Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Vote_lcapBody shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Voting_barBody shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Vote_lcapBody shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Voting_barBody shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Body shape, Definition, and Tone.

Go down 
+11
Pikazard
Ama
Izzy
Tonie
Bow
Substikyute
Emblem
Capricious
Just AmaZin
Thr33
Josh
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:39 am

Omfg that's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:27 am

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:42 am

Spoiler:

Yes, yes, we all know Kyte has based himself off of him enough, but honestly, Dante has the perfect body build for him.

Fenrisúlfr. No, he doesn't actually look like Cloud, but good reference.

Spoiler:

Jamben. Of course, he's a mage, and doesn't really go into fist fights. Skilled with a blade, but not with fitness. Then again, he's always running from somebody, isn't he? =P

Spoiler:

And finally, we reach Terry. Of course he's buff. He's Batman. xD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Seeing as there isn't a suitable image for Nina without showing naughty bits, I'll just put what I think her measurements might be 44(D), 32, 48.
Spoiler:
I guess if you can't picture it, it'd be something like that maybe.

Annie:
Spoiler:

Luna:
Spoiler:

Ayumu:
Spoiler:

Banana:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Okay, since I have changed Meta's appearence, I will also change his post on this. Meta's new body: http://tildemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Shirtless-Captain-America.jpg
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:35 pm

Well now that I've created Tex, I've spent a while looking for a picture that does a muscular girl justice. (JaK wasn't kidding...it's impossible to find a moderately muscular girl who isn't naked)

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Image

Anyway, this girl is a muscular model, and actually manages to do it justice. Not to mention the army/camo getup Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:29 am

Ham:
Spoiler:

Because Ham does work out daily, and stuffs. So he'd look similar to this.

Chari:
Spoiler:

....Nothing to say. Well, with black hair. but basically her. Basically.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:12 pm

And behold kids. Yang.

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Cyat_lovertrianglepeasant

Just uh...pretend she's blonde ^^"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Hawt. Does she have a Ying in the picture yet?

Cloud looks something like this...

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Tumblr_mmlu15qDWX1s07xwjo1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:34 pm

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Fairy-tail-natsu-dragnir-img

I'll just leave this here. - Kale Salem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:20 am

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 10102410

Kristina Nigent Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 9:24 am

Flux!:

Ares!:

Sophie!:

Deadlock:
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:27 pm

Well now that I have the proper picture, this is roughly what Blake looks like physically:

Spoiler:

She's very lean, but god damn she's strong.

And the newest addition to my group, Thalia.

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Latest?cb=20140201192122&path-prefix=ru
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:38 pm

Ah.. the thread that allowed us to have an excuse to post half naked people... let me contribute...

Ella is small, toned, and has big boobs (to put in plainly)
Spoiler:

Eric has broad shoulders, big biceps, and a toned/muscley abdomen. His calves are also A+.
Spoiler:

Garnet is self explanatory...

Lilith is well... Hour glass figure? But it really doesn't matter sense no one else see's her for "her".
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Yang after a nice workout:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body shape, Definition, and Tone.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next