Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Vote_lcapBen 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Voting_barBen 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Vote_lcapBen 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Voting_barBen 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:31 am

OT: So I took some time after my nap and in between writing my take home exam to clunk together this post for ya, Daph. Hope ya like it. :3

"Agreed. Now let's save the universe. Ok everyone, let's do this; It's HERO-TIME!"

"Alright guys, stay in formation and clear a path for Ben!"

From above Gwen came running down pink magical floor steps with her platoon right behind here. Each of them was armed with a laser rifle and fired upon the aliens guarding the roof of the White House. Upon the aliens realizing they were being ambushed form above they all began to defened with cover fire towards Gwen and her Plumber soldiers, but Gwen used her mana magic bubble shield to block the incoming fire. Thus leaving the enemy troops open for the ground attack from below.

"That's the signal fruit loops, show no mercy!"

Suddenly the floor collapsed underneath the grass of the White House front lawn causing the alien Albedo Corpsmen to fall inside where they met Kevin in armor form and all his men with their armed laser rifles. A battle cry was then heard from Kevin as they charged forward and the scene skipped away from the gruesome carnage that ensued, but the frantic yells of their foes could still be heard filling the nigth sky.

With the Albedo Corps. defending from above and below they had to call in reinfrocements, at which time Ben and Capricous charged out from the fog cover they had and made a front assault at that unit. However, the intent wasn't to wipe them out. The resisstance knew they couldn't defeat the Albedo Corps. soliders when they all had their own alien forms and verison of the omnitrix. No, the idea was to stall and distract them; draw them all out into a battle before Albedo's fleet could arrive, just long enough for Ben to get psts their defenses and take out their leader. Which is excactly what they did. Ben ran forward with Capricious, lined in tight with soldiers all about them and took out many alien soldiers. Ben with his own laser rifle and Julie with her whip and sonic screams, plus the hypno voice. All of this was making a clear path for them and keeping Ben from having to use the omnitrix yet, but mainly Jules was the reason he hadn't needed to go alien. She was a powerful ally indeed and her heart matched her power and couragousness in strength, again Ben felt lucky to have her.

"Ok, were in guys. Hold position and I'll flush the white haired knock off me out himself. I'm actually surprised, that went easier than I ex---*THUMP!*....spected. o_o "

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Ben_1014

As Ben and Juliette neared the front doors, Ben set his blaster to full charge and threw a fusion grenade forward. Then blasted it when it reached the doors and blew a huge opening for them to enter through into the White House. Upon which time Ben radioed they made it in and commented on how much of an easy task this all was, just when they were interuppted by a rather large and intimidating alien Ben had yet to witness before. At the moment the only thing that was running through his mind was that he probably shouldn't have jinxed their good fortune and kept his mouth shut. Eh, not his style...

"Don't worry babe, just follow my lead. The omntrix is picking up another level 20 tech frequency around that's above the other knock off versions. Which means Albedo's near by. And would you look at that, he sent a bali to greet us, how sweet...Here's your tip."

Upon finishing his sentence Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix's dial transforming in a flash of green light into alien form, which one was chosen was unknown though. He had been rotating the dial of the device the entire time he had been talking, suggesting he was looking for one specific.

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 78563_o

Then the answer came when a wall of the bulding came busting down as the alien that had greeted them went flying through it and then out rolled Cannonbolt! in round spherical form behind him. Immediately upon doing so he unfurled once the signal of the other device became stronger and finally came into view; it was Albedo standing in the oval office. Next to him he had the nation's leader shivering at his feet with a burlap sack being the only thing to clothe his body. Meanwhile, Ben and Capricious's opponent stood stairing amusingly at his henchmen sprawled out in front of him.

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Albedo11

"Ben Tennyson, finally I have found you."

"Actually, no dufus, I found you or rather we did. You see it's a long story, but I found some new friends in a galaxy even farther away than usual and to make an even longer-ER story short. I came back just to tell you, this all ends...Now."

Albedo then just stared at Ben and Juile for a moment, immediately understanding Ben's relation to this female girl and simply clapped his hands together. It would seem Ben had changed over the time in which he had been away a great deal, but overall he was still the same arrogant teen and he had no clue who he dealt with now.

"While I always commend how valiant you seem to be in hopeless situations Tennyson. This time I fear you have greatly misunderstood the conditions of which you are in. You see in the past we were evenly matched, so your word may have stirred me, but now that I have a more improved verison to your simple omnitrix, I am 10 times more powerful then you'll ever hope to be. The power at my fingertips can and has decimated star systems, armadas, and entire species. Ben 10, meet the Ultimatrix; my own improved version of you obsolete original design Azmuth bequeathed to you."

Cannonbolt in the middle of Albedo's monolouge seemed to get a rather bit annoyed at the Galvan's gloating when the battle hadn't even began yet. Also, Ben was aware while he let Albedo talk a battle raged outside that Gwen and Kevin had no hope of winning, they had to end this fast. Thus prompting an attack from the Teen Titan right in the middle of a sentence Albedo was about to make a tangent point on.

"Maybe you didn't hear me when I said that your reighn of terror was over Albedo? Anybody home? Hmm, maybe I just need to KNOCk hARDER!"

