Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Vote_lcapThe Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Voting_barThe Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Vote_lcapThe Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Voting_barThe Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Empty
PostSubject: The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings    The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:36 pm

I was planning on making a journal about Joshua's legion and their battles but I drew up more writers block than anything useful. So I want to make a Free RP with the Grand Paladins of the Brotherhood of Steel up to the moment when Joshua gets betrayed (I'm planning to do that but it may end earlier).

Here are Grand Paladins:

Name: Acutus (Aka Icharus)
Personality: Hard headed, resistant towards Joshua. Finds that his injustice for pulling him out of the Luna Wolves and into a new legion left him feeling like he failed but also having anger left.
Image: Acutus has short, brown hair, and green eyes. His face has several scars from hundreds of years of battles. His right eye his has a scar going across vertically.

Name: Caleb (Aka Plato)
Personality: Intelligent and strategic, Caleb was once part of the Emperor's Children but was removed and gifted to Joshua from Fulgrim. He always has a calm attitude when facing danger or anything for that matter. He is an over perfectionist when it comes to anything.
Image: Caleb has no scars on his face. He has a spuare jaw, white hair that he puts up in a pony tail, and eyes are blue

Name: Augustus (Aka Chratos)
Personality: Out of all the Grand Palandins, Chratos is the most violent. He would bring his chapter into a battle and turn it into a slaughter. He was formally in the World Eater's legion and was forced out as a gift from Angron. He despises all his fellow Paladins.
Image: Augustus's face is uglied with scars and on the end of his cheeks was a torture cut which makes his lips look like a grin. (Sound familiar *stares at Silent*) His eyes are hazel and he has no hair.

Name: Batu (Aka Socrates)
Personality: Considered the wisest of the Astartes in the Brotherhood of Steel. He cares for all his brothers, even Augustus. He is inventive when it comes to new weaponry and armor. Gifted to Joshua by Farrus Mannus (I think that's his name)
Image: Batu has black short hair that he slicks back. His face only has one scar that stitches across the face diagonally right.

I can't think of any other characters. Whoever wants these their up for grab. I'll come back to this thread when I think of any other good ideas.
Back to top Go down

The Brotherhood of Steel and it's Beginnings
Page 1 of 1