Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
steelwall(finshed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
steelwall(finshed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
steelwall(finshed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
steelwall(finshed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
steelwall(finshed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
steelwall(finshed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
steelwall(finshed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
steelwall(finshed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
steelwall(finshed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
steelwall(finshed) Vote_lcapsteelwall(finshed) Voting_barsteelwall(finshed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
steelwall(finshed) Vote_lcapsteelwall(finshed) Voting_barsteelwall(finshed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

steelwall(finshed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gonenotforgotten

steelwall(finshed) Empty
PostSubject: steelwall(finshed)   steelwall(finshed) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Code:
Full Character Name

steelwall(finshed) Image of your character

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:xan karmor thundar
Codename:steelwall
Nickname(s):punch back,brawler
Alias(es):joey micheal shade
Birth date:janurary 17th
Classification:meta human
Affiliation:hero

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:black
Eye Color:grey
Height:5ft
Weight:200lb
Other:wares a black trench coat over a plain blood red t shirt, black pants with a studded belt and midnight black combat boots
his hair covers his left eye. on his right arm a serial number of xk-654 is tattooed

===POWERS===

Powers:
energy asorbtion: asorbs half the force of a blow and can rederict it to use it to amp up his attacks and or speed (note:still takes the damage just half it becuase the lose of force

Weaknesses: fighting long range opponets fighting those with weapons can only asorb a third of the force with his bataons(see equipment.) must take hits for his powers to be effective unless using batons losing his batons and he cant fight weapon users

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: helping others, boxing, karate, and baton fighting, reading

Dislikes: the toll it takes to use his powers, bullies, villains being called a freak

Strengths:determation his desire to protect others judging the speed and strenghts of attacks

Skills: hand to hand combat boxing karate and baton fighting reading a persons fighting style

Equipment: Weilds two steel black batons that vibrate when struck this gives xan the force he needs for his powers but in a weakened state

Habits/Quirks:
being late to any meeting by five minutes

slapping his pants leg when bored

cocking his head to the side when confused

Personality:xan is very laid back in everything he does execpt fighting.xan was bullied when younger till he descovered his powers so he hates it with a passion and will intervine even if it is just little kid calling someone stupid. Xan has a tendence to put something off till the last minute like studying for test and such. Xan likes to interact with people and will often annoy someone till they talk to him.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family:mike shade(adoptive father), mary shade(adoptive mother), sherry shade(adoptive sister)
Place of Origin:goverment research facility
Current City:jump city
History:xan was born in a secret goverment facility to be a test subject for the recreation and develpment of mutant genes that where to be only animal tested and then if they pasted where to be adminstered to willing paticapents but the protacal was bypasted by the head scientist.He was given the name xk-654. The sicenctist of the facility would give him books if he was able to complete the test given to him his favortite was the tale of xan, he liked the tale so much that he decied that was to be his name . When xan was seven the project was scraped because of descovery of what the scienctist where doing. Those that survived all the test that where adults became secret agents or given normal lives after counciling. The childern where given counciling and given names and where adopted. Xan then started school where he tried to live normally, but due to him being soically stund due to his experinaces and refusing to go by the name joey but by Xan he was bullied but was protected by his adoptive sister till they where twelve. One day when xan was being pushed around by a group of boys Sherry tried to intervin they shoved her to the ground this angered xan he then stopped letting the group of boys pushing him and punched one and sent him through the wall of the school from having built up so much energy and injuring the boy badly Xan was confused on how easily the boy was injured due to him being one of the weaker test subjects Xan was then labeled as a freak. This made him even more withdrawn from the world till sherry convinced him that he was not a freak and he should use his powers to protect people like the hero in his favoirte book. Xan adoptive parnets agreed and helped him get the file on his powers and devlope a fight style to use it to his advangte. When looking thourgh the project file he came across the name of it and took it as his codename steelwall

Sample RP

Sherry talking Xan talking
Xan sat in his room as tears flowed from his eyes he was a freak a monster he hurt someone. Dr. Jud was right he didn't belonge in the outside world it was only a matter of time till he would hurt one of the shade's.Xan begain to pack his backpack with close he just go and die somewhere that way he wouldn't hurt anyone as he was about to climb out the window there was a knock at the door to his room. Xan set his bag down and saw it was sherry. He lets her in as he wiped away his tears. Sherry sat on his bed and said, "Xan what is wrong and don't you lie to me". Xan sighed there was no way he could lie to his sister she just knew if you lied to her somehow and said "Dr.jud was right I'm a freak I'm going to leave before I hurt you or mom and dad". Xan looked to see Sherry frowning she got up and walked over to and then raised her hand and slaped Xan with tears in her eyes as she said, "You will do no shuch thing if you do your just proving that sicko right. Brother you have never been or ever will be a freak or monster or what ever you are called they just want your power and are mad that they cant have it. you are a human being that was given a gift now you can learn to control it and use it for good or you can let it control you and prove those jerks that labled you xk-654 is still under their control now what are you going to do? Break my and mom and dads hearts or make us proud to call you family Well?" Xan looked at Sherry with the fire of detrmination that was normaily in his eyes and said "Make you all proud and show the world that Xk-654 left and that Xan karmor thundra is in his place" Sherry smiled and hugged her borther as she said, "There's the brother I know and love now come on it's time for dinner".
Back to top Go down

steelwall(finshed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: steelwall(finshed)   steelwall(finshed) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:19 am

steelwall(finshed) Kamina22

Nicely done.

I see that you are already in a group, so you are now free to RP! If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a Private Message. Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down

steelwall(finshed)
Page 1 of 1