That being said, Cannonbolt rolled into an armored ball once again and rocketed towards Albedo, who looked unphased until he immediately turned into his verion of Fourarms without even touching the Ultimatrix's face plate. Then easily caught Ben's cannoball like advance with two hands while being pushed back slightly, but overall was able to hold the hero in mid air even though he was still rotating really fast within his white palms. It would appear Albedo had unlocked the master control for his device, which would indeed make this battle very difficult for Ben to win on his own, but fortunately he wasn't alone. However, he was in a bit of trouble at the moment. The albino Fourarm's burly limbs continued to hold the rotating alien while a smile then crept across Albedo's face before using his other two hands to launch the ball formed alien up into the air, as if Ben were a volleyball. Then leaped up and using his final appendage, he spiked down Ben, smashing Cannonbolt backwards with tremendous force towards Julie! Barely missing her and sending him crashing through the floor upon impact, down below into the lower levels of the White House; now THAT had to sting!!

"You. You're Ben Tennyson's mate aren't you from his travels in another realm? Well although I detest this human body and every sensation that comes with it. I cannot ignore it's attraction to you. It would seem whatever Tennyson feels for you I'm starting to grasp it as well. Join me; forget him, for soon Ben 10's life will come to end at my hands and then I will rule over not only this world , but this entire Universe and then the multiple ones that follow in the multidimensional spectrum and you could be at my side through it all."

In the midst of referring to taking Ben's life, two of Albedo's hands clenched together in a choking motion. Meanwhile, the other two were firmly placed behind his back in a clasped thinking position showing his split aggressiveness, yet intelligent mindset as he took steps forward towards Capricious. The alien's 10 foot body-frame simply looming over her as he made his way over to the heroine, step after step upon each uttering of his future grandeur as if everything he was saying was a fact already come to pass.

"What say you human girl? Rationally the choice should be obvious; death and oblivion at his side or rule in glory at mine. I promise you'd learn to forget him in time, you gotta admit the resemblance between us is uncanny except I'm no where near as much as an arrogant Appoplexian-headed bafoon."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:37 am

((Thank you very very much! Surprise ))

Capricious watched in horror as Ben crashed through the floor and this time, for the first time ever, she wished her sister were with her, to fuse powers again. Electricity would be useful.
At his words Julie repressed the urge to gag, thinking it would not help if she lost her breakfast in the White House. "You are beginning to grasp what he feels for me? I doubt it, I don't thinkk you're capable of a love like that."
She stepped closer, until she was right in front of Albedo, meeting his gaze fearlessly.
"Rule the Universe? Like a Queen?" Julie snorted, "You missed some key points there, buddy. First of all, I'm not human, I'm a mutt, a mutant. Second of all, I'm not the tiara type of girl. But most of all, I'm in love with that arrogant Appoplexian-headed bafoon. "
With each point Capricious spiked up the volume on her mic and then let her eyes lose sight as they glowed brighter and brighter, before a gasp left her lips suddenly, "Ben, I need cover- Oh- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" her voice rang metallically, shattering right into Albedo, who was knocked away from her as her entire eyes went pitch black. And then she was delving into their minds, searching especially until reaching Albedos'.

"Albedo..." she whispered, sending him vision after vision of his fears, Not wanting to completely show him her full mental potential. But she was still in her 'master code mode' to put it roughly. So she cracked the whip in the air and started thrashing out at Albedo left and right, screaming concentrated beams of sonic sound at him, serving as superman-esque punches.
"Your reign is going to end today." she commanded between screams, unable to show mercy through her power.
But she was really just buying Ben time, knowing that only with Ben Albedo could be defeated.

As a result of losing her sight, she was now dependent on her mind, which was no problem, she saw every living thing through it's mind and the connection. So in a way by causing them pain, she was gaining her advantage. Something she'd regret later. Perhaps. Capricious wasn't just Capricious anymore, she'd unleashed something deeper, the Scarlet within her. Her own type of Ultimatrix level.
Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Julieu10
She truly was in Mutt mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:20 pm

(As promised, :oh: sorry for wait love <3)

At her words Albedo frowned, so she had chosen Tennyson or rather death over the ability to rule. A very human notion indeed, choosing one's demise over living in glory simply because of principal. As far as Albedo was concerned it's what made them back-water species not fit to live among his new universe. He was planning on killing her now, right away, before Tennyson could come back and make it a 2 on 1 battle. This Tetramand form should be fast enough to decapitate this human girl before she can do anything else, however, no sooner had he moved his lower left arm towards the girl as a reflex she suddenly unleashed a mental blast into his mind causing Albedo to scream out in agony as multiple visions creeped into his psyche.

"So be it, then DIE with him---URRRRAAAAAAAUUUUGHGHH!! WHA-WHAT ISSSS THISSS AAAAHHH!!"

Albedo began to grab his mind and stumble around as he saw horrid things, such as Ben triumphing over his decaying body while laughing, his armada in ruins, and Vilgax, who he betrayed stripping his flesh. All the aliens from the omnitrix escaping and eating away at his human body. He could barely handle the thoughts, for Albedo's true fear was being alone with no back up and defeated, especially at the hands of Ben Tennyson. It proves he, the smartest being in the world is inferior to a teenage male human BOY! As Albedo stumbled, the sonic waves began to lay into the alien's body, one after the other, after the other he was hit as if being punched with super human strength and eventually toppled over.

"No, No, this...ISN'T real!"

Now most aliens, humans, demons, etc. would be immobilized by these visions, but Albedo was a Galvan, one of the smartest beings in the universe. So when he said it wasn't real, his mind immediately began to decipher the situation in a complex manner, which rendered his thought process around the visions. It was as if he had 12 minds, and Capricious was affecting 8 of them, but 4 were still working. It was that bit of extra high thought process which allowed him to see what was really going on and counter against it. Although, the visions themselves were still haunting him and his durable body could barely sustain the sonic waves pounding impact.

"AAAAH, YOU DARE!! YOU DARE TO DEFY ME IMPUDENT HUMAN FEMALE! HURRRRUUUU!!!"

Suddenly, all four of Albedo's four palms would clap together, making a counter shock wave that halted the others, just long enough for him to mentally switch forms into...

"RAAAAAAAAAAATTTTHHHHH!! Now lets see you try some of your hypno-mumbo jumbo on me girl, while I'm rippin you limb from---"

As Albedo-Rath spoke and leaped towards Julie, suddenly from below him the ground burst open and out came Cannonbolt again. The timing was perfect, for he hit Rath just as he was within mid pounce and mashed him upwards into the ceiling of the White House.

"Ya, I've got some psychotherapy for ya. Tell me how many cannonballs ya see?"

As they both dropped down Ben pounded the Omnitrix symbol on his head and switched forms into Echo-Echo. Meanwhile, Albedo fell back onto the ground momentarily stunned with the debris from the roof of the structure falling down on top of him in a pile. The giant chandler making the loudest noise as it covered him, but that wouldn't keep the Appoplexian down for long.

"Julie!" "What happened? "To you?" "Nevermind that guys!" "There's no time." "In Rath form he's immune to any mental attacks, being so dumb and all." "But, his hearing, however," "Has been enhanced." "So." "Hit him with everything you've GOT!"

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Echo_echoyo

Before Albedo could begin maneuvering the pile of debris around him, Ben's Echo-Echo clones began to duplicate and replicate and surround him with Capricious being at the head of the biggest set of clones. This was probably Ben and Julie's only dual attack, which in this current mode she was in it was going to be stronger than ever before!

"SUPER!" "ECHO." "CHAMBEERRRR!!"

SUddenly all of the clones began to wail along with Capricious, who was unleashing a sonic burst that if Ben had not been a clone it would've probably exploded his head! Albedo on the other hand was roaring in agony, for as soon as he emerged from the ruff he was blasted from all angles by sound-waves. He could obviosuly try to revert from Appoplexian form to some other of the 10,000 aliens in his armada that couldn't hear to avoid the pain, but then he'd be subjected to visions. So at the moment, it would appear Ben and Juliette had him beaten. Rath was immobilized almost in the fettle position now with blood rinsing from his ears. Soon Albedo would be unconscious and that would be the end of things. So long as Ben and Jules could keep up the pressure.

"Don't stop." "It's working." "Just a little morrre!"

However, Albedo was not giving up yet. He had waited for this moment you see, and now that it was here he would unleash his ultimate weapon. While nearly out he weakly moved his palm to his chest and pressed down on the omnitrix symbol and began to instantly change form, but not to a different alien!? His fur gained stripes, dual tails sprouted from his back, and his jaws became more jagged, as well as armor forming along crucial points of his body in the form of an exoskeleton. Also, and probably the most dangerous thing about him now, this version of Rath seemed angrier and was now moving when just a moment ago he had been completely helpless.

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Ultimate_rath_by_coolvanillia-d498ysm

"RRRR--Ok, *snarl* if that's the way you want it Benjamin Tennyson *snarl* then fine! Meet ULTIMATE RAAAAAAAAAATTTTHHHHHH!!! RAWWWWWRRRRR!!!!!"

As Albedo spoke up a sonic roar emitted from his mouth that blew back even the Titaness assisteds echo-chamber's constant sonic barrage, showing the true power the Ultimate form of Rath has. Then immediately following Albedo grabbed the tail end of the chandler that had fallen on him with each piece of it's glass casing cracked and shattered due to the constant sonic vibrations and began swinging it around like a wrecking ball with crucial force. The targets were Ben and all of his Echo clones! Each one that was hit was instantly vaporized into dust while Albedo cleared the room. He continued swinging the chandler as if it were a ball and chain knocking clones out easily and barely feeling the affect of their screams. In fact, the multiple waves seemed to empower him as they made Ultimate Rath more annoyed. The Echo clones tried swarming him and replicating more, but the evolved Appoplexian was just too powerful and as many of them got in close they were instantly impaled or had their heads bitten off by his knife like jaws or now 3 pronged claws. Not to mention he was still swinging the chandler around with ease. One swing barely missing Julie's section as 3 clones of Ben shoved her out of the way and the rest were smashed into nothing.

"Julie, WATCH OUT!"...."Urgh, I don't know if we can defeat him like this." "Guys, we need to---OUUUUWWW!!"

