Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Would you like to RP with me Vote_lcapWould you like to RP with me Voting_barWould you like to RP with me Vote_rcap 
Moon
Would you like to RP with me Vote_lcapWould you like to RP with me Voting_barWould you like to RP with me Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Would you like to RP with me

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Would you like to RP with me Empty
PostSubject: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:43 pm

I was wondering if anyone would like to rp with me. I already have two current threads. One is midnight activitys 2 were my charater is stealing from a store if any heros want to try and stop her I would be ok with that(this thred is in the jump city streets)

My second current thread is A place to live. In this one my charater just rented a room at The Jump Inn and is checking out the room. So if anyone wants to stop by her room you can(this thread is in the residental district(sorry if I spelt residental wrong)). So if anyone wants to rp with me on these threads or on a diffrent one I would be more than happy to rp with you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Paigebaases
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:32 pm

I finally have a bit of time to roleplay, so if you don't mind a madman, I'd like to join your first topic. Zack's not exactly a traditional hero however, so things may get interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:44 pm

In the future please don't make two threads in the same exact spot with the same exact plot. Also, wait for replies in your threads before posting again. None of those above things you did will get anyone to RP with you any quicker, sadly. Providing more reading will only extend how much longer you have to wait for people to reply because they have to take into account all your posts before posting.

Just some food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:53 pm

To NinjaK: Sorry I'll try not to do that in the futcher.

To Silent Night: Cool heres the link to my Thread https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t1668-midnight-activitys-2-open-for-anyone-to-join can't wait to rp with you.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:58 pm

I'll gladly rp with you. ^_^ Silent can take one thread and I'll do the other one. Although, I suspect he'd want the robbery so I'll come to greet you at your new home :p
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Cool heres the link to the thread https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t1669-a-place-to-live-open cant wait to rp with you
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:01 pm

And it seems we've contradicted eachother Jak... My apologies. Though Paige, he does have a point. People here are nice, but there's a good chance that things like this will be more detramental than beneficial. Don't worry, in time you'll improve and get more involved. We all started somewhere. And aye, Amazin is quite correct ^^
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Alright then I'll do my best and I'll try harder to do the old fashion way and wait for replys.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:20 pm

But for the record I think with my two threads I'll have Midnight activitys 2 come before A place to live in the order that they would have happened
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Either way is quite fine. I suppose I'll say something before Jak does: I'm afraid there's a bit of a taboo on double posting here - it's not going to make anyone freak out or anything, but it is rather frowned upon unless actually neccissary, as in reminding people who haven't replied in a few days to do so for example. In the top right corner of your post you'll notice a few symbols. Among them are an "x" and "edit." Clicking the "edit" button allows you to change your own posts. Keep in mind that you can only do this to your own. Use this for situations such as this one in the future, where you simply forgot to write something. I am not saying you have to utilize this now, but please remember it in the future, else people may remind you again.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Yeah I forgot to add that one part in my last post, I didnt really think to edit the post at the time sorry.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 4:00 pm

You're fine. It's simply something to keep in mind in the future.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Oooh...I'm jelly. Silent's gonna rp with you...what an honor. ;o;
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Well if you want you can join us
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Actually Kyte, I've been planning something for you, though I've more or less gone through Hell the last week, so it got sidelined. Now that I've a new laptop and a bit of free time *knocks on wood* I'll be able to get back to it. And I didn't realize it was an honor for me to rp with someone. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like to RP with me   Would you like to RP with me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you like to RP with me
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Chat Room-
Jump to: