Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Vote_lcapBen 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Voting_barBen 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Vote_lcapBen 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Voting_barBen 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:03 pm

"You're such a cheeseball, Ben." she turned her head towards him and sighed, "I really want to see you, damnit." Biting her lip she let herself smile sadly, "I'm sorry that we couldn't stay with Gwen and Kevin. I didn't want you to choose between home and me." she would have looked down if she could, but considering she couldn't see anyway she just frowned, guilt clear on her features, even without the usually traitorous soft grey/blue her eyes turned when remorseful.
"I love you. And I'm really, really sorry. For everything- and everyone, that you lost." she scooted over to kiss his shoulder and tried to hold him as best as she could, one hand in his, the other on his chest. She took a moment, her voice softening greatly, "It's- If you- Even heroes have the right to cry, Ben." she tried to say that if he wanted to cry the he should, he really should, that she would hold him as long as she needed. That it would be okay.
"I'm still Julie. You're still Ben. No matter what." she whispered, reassuringly. To lighten up his mood she nudged his cheek with her nose, "Don't forget, you owe me a ring, Tennyson."

About ten minutes later her soft voice added, "And don't call me Juliette."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:15 pm

"Haha, yaa the Big Cheese. Don't worry about it, honestly it was an easy choice, I just didn't want to leave my Earth without anyone to protect it is all. As a superhero I couldn't be selfish and put others lives at risk for my own personal gain."

Ben looked away as he lied a bit, images of Julie and his old past life kept filling his mind. He actually questioned if he made the right decision...Did the Titans really need him? They seemed fine, was he really here to be a hero or to be a lover and was that so wrong? However, when Capricious spoke about how she felt for him and all those he lost on his planet he knew it was the right choice, even if the Titans didn't need him. Julie did and that was enough for him. He couldn't be much of a force for good anyway if his mind was always wandering over to here while his body was in his own Omniverse.

It was true to a degree he did want to cry, Jules had a knack for picking up on his pain and the silence didn't help to conceal it, especially when Ben was known for talking quite a bit. Rather then shed a tear out of sadness though, he shed one out of joy and then pulled her closer as he spoke to her and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too Juli---"

Cut off by her telling him not to pronounce her full name, Ben changed what he was going to say at the last second.

"Julie annnd well see. I mean honestly I don't know if I wanna do it here if half the world won't be in attendance. On my planet species from other galaxies would show up and give big honkin medals and stuff, not to mention the gif...Yaa maybe we should talk about this later."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:50 am

Julie resisted the normal and usually constant urge to smack him lightly, due to their injuries, "Don't lie to me, Ben. I know it wasn't easy. But I'm selfish and I'm glad you're with me." she cuddled up as good as she could, stifling a laugh at his words, "Just reminding you, I don't even think we could do anything soon, we're only seventeen after all." then she scrunched her nose, "Half the world? No, nope, not gonna happen. Medals, pfft. Who gets a medal for getting hitched? Honestly, Ben, if I'm gonna fall flat on my face on the way up the aisle, I'd rather do so without the national news coverage." she laughed, "You're such a ham, maybe I should reconsider..." she pretended to think long and hard, but smiled, "Well, call me a fool, but somehow I still feel lucky to have you. Maybe my brain was fried worse than my eyes." Kissing him on the cheek, though she had actually tried aiming for lips, she then nearly facepalmed herself.
"Oh. Wow. I'm an idiot. I can see. Duh. Through you." she took a moment and then gasped softly. "Oh, okay, now I see through your eyes...gah I look horrible. Sweet baby jesus." she was however able to kiss him now.
Though she was not fond of seeing her bandaged self.
Things would heal, the team would have new missions and she knew one thing for sure. She had to find Scar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:57 pm

OT: Gonna end it here.

As Capricious utilized her powers to sift through Ben's mind and see herself, after failing at an attempt at kissing him. She found herself able to do so once Ben could feel the familiar feeling of her touching his psyche. He wasn't very fond of being mind probed, mainly because of when Ghostfreak possessed him when he was a child, but it was nice to feel Julie's touch anywhere honestly.

"Bandages or no bandages, I see past all of that to who you really are...and it's more beautiful than anything I've ever seen."

As Ben said that he kissed her back and then laid next to her. No more talking, time to rest, they had been gone 10 weeks and Ben thought that definitely deserved 10 times the R & R...And possibly a meat smoothie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3