Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Alicia's Room - Page 4 Vote_lcapAlicia's Room - Page 4 Voting_barAlicia's Room - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Alicia's Room - Page 4 Vote_lcapAlicia's Room - Page 4 Voting_barAlicia's Room - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Alicia's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength
Villain or good guy?: Good

Alicia's Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:33 pm

"I really wish I knew. She has an obsession with Supergirl, and normally when I least expect it, she'll change me."
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
Carbon
Carbon

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:37 pm

"Well.... her powers are mental based... so it's probably just an illusion... Supergirl?" She giggled a little and raised one of her arms, underwater aiming it at Xzuk. She sighed and lowered her arm as the beam traveled to Xzuk, changing him silently and without his notice.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:40 pm

"Yeah i know! That's what I thou... What's wrong with my voice?"

He looked down. Boobs... again...

"Really? You two are horrible...."
Back to top Go down
Carbon
Carbon

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:42 pm

"Hmm... You do look good as Supergirl... I can see why she usually does this.. but my transformations... unlike her amateur skills... are 100 percent real. Touch, Emotions, Hormones, Periods, Pregnancies. The works." She smiled, brightly and leaned back in the pool.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:45 pm

"Perfect.... Wanna... maybe change me back?"

He smiled a little. He missed his body and he hated having boobs. He'd always look down and have a hand on one. Frickin' instincts...
Back to top Go down
Carbon
Carbon

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:49 pm

"Not really.... I want to see how you deal as Supergirl.... Supergirl... with all of her powers as well... like I said... My powers are 100." She smiled a little and changed Xzuk's clothes into a red and white 'S' Bikini.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:53 pm

Why me? Seriously? Titans North couldn't have gotten the breast happy mind readers?

"Fine... I'll play along. But I'm not gonna like it..."
Back to top Go down
Carbon
Carbon

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:58 pm

"I won't ask you to... But eventually... who knows... it took 4 days for Lana to fit into her new life as Lancelot... we'll see how long you last." She stepped out of the Hot Tub and changed back into her original form. She snapped her fingers and made an exact clone of Xzuk. "This might be fun."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:03 am

"Wait... woah... Why is he here?"

"I'm Xzuk... and.. not supergirl..."

Wake up... now! ....Fail...
Back to top Go down
Carbon
Carbon

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:15 am

"He's just here to keep up appearances. Play your role as leader, spend time with your girlfriend... all for your sake... now Kara... get out of the tub.. your soaking too much."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:19 am

"I have super strength now. I'll literally tear him to shreds if he touches Sumi."

He got out of the spa and walked back towards his room. He missed HIS powers... not to mention his own body..
Back to top Go down
bradlyn west
bradlyn west

RPG character
Name: bradlyn west
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:25 am

a portal opend in the room "dude seriosly what is your problem i am just trying to meet you" strong and agresive i like thati might have better luck with her then sumi dam why is sumi so hot but dating the leader
Back to top Go down
Carbon
Carbon

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:20 am

"I understand what your trying to do. But next time before you barge into my room.... wait for me to open the door. Because if you barge into my room... One more time. I will decapitate you." She snapped her fingers as her room changed back to it's original setting. She sat down on her bed and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Xzuk woke up, of course... just his luck, he was still Supergirl. If this kept up, he was just gonna destroy the city.

I'm so sick of this bull...
Back to top Go down
Carbon
Carbon

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Alicia was in her room, watching the sunrise. "Good Morning Mother.... How are you today." She rolled out of bed and snapped her fingers, lazily. Her hair became feathered, her teeth brushed, her make up applied and her clothes appeared on her body. She stretched a little bit before stepping out of her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alicia's Room   Alicia's Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alicia's Room
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next