Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
On the large hill. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
On the large hill. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
On the large hill. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
On the large hill. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
On the large hill. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
On the large hill. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
On the large hill. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
On the large hill. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
On the large hill. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
On the large hill. Vote_lcapOn the large hill. Voting_barOn the large hill. Vote_rcap 
Moon
On the large hill. Vote_lcapOn the large hill. Voting_barOn the large hill. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

On the large hill.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character
Name: Antaris
Code Name: The Shadow Hunter
Villain or good guy?: Good

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Fire drones, humanoids made of fire. This fire was designed to kill dragons, though the creator did not make them Dragon Slayer fire. One of them threw a Fire Javelin at Gray, he caught it with his hands, and froze it. In his other hand he created a bow, and made two more Ice arrows. He fired them and they froze the nearby ground, leaving three streaks of ice on the floor, including three FireDrones.
One of the drones then began to spew fire from its mouth, the fire was a little closer to Dragon Slayer class. Gray quickly made an Ice shield. It held, amazingly. The other drones then charged at Gray, but were quickly killed by lances made of ice. The Ice shield instantly melted, because Gray wanted it too, and then Gray made a large tower shield and advanced slowly on the drone that was spewing fire. When he got about 10 Feet away from it, he put his hand to the ground and large spikes of ice came out from below the last drone. Gray melted all of the ice, and put out all the fire.
There was a person sitting on the nearby tree, the one who created the drones.
"Want some more?" He asked.
"Sure, no one can get enough practice." Gray said, the unknown person then stood up on the branch and created 10 more drones.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Xzuk was at his favorite pizza shop, living in a wolrd of misguidedthoughts and ideas about just what had happened to his old Team mates and friends when he saw something quite strange. In the glyph of the sun there were silhouettes fichting atop a large hill. Xzuk smiled, he felt like he was watching an old Japanese fighting movie. It must have been ten versus one, and the lone kid wrecked his opponents.

This kid... Has some promise....

He stood and began walking towards the hill, keeping his distance and masking his powers. He had been in hiding since the day of the Titans fall from power. He smiled as the drones charged the boy and awaited the reaction and returnfire from the kid.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:39 pm

The drones leaned forward, and combined fire. A giant constant beam of fire began to spew from them.
Gray braced and punched the fire. The fire began to freeze, slowly, but surely. Gray grit his teeth and put more power into freezing the fire. He froze the fire, and the drones, eventually. The person that created the fire drones rose an eyebrow.
"Well that's new. Where'd you learn that from?" He asked,
"A creative mind." Gray said, he was extremely dehydrated, he used the water in his body to create the ice. The person tossed him a large water bottle, and Gray drank it all. "Thanks."
"No problem. Its about time for me to go back. Kudos to you, you get to live here." He said, he then disappeared in a flash of light. Gray sat down on the hill, he would go back to his apartment later.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Xzuk's eyes flared with a shining blue as the ice over took the flames and solidified them. He smiled and strided forward with a slice of pizza in hand. By the time he reached the spot where the fight had occurred, his opponent had vanished into a blaze of light and the kid was left with the mess.

"Impressive. Very. My name's Xzuk. Who might you be?"

He walked around the shards of ice that was once the fire and ran his fingers across it, sending small shockwaves of sound into the ice. The only thing he was aware of, was that it wasn't artificial. He had produced the ice himself... It wasnt pulled from his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:03 pm

"Gray Winters. If your here to recruit me into some Villain corp then I'll join when hell freezes over." Gray said. He stretched and stood up.
"But if its a Hero thing, count me in."

(Hooray for short posts!)
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:45 pm

"Who said I was recruiting you to anything? Gray Winters."

He smiled and took two steps back, cracking his joints and rolling his shoulders. He had no idea who he was or where he came from, but from what he did know, he wasn't a threat. That was a start.

"I'm just looking for a good spar."

He still help back his power and shuffled his feet, eagerly awaiting the upcoming fight. He had hidden his Titans comm earlier, wanting this to be a clueless fight. He'd use his powers if he had to, but, he intended to dodge most of what was to come.

"And, if I were you, I'd try my hardest. I'm tougher than I look."
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:00 pm

"A good spar huh...? Okay." Gray said, he outstretched his hand, palm facing upwards, and then made a fist with his other and placed it on top of the palm facing vertical. He then kept the form, but moved the hands to his waist.
"Ice make...Armor." Gray whispered, ice began to surround Gray, taking the form of an armored suit. He then created a sword of ice with his left hand. The ice was hazy and was not transparent. The armor was balanced between bulk and mobility. Gray could change that at any moment of the battle.