It would appear, Albedo had cleared the room of clones faster then Ben had thought and as the final 3 clones were talking about what should be done after jumping out of the way of that last swing. Albedo-Rath had sprinted over to them and tossed away one clone like it was a feather in the wind and then impaled the other with his claws. Thus, leaving just one clone with Julie and he was about to crush that one with a mighty stomp from his padded foot. What a fitting death for Tennyson, being crushed like the vermin race he is inbetween his superior's toes. If every clone of Ben died, then Ben 10 himself would be vanquished...This...Wasn't good...How could defeat Albedo in Ultimate Rath form, who seemed to get stronger the angrier he got.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:41 am

Julie was still some kind of blind, but she could see through the minds of Bens clones. Screaming until Albenos ears bled she showed no mercy with the self-proclaimed ruler, her whip cracking wickedly at the tiger-like alien. She activated the miniature megaphone on her headset and her screams were magnified.
But something was wrong.
Her vision was zapping away with each impaled or severed clone. Much too soon she could only see through one clones mind. And she knew what that meant.
Snarling she stopped her screeches and cracked her whip, using it as a rope to wrap around Bens little cloned waist and yanking him back behind her, her left hand quickly unholstering her guns as she let go of the whip and jumped up, turning a somersault in the air over Albedos head, now a gun in each hand, shooting at the villians paws first, making him dance and turn around to her as she landed on the other side, crouched to jump up again, which she did, this time landing a few feet away to Albedos left side, shooting him in the stomach, unknowing of the affect, if any. When one gun ran out of ammo she pulled a tiny one from her thighs holster, an electically charged one, which Kevin had helped her with before the attack.
She cranked up the juice and let him have it, sending jolt after jolt, frying his tails in three shots.
"Ben, do something, now- UGH!" she was hit by a bloody and singed paw, sending her crashing into a wall with a loud crack. The good thing was; since Julie had enjoyed training from Zack, she knew how to land to minimize injury.
Unfortunately even that hurt like hell. Her leg was definately broken, in about three places. That was the price to pay to shield her head, which was still under the influence of her unlocked power.
So limping she fired the rest of the electronic shots and bit her lip to keep from crying out in pain, but then she redecided and chose to let it out.
Sonically.
So she creamed at Albedo again and again, shooting until her ammo was empty and her pain was slowly overriding her power.
"Ben!"
Calling her partner to remind him to move, without him she couldn't see at the moment, and she needed sight to fight.
"HEY ALBEDO? How's it feel to be rejected by a human? I guess you aren't all powerful after all, if a mere human can resist you so completely and easily." Now that her electric ammo was empty and she only had one more shot she was switching to playing with his mind.
"Isn't that what you're afraid of? Losing control? Being wrong? Being alone and helpless? I've seen your mind...it's pathetic. You have nothing but yourself. And even that you doubt. You'll never know love or affection. You'll only know fear and hatred. And even if that's what you say you want, I know you. I've seen your mind. Isn't that sad? A female human knows all your secret, your fears. I know you're afraid of Ben, of losing to him, which you will. Deep down you know you will, you know you can't win, you know you're nothing. That's why you were not entrusted with the Omnitrix in the first place. Even its creator knew you were not worthy. You have no idea what you're doing, and when you die, it'll be your fault."
Julie spoke calmy, knowingly and coldly, her words like knives, slaps to the face. A distraction. But it worked. She'd watered the seed of doubt in Albedos mind. Now to see what grew of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:32 am

As Albedo Rath was busy dealing with Julie, Ben took this time to think of a plan...The Omnitrix had maybe one more transformation left before he timed out. That was it and then it was game over...

"Well, you know what they say, go big or go home."

Just then Jules called out to him, Ultimate Rath was hurting her, and Ben needed to get in there to save the one he loved.

"Orrr you could always..."

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Humung10

"GOOooO Humungousaur!!"

In a flash of green light right after punching the omnitrix symbol on his chest, the last Echo clone standing suddenly changed into a giant brown dinosaur who flexed as it yelled it's name. Just in time too, because Capricious was being backed into a corner by Albedo-Rath, while irking his nerves with insults.

"Impudent human girl, you've got my on my bad side for the last time. Ratthhh, I mean, Albedo is the supreme ruler of the universe. *snarl* There's no one left to fear, there's no way too fail, and there's definitely no way to stop what's coming. So it looks like you made a mistake!"

"Actually tough guy, you're the one who's made a very BIG mistake by ever trying to take over, my, planet while wearing my face!"

At the end of Albedo's rant, he raised his fists high above his head to deliver a clapsed together double axe handle palm smash to finally crush and put an end to this annoying female. When suddenly he was shoulder tackled by Ben and ended up knocking both him and Ultimate Rath through the side wall of the White House. Out to where the fighting was going on between both armies. Once outside both sides of the Albedo Corps. and Plumbers stopped their battle and just gave witness to Humoungousaur and Ultimate Rath going at it. Rath countered back, getting angrier and lifting the giant dinosaur off of him. Then followed the mighty press lift by tossing Ben, but the Titan landed on his feet. Following his throw, Albedo lunged at Ben, who whipped the humanoid tiger with his long tail, knocking the mongrel through three cars on the side of the road before Albedo came to a halt. Only to find a punch coming from Humungousar seconds afterwards, but it was blocked by Albedo-Rath's open palm. Then with his free hand he dug his claws into Ben's side causing Humungousaur to scream in agony and then back away catering the wound.

"This is it Ben Tennyson, the twilight or your exsis...You're feeble life will...Whatever, I'm gonna kill you now! *RAWRRR*"

However, as Ultimate Rath charged at Ben with unrelenting fury in his eyes, suddenly Humungousaur grew twice his size and then with a giant fist punched his enemy into the ground leaving a large crater and spectators with shocked gazes. Then Ben followed with another punch and another; absolutely pummeling Ultimate Rath with blow after blow before finally the omnitrix timed out and he reverted back to human form. Not even bothering to look into the deep crater at first because his wound was so severe, he was too busy catering to it. Besides, there's no way Albedo could get back up from that, right? True, Albedo couldn't but what followed next definitely could! In a flash of red light suddenly something really huge and tall emerged from the crater, it was...WAYYY BIIIIGGGG!!! Probably Ben's most powerful alien and at the moment he was powerless to stop it. Ben...had failed everyone.

"MWAHHAHAHAAAA I told you Ben Tennyson, your destruction was imminent. Now you and all these other backwater species will be wiped out of existence so that the cosmos, my cosmos, can thrive free of vermin like you."

Ben laid on all fours, shedding just a few tears as he coddled his wounded side. How could he have let this happen, why had he not been better, stronger. Now everyone was going to be destroyed; Kevin, Gwen, the Plumbers, the survivors. All thanks to him...Or were they? Destroyed. Destruction....That's it! Ben painfully stood up now, he had a plan, but he needed Capricious to make it work. Hopefully she would catch the key words in his next statement to Albedo...Otherwise, it might be his last words.

"You're right Albedo, you are more powerful than us and you are smarter than we humans, but don't think for a second you're better than any one of these people. This plan of yours will blow up in your face, just like it always has. Your defeat is like a ticking time bomb just waiting to go off and explode your dreams of defeating me right before your eyes. You see Albedo, I'll always be there to stop you and although she might be vermin to you, she did know something you haven't realized yet even though it's staring you right in the face. And that is that you are afraid. Afraid to lose, afraid to fail, afraid to be alone and worst of all, afraid of ME! Admit it!"

As Ben spoke he pointed to his Omnitrix so that Juliette could see. Hopefully she caught his references, and acted on his hints...Preferably before Way Big vaporized him would definitely be welcomed.

OT: 3800 pst woot!

Last edited by Innovator on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:42 am

Julie tilted her head, confusion riddling her face for a moment at his odd behavior. Then a lightbulb went off in her super-powered mind.
Not letting her lovers peril distract her she bit her slightly bleeding lip and closed her glowing eyes, diving into Albedos mind,searching through his scattered and violent thoughts. She was looking for Omnitrix related things... the feelings that came along nearly made her scream, such powerful hatred and jealousy, ignorance and rage, it was enough to make her choke.
Albedo was noticing it as well, the dull, yet persistent, headache, that was unbearably everywhere and unbearably strong. Both for him and her.
But she got it. She got the sequence. Albedo roared and turned to her to smite her, but she managed to mentally give Ben the code before Albedo had her thrown back against a wall, nearly unconscious.

This was all she had been able to achieve, but she'd tried. Her vision flickered back as her Ultimate powers went back to the cages in her mind, leaving her absolutely exhausted.
She closed her eyes, feeling so...tired...
It was then that she felt the full brunt of her injuries, the bleeding... Her head leaned against the wall and her breathing slowed as she fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:00 pm

The evil Way Big's face contorted angrily as he looked down at Ben from over 100 feet up.

"You still cling to this impudence? Fine Ben Tennyson, you could've used your final words to beg for your life or proclaim that you finally recognized that I should've always been the wielder of the Omnitrix and I might've spared your little mate over there or even possibly made you my slave for torture rather than obliterating you otu of exsistence, but now you've sealed both your fates...Oh well, say hi to Vilgax for me."

However, as Albedo went to use Way Big's laser beam attack on Ben to vaporize him, he suddenly got a splitting headache, which caused the giant alien to wobble around a bit in pain obviously. Even almost stepping on a crowd of people and he actually did kill a bunch of his own Albedo Corps followers when he dropped to his knees after the migraine was over and crushed them.

"Arrrgh, wha--what just happened. What did she just do!?!"

"Heh, here let me tell you. Ultimatrix, voice command activate; Code: Three, Four, Zero, One, Zero"

Suddenly Albedo was revered back to human form, just as he was about to reach for Capricious and upon turning back to human he could not believe his eyes!"

"You, set the self-destruct sequence? ARE YOU INSANE Tennyson! The explosion could vaporize this entire city!!"

"That's right...And you'll be at the center of it."

"You buffoon, you've doomed us all. There's no way to shut off that command sequence! Voice recognition code: Zero, Zero, Four, One, Zero!"

Suddenly, Albedo in fear of his own life removed the Ultimatrix after speaking the code to remove it and then lunged it away at Ben before pulling out a null void generator from his pocket and running towards the portal it made.

"Even escaping into the endless abyss will be better than dieing here with the likes of all you."

That being said, Albedo jumped into the wormhole and disappeared before anyone could move to stop him.

"Hmm, guess he was a coward after all."

"Hush, Kevin we have bigger problems right now, like shutting down the Ultimartix before the explosion. Can you do it?"

As Kevin and Gwen rushed over to Ben and the removed Ultimatrix after Albedo cowardly ran away, the rest of the Plumbers and Albedo Corpsmen ran around frightened for their lives.

"Nope. Can't, it would take me lifetimes to ever figure out how to even get the basics down for any version of the Omnitrix's functions, much less hack the self destruct sequence once activated."

"T-T-Then were all doomed..."

"Actually, no were not."

"Ben. What do you have planned?"

"The first time I fought Albedo our Omnitrix's touched and shorted out, making him look like well..A slightly less better looking version of me. If I try it again.."

"But, Ben what if it doesn't work. Especially with the Omnitrix timed out."

"Not to mention the affects from trying it with the Ultimatrix Tennyson, it could eradicate your molecules and spread them all over the universe."

As Ben took their words into account while picking up the Ultimatrix and looking at the Omntirix, he then took a glace at Juliette collapsed and knew he had no choice, but to try...for her sake.

"Ben well find another way, maybe Albedo has another null void generator somewhere and we can throw the Ultimatrix into there or somethi--"

"No, there's no time, this is the only way. I love you guys, but when I left this universe I found out what it really means to be a hero. It's not just a catch phrase or mentality, it's who you are, and none of the other heroes I met in that reality would ever hesitate to protect the ones they love. I gotta do this...."

That being said, Ben placed the Omntirx together with the glowing Ultimatrix and a power surged ensued that picked Ben up off his feet and seemed to be electrocuting him as he gritted his teeth. A large wave of green energy then moved all throughout the planet and short circuited anything with the same signature as the Ultimatrix or Omnitrix, including the Albedo Corps. devices and then after it was done a bright light flashed that covered the entire city, but everything was still intact..It had worked. Ben laid sprawled out with fumes emitting from his body and the Omnitrix on his wrist fell apart to ashes having full been fried by the overload of energy. As for the Ultimartix, it was still intact as well, but had no glow...it wasn't working, apparently it had been shorted out as well.

Although, the main concern, Ben, laid unconscious on the ground for all to see appearingly dead. Gwen began to cry at the site while Kevin consoled her. Meanwhile, the others in attendance had no time to morn; with the Albedo Corps now powerless the Plummers were pursing the Galaxy's worst criminals and capturing them, but Kevin and Gwen cared not at the moment for hunting space criminals and only grieved for Ben. How would they tell Julie, about his sacrifice, how could they tell her he had won the day, but still lost his life in the---Oh wait..He's fine. Signs of life emerged once his arm began to twitch and then the teen belched, before rolling over and sitting up dreary eyed.

"Aww, man, I don't suggest anyone ever go through that. That must be what it feels like to be microwaved."

"BEN YOU'RE ALIVE!!"

"Old Tennyson luck still in affect I guess."

"Was there ever any doubt *wink* but aww the Omnitrix is gone and the Ultimatrix looks dead too. Guess I'm back to just being plain old Ben now. Ehh, good souvenir though."

As Ben spoke he placed the Ultimatrix on his wrist for safe keeping and then went to check on Julie, shaking her a couple of times to wake her up so she could hear the good news. Although, seeing Ben in one piece and the city in tact would probably instantly tip her off that they had won anyway.

As he shook her however, the Ultimatrix suddenly made a sound which surprised Ben as it converted back to green and locked onto his arm. Then displayed a reboot signal on the dial in 3d holographic.

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Ultima10

"Ultimatrix corrupted by unknown influx, resetting..."

"Whoa! Cool it still works!!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Back in the titans universe, after ben and julie had disappeared, hotwire manage to pull himself together eventually. After getting his hands on the surveillance footage from the restaurant, Hotwire realized it was a dimensional warp. The titans had seen a few of them in their past, but not many. Once cyborg was caught in a temporal one, but those files weren't any help. Eventually hotwire had to ask for permission to use LEAGUE FILES ON DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL!!! It took a few days just to get the clearance, then two more just to read the files. Oddly enough, the technology needed to preform the task was pretty much present in erics portal gun... it just needed some fine tuning.

Eventually hotwire got an idea. Borrowing Erics portal gun from his room, he set it up in the main lobby with all his computers raring to go. First, hotwire had to collect some residue off the floor of the pizza parlor they were at. Fortunately, the staff was actually pretty lazy, so they had neglected to clean the floors for weeks. This made the residue collection a snap.

A few calculations allowed Hotwire to figure the correct dimensional values to program into erics gun. Using a plumbers badge ben had left behind in their dimension, he had even managed to lock the location of the omnitrix on their world... but then it went dead.

"Uh-oh. Please don't be dead..."

Holding his hands to the gun, and allowing his nanobots in, he programmed the right values, and stepped back. Pressing a button on his computer, a steam of orange light flowed from the gun, and a swirling portal formed in the air. The stream retreated leaving the portal there.

"By my calculations... this thing should last about 5 minutes, and open a few feet from the omnitrixs last know coordinates." Hotwire mumbled walking to the portal.

Sticking his head in, he closed his eyes and yelled...

"BENNNNN! JULLLIIEEEEEE!!! You guys here?"

All the while thinking.

'Please don't be dead'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:39 pm

When the portal suddenly opened Kevin and Gwen assumed battle positions, thinking maybe Albedo was coming back with an army, but then just some kid stuck his head out of the portal and looked upon them.

"It's so hideous, smash it!"

"No Kevin, that's not an alien..."

"That's Hotwire, don't worry guys, he's from the alternate universe I told you about."

As Ben spoke he picked up Jules and walked towards the portal with her in his arms.

"Oh yeah, the one where you told me the guys run around in tights and underwear *snicker*

"Kevin be nice."

"I wasn't sure you guys would ever be able to find me, but now that you're here...I'm really relived. Here take Capricious. She needs medical attention."

As Ben spoke he attempted to hand her to Hotwire. This kid was probably one of the smartest humans he knew next to Cooper and Ben knew if anyone was going to find them it would either be him, or some other random brainiac from that universe...Well, hopefully not THE BRAINIAC, because from what Ben had heard he was pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:15 pm

After hearing the words "it's so hideous (for about the umpteenth time in his life), hotwire opened his eyes to see ben holding julie in his arms. He stepped out into the room, realizing he probably did look a little foolish to the rest of them in his orange and red outfit.

"Ben! Your alright... but julie... is she..." a solemn look appeared on his face. It soon dissapeared when ben learned she just needed some medical help. He took julie, though obviously straining to hold her up with his weak arms. He slowly walked back through the portal, and placed her on the couch in the main room... she seemed stable... he'd deal with her as soon as he finished with the portal.

Walking back into the room, he looked around a bit at the battle field, and then at ben... new watch?

"Hey ben... that a new upgrade to your watch... I know I told you I was going to see what I could do about unlocking more of those command functions, but you could have been a bit more patient. lucky I locked to your signal when I did... it's pretty tough to do, and as soon as I did, it the omnitrix's signal went dead."

He realized he was probably babbling
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Julie stirred on the table, a massive headache spreading throughout what seemed to be her entire brain. Her eyes were bloodshot, but no longer glowing, her vision still blurry though.
"Ben.." she murmured, pulling a face as the light worsened her headache.
"Hotwire?" she squeezed her eyes shut and pressed her hand over her eyes, groaning.
"Hey Hotwire?" her voice was somewhat hoarse and strained, "Tell Ben to get- ugh ouch- his butt over here, right now." she frowned, trying to focus her eyes, attempting to sit up, but the pain in her ribs had her hissing and forcing her back down for a moment. Staggering strongly she managed to get to the portal.
Feeling visibly uneasy, not to mention liable to pass out at any time, she smiled slightly towards Gwen and Kevin, "Thanks for the help guys, " then to Ben. "Okay, either I break- ahhh - a few more bones getting over to you, or you get your rear over to my side of the portal, Tennyson. But we need to be on the same side. 's making me nervous. 'n you n-need medical...he-help..." she clutched the edge of a table to keep herself steady, but couldn't stop her speech from slurring. They both needed medical attention. And she needed a makeout session after that. And a veggie burger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:35 pm

"It's ok Hotwire, weve got a lot to catch up on, but right now, you've got to get check on Julie. Meanwhile, I'm gonna stay here and clean up this mess and rejoin you later. Now that I've got master control I can round up all these loser Albedo Corps members in no time flat and probably find an alien that can transcend dimensions to reach you---"

"Error, Ultimatrix malfunction. Master control system in disrepair. Ultimatrix re-calibrated to prior settings..."

"Awww, mannn that power surge from connecting the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix must have damaged the master control function. All I have now is the last 5 aliens used or encountered by this thing and then the original 10 before it. This blows!"

"Try to focus here Ben, without the Ultimatrix master control you won't be able to get back to their universe anymore and that means no more Juliette."

Ben then asked Hotwire how long he had until the portal collapsed and Hotwire responded about 3 and 1/2 more minutes...Ben had a hard choice to make; Jules or his native planet...Ouch. Love conquered all, but he was like the only real hero of this planet.

"Go Tennyson, what you did back there was pretty self-less...Even for you."

"I don't know what you've been up to on this other Earth Ben, but if they came looking for you, they obviously need you. Plus with this world's Julie gone. She's the only chance at love you may ever find again. This other universe has changed you and I think for the better. You've shown leadership skills, responsibility, and even a bit of improved hygiene."

"Hehe you can thank her for that one." Shy

"Not to mention a lot more discipline. These cape wearing pansys are toughing you up Tennyson. Probably because there you'd actually be the manliest one of them...I know shocking, but anyway go. We can handle things here and once we get this fixed by Azmuth, if we ever need you, well find a way to track the Ultimatrix's signal. If this geek can do it, I'm sure it's possible here too...No offense kid."

As Kevin spoke he held up the burnt and detroyed old omnitrix and then looked to Hotwire as he insulted him while complimenting him.

"Guys...I-I-I don't know what to say."

"Just say you'll come back to us one day and you'll try to be safe over there and well be fine."

"Safe, he's Ben 10, the words don't even belong in the same sentence, but ya Tennyson try not to get yourself killed, that's my job. We still have an old score to settle."

As Kevin spoke he approached Ben and patted his shoulder while Gwen hugged him. Ben then responded by group hugging them both of them and then stepping away towards Hotwire, who was kinda urging that they needed to go. Not to mention his girlfriend was up and about calling for him from the other side. Capricious was actually standing, it was amazing...She was amazing to take all that and actually be able to get up.

"Bye guys, hold things down until I get back, and when I do chances are I'll have saved this other universe just as many times as I've saved this one too."

As Ben spoke he walked backwards into the portal just as it was closing. The last scene he would remember seeing; half a destoryed white hosue and a torn up Washington DC in epic space battle of laser fire erupting behind both Gwen and Kevin. The closest thing to a family he had left.

"Oh and find my PARENTS---"

Too late. The portal was closed and they were back in Jump City or rather Titans Tower. Ben stood quietly for a second and then looked over towards Hotwire & Capricious, who he embraced while holding her up before she fell down and then grabbed his side in pain because he had to bend in an awkward direction to keep her up. Immediately following Ben spoke through gritted teeth as blood trickled from his side.

"So, how long has it been excactly over here? Because I've got over 3 months of alien adventures to tell you about while Aeon fixes us up."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:57 pm

"Well offense taken..." Hotwire mumbled, crossing his arms.

Man, if only ben gave pep talks like those two, they'd win every single battle hands down by sheer charisma alone.

When the portal closed, only the three of them were there.

By this point, hotwire had grabbed the first aid kit, and began treating the minor wounds.

You guys are gonna need to stay in the med wing for about a day, just to get you guys up and moving again."

When he heard how long they had been away, hotwire's jaw dropped. "Three months? It's been only two weeks here. Must be a minute temporal dilation causeing it... but I would love to here more stories of the great ben tennyson. Aeon, get me some wheelchairs in here so they don't have to walk all the way to the med bay."

The hologram of aeon appeared and said in her usual sarcastic attitude. "of course, wouldn't dream of the great ben 10 having to strain himself"

Hotwire was glad they were back... the titans just wouldn't be the same without them. The cheery couple always inspired hotwire to feel he wont always be alone... heck, with the titans around, he really wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Julie landed rather ungracefully in her wheelchair after holding onto Ben as tight as she could.
"Scared me there for a minute, Tennyson." she murmured, grateful for the wheelchair and trying not to cry out in pain.
"Oh Aeon, I think I might have missed you."
"Oh, how gracious, many thanks, your highness."
The sarcasm was not to be ignored and if it hadn't hurt so much, Julie might have laughed.
She patted Hotwires shoulder and smiled, "Thanks for finding us, kid. I owe you one." she winced and sighed as aeon set to work on patching them up in med bay.
Hours later they were no longer in immediete danger, but still on bed rest.
Thankfully, they had thought to push Julie and Bens beds together, allowing the heroes to at least hold hands.

"I can't believe we just saved a world." Julie muttered, irritated by the bandages over her eyes, "And I'm frikkin blind." Her sight had gone sometime during aeons tending to her and was going to be gone for the rest of the night and probably most of next day due to her nearly frying her vision in Ultimate mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:46 pm

"Aeon, I almost forgot about you actually..Who knows, maybe we wont need you anymore if we can hook up the Ultimatrix's AI to the mainframe. It has my voice anyway, and who wouldn't mind hearing that everyday."

"Hilarious, maybe the AI YOU can clean YOUR laundry then from now on. Honestly, It's been nice not having to bleach out chili stains."

Ben was back in full swing, he had just saved his universe again, for at least the 4th or 5th time now...Eh, just call it an even 6th. And not to mention he had also retrieved a new even better version of the Omnitrix. As well as been reunited with his reason for breathing; Julie. However, he still had a lot of secret self-loathing, especially over the other Julie, his parents, grandpa Max, but that could wait. For now he needed to put on a smile and be strong for Jules.

As they held hands and she began speaking of how she couldn't believe she saved the world, Ben squeezed tight.

"Oh that, eh I seem to lose track of that kind of stuff nowadays. Just part of the job."

His sarcasm was noted, but then again, Ben being Ben was it really sarcasm? Upon Capricious mentioning her eyesight being gone, Ben leaned over pain stakingly and kissed her hand.

"Juliette, we left here on my Birthday...and the best present I could've ever gotten was getting reunited with Gwen, Kevin, seeing old friends and defending my home planet as well as defeating my old nemesis. But most of all, you being there with me gave me the confidence to do it all...Although, the Ultimatrix is pretty cool too... JUST KIDDING! Haha, don't worry, just like when we couldn't touch and you couldn't speak I'll be here for you...Forever and always, no matter where, or to which, the universe takes us."

Confident, Heroic & then sweet..Yup, Ben was definitely back, but not the same way as before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]   Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben 10 Divided By 2 Worlds [Alternate Universe Thread]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next