Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Vote_lcapPaige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Voting_barPaige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Vote_rcap 
Moon
Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Vote_lcapPaige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Voting_barPaige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Empty
PostSubject: Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads   Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Paige looks down standing infront of a mirror as a conversation occors inside her head.

" Will you look up already! We don't look that evil sheesh!"

" Not we you, but fine if i must I will."

Paige slowly looks up in the mirrior. She sees an evil version of her self. the Evil version's ears were more pointy, All it's teeth sharp, it had red eyes. The parts that where brown in Paiges hair was black in the reflection and the blue parts were red. The evil version had an evil grin as it looked at her.

" There you see that wasn't so hard now was it? Now what was it you wanted to talk to me about miss to good to be bad."

"I want you to stop visiting my dreams and telling me to do things this is my body my rules. Your just a stuipd jewel that I was dumb enough to go after now I'm gonna find a way to get rid of you and your not gonna stop me got it!"

" aww that hurts. and here I thought we were getting along so well....... well you can find a way all you want but there isn't one and even if there was you'll never find it before you body is completly mine. I already have a good 25% hold on your body I'd say in good time i'll have 50% then 75% then...."

"SHUT UP!! I will find a way and I will not let you take over. And I'll kill myself before I let you take over and kill my freinds you got that you stuiped jewel."

" well then aren't you little miss pi**y today. fine do what you wish but when I want to kill something I will and you can't stop me. oh and by the way just a heads up if you ever over use your powers you'll speed up the process of my control over you..... and the first one I'll kill is Zack ahahahahahahahaha!!!!"

Paige suddenly punches the mirror with her fist braking the glass. Her refletion was now normal and her hand was now bleeding. Paige pulled her fist away from the mirror with her head down her eyes unvisable from the shadowing. Paige grabbed the mirror with one hand and opened the window with another. She dropped it out the window. It landed on 3 other broken mirrors. She walked to her closet and opened it revaling a stack of identcal mirrors. Making it clear this had happened before.

Paige picked one up with her bleeding hand and hung it where the other had been. She stood there a while before placing the unharmed hand over the bleeding one healing it. after healing it her fist clenched again. Her head lifted up a little making her eyes well the eye that wasn't covered by hair visable. The brown part of her eye flashed red and looked angry.

" I swear I will not let you take over my body."
Back to top Go down

Paige Side story: Signs of Incanity! The Madness Spreads
Page 1 of 1