Last edited by deathsytch on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Xzuk smiled wide as the armor Shot from his hands and formed a protective barrier around Gray. This fight was going to be a bit tougher than he'd expected. Not to mention the weapon, which, more than likely could warp into something new at any given moment. on the bright side, he still had the scythe Grim had made him.

I won't be losing on this day...

"Well... Here goes nothing..."

He threw his hardest right he could at Gray and hit him right in the stomach, cracking all of his knuckles and possibly chipping the armor, before he recoiled to safety, he kicked Gray's knee extremely hard, hoping to cripple a fast return fire.
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Gray let Xzuk punch his right side, to test his strength. The punch left a little crack, but Gray quickly repaired it. Xzuk then kicked Gray in the knee, to counter this, Gray got down on one knee. The kick's strength was lessened by the armor, and then Gray, in the right stance, jumped at Xzuk. Gray's right fist turned into a large spiked gauntlet.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:48 pm

The new guy's armor was decievingly strong and Xzuk was surprised by how fast he could move with it. He was still trying to resort to his human strengths and not use his powers. But, by the look of things, he probably wouldn't have much of a choice.

Gray charged him with a quick right hand, which, of course, turned into a spiked ice gauntlet. God forbid it was just a fist, Xzuk would probably just survive and walk away. But, it wasn't, so, he was actually panicked into faster movements. He turned his head sideways as the fist blew past his right ear, close enough for him to feel the cold rush past. He dropped back to his hands and launched himself through Gray's legs, sliding to a halt near the base of the tree.

"You're a lot faster than I would have expected.. What's your secret?"
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Xzuk slipped under Gray's legs, Gray quickly turned around.
"You're a lot faster than I would have expected.. What's your secret?" Xzuk asked,
"A whole lot of practice, Xzuk, a lot of practice." Gray replied, "Also a little help from an old friend."
Gray's gauntlet instantly melted, but the original armor under it was still frozen. Gray melted the sword and made a bow, in his right hand, he made three large arrows. Bits and pieces of Gray's armor melted off, making the armor more mobile but less protective.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Xzuk smiled as the weapon changed forms. he was hoping for something with a bit less reach than a bow, but that couldn't be helped. It was going to be very similar to a old fashioned hunt, only Xzuk could use reason and logic. And the only logic he knew, was that the tree was a great barrier for the time being. He rolled behind it and began to think of any weakness he could about ice.

Well, I don't have any fire... Or explosions... those would be nice... But a bit too luxurious... not to mention that would basically be a broadcast to the public that the Titans have returned... Which, isn't what we need right now... He lessened his armor... Which could be perfect... He has to reload at some point and when he does, it'll be a rush to the finish.

He glanced his head around the side of the tree and Gray was nowhere to be found, which, despite popular belief, isn't a good thing. He smiled lightly to himself and began to listen to his surroundings, he wouldn't predict the moves, but he would hear a general area, and hopefully that would be enough.
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Gray had moved to another location, he thinned the arrow down to a simple line. It would have more penetration power now. He was about to release, when he smelled smoke, the smell was feint, but there. He looked in the general direction of the down. He rose an eyebrow,
"Hey Xzuk, do you smell that?" Gray yelled out, he melted off his armor and weapons. "Smells like smoke...?"
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Xzuk turned his head slightly towards the direction of the smoke then stood up and stretched. It was no longer his problem, but yet, he couldn't help but be intrigued by it. The smoke came from an old comrades restraunt and he wanted nothing more then to save the day, but again, that would bring back word of the Titans.

"It's not my problem kid. If you wanna be a hero, then be my guest. But, I can tell you, it gets you no where."

He tossed Gray a Titan communicator and began to walk back towards the pizza shop. Because if someone burned down the pizza place, then it would be his problem.. And he'd solve it very quickly. He sat comfortably and began eating again, waiting for Gray to leave.
Back to top Go down
deathsytch
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
deathsytch

RPG character

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Gray caught the Communicator,
He was a former Titan...? He thought
Gray shook the un easy thoughts out of his head and began to run towards the smoke.

(Gah! Short post, anyways, just to keep it moving.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the large hill. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the large hill.   On the large hill. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the large hill.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: