Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Vote_lcapA Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Voting_barA Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Vote_lcapA Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Voting_barA Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending.   A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Losing his consciousness, Will lays on the ground after learning the news of what's going to happen to him. In the dark room, Will feels two hands push against his body and Grace's voice calling out to him, "Come back, Will".

The sound of Grace's voice as she sits next to him can be heard in Will's mind. Lifting his head up and holding his hand to his forehead, Will looks up at Grace, noticing immediately what she was doing.

Grace.. Stop please. Don't take absorb any more darkness.

Will sits up and takes hold of Grace's hands that were on his back. Taking them, Will pulls Grace up against him and holds her in his arms.

Grace... I wish you hadn't of just seen that. I'm sorry that you did. I.. Necati was. He just said I was being fused with his power and that his time to pass up the scythe was coming. He told me I'm going to be the one to take his place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending.   A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:55 am

Will was awake. That was good. Grace's efforts must have done some good. However, Will was now telling her to stop. He didn't want her to draw any more darkness out of him. Grace tried to protest. If this was some effort of his in order to 'protect her,' then she wouldn't have any part of it. Before she could object, she discovered a problem of her own: she couldn't draw any more darkness out of Will. For a second she thought he was fighting her, but then she realized the terrible truth: she couldn't absorb any more because she was already filled with darkness. It took light, an absence of darkness, to absorb any of Necati's dark power. She had absorbed her fill, making her now useless to help Will.

Grace started to cry as she heard what Will said next. He had been chosen to become the new reaper? Why? Why did Necati need a replacement? Why did he have to chose Will? Was there no end to the reaper's cruelty?

"Maybe...Maybe that's not so bad. Will, Necati must have lost at least some of his power when he gave a fraction of it to Argo. Now he's given his power to us. To both of us. Maybe we could use his own power against him. We could destroy him. It's possible."

Please, Grace thought, even if it's not true, please say it's possible. Her mind couldn't bear to think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending.   A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:27 am

Using this.. It could be possible. But we don't know what Necati is planning out. Only that he accidentally choose me to be his successor. I didn't know that if I used his magic, that it would become infused with the magic energy inside of me, Grace. I swear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending.   A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Grace sighed. She had never intended to be filled with this darkness either. It had been forced upon her over a year ago. "I know. You can't ever use it, Will. Every time you use it, it becomes harder to ignore it. Eventually, you end up relying on it for everything."

Grace wondered what Will was feeling like right now. He must feel tortured inside, and she couldn't blame him. The two of them were beings of darkness now. They didn't have any right to be heroes. Their hearts were full of evil.

"You know, when I first came here, I didn't want anyone to know about Necati. I was afraid that nobody would like me if they knew that I was filled with darkness. But when I finally told everyone, they all supported me. They said that they would find a way to help me fix the problem, to get rid of the darkness. We all make mistakes, and we help each other fix them. Will, let's help each other."

Grace embraced Will in a warm hug. They would get through this. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending.   A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:13 am

Feeling Grace's warm body trying to hold him and the tears soak through the shoulder of his shirt, Will stands there with his girlfriend. The one he promised to keep safe from Necati.

You made the right choice of coming to Jump City, Grace. No one here that's a Titan would refused giving you help. If you worry about being hard to trust, think about how a telepath worries about making friends when new people get the jitters that their every thought can be heard haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending.   A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:34 am

Grace giggled in spite of her tears. She remembered when Will's telepathy had put her on edge. She hadn't trusted him for that reason. Now she found his telepathy reassuring. He always knew what she was thinking. They literally couldn't have a miscommunication. Will was perhaps the only one in the world who understood her.

"I...I think we'll be okay, Will."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending.   A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:53 am

We will be, Grace. I promise we will get Necati out of our lives. I'll make sure you won't become his wife. You'll be my wife, Grace. I love you and won't fail. And I heard what you said just now.

Looking into Grace's eyes, Will winks at her before moving his head closer to her and kissing her gently. They rarely got a chance to be together and alone as the two are constantly getting alerts and demands to come save the city so for once Will is here in his room, together with Grace.

Grace, seeing that it's past midnight. Would you like to stay in my room and sleep here tonight?

Feeling Grace's emotions, Will offers her his bed so she could hopefully relax and not worry since he would be right next to her. Still, the thought of Necati's power changing Will against his will isn't going to be good for him or anyone around him. Hopefully the other titans treat him just as they did Grace when she revealed her secret.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending.   A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Will wanted Grace to be his wife. Just hearing that made Grace feel better, even in the midst of this situation. Of course they would win. Will would kick Necati out of their lives and the two of them would live together forever. Grace would be free. Titans had faced similar odds in the past and succeeded.

Will was looking into her eyes. He leaned in and kissed her. Grace felt a flurry of emotions from the simple action. That... that had been her first kiss. She felt valued, and it was a good feeling to have. She knew in that moment that she would follow Will anywhere.

"Grace, seeing that it's past midnight. Would you like to stay in my room and sleep here tonight?"

Grace hesitated. She really did want to stay with Will tonight, but it wouldn't be right. Not yet. Until she was officially married with a wedding ring on her finger, Grace was her brother's property. This wasn't her decision to make. She wouldn't be free to do...that until her suitor defeated Argo in single combat. The Koori were a violent, war-torn people, and there would be no exceptions for this rule. Even if they didn't do anything, just sleeping in the same room would be enough to start a war. Argo would find out. Grace knew that he would find out, and then he would not rest until Will and the rest of the Titans were dead.

Knowing that Will would pick up this explanation telepathically, Grace smiled and shook her head softly as she backed away. "Not yet, Will. Five days. In 5 days, I will turn 16 and the Challenge will occur. After you beat Argo, we will instantly be married. Then, but only then, I will be all yours."

Grace would leave the room, and with one last smile, close the door.

End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending.   A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dark Beckoning 2; The Descending.
Page 1 of 1