could have done that when you had my blade in your torso...''

''I know. I enjoy this fight enough to make it last. If you want to get cremated so badly though, then by all means, strike home again.''

''It's not like you'll live that long sparky.''

Emblem's runes swirled over his body, his slightly damaged cape danced in the heat, but it didn't matter. All he had attention for was Krious. And that attention was mutual. Both men could only guess what their opponent was going to do next. Emblem cracked his taped-in knuckles and in some sort of tradition, slammed his own chest to concentrate. Did he believe in voodoo or did he eat some wrong herbs? Krious however, stood there, like a statue, right side towards Emblem, left side a bit behind, and on his toes to react quickly. Did he prepare for some lightning-fast action or is he lost in calculations?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You got beef? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You got beef?   You got beef? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You got beef?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: