Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Vote_lcapFinal Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Voting_barFinal Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Vote_lcapFinal Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Voting_barFinal Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Empty
PostSubject: Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)    Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 5:56 am

"Kill them!"
"NO!"
"You must kill them in order to save them!"
"I can't!"
"It's okay kill us..."
"...!"
"It's the only way"
"But!"
"It's the only way!"
"No!"
"It's the only way!!"
"NO!!"
"IT'S THE ONLY WAY!!!"
"NOOO!!!!"

Jenny screams no in a cold sweat as she shot up sitting up panting as she looked around she was in a pitch dark room that was empty. 'I'm so sorry...' Jenny heard her younger self in her head say 'I forgive you.... I..... I love you...' She heard Laney's voice in her head with a flash of them as men put them on gurney's 'I love you too....'

The image faded and revealed tears streaming down Jenny's now current face with wide eyes. "I-..... I remember... but why-" "Jennifer...." Jenny quickly got up as she made her hand glow so she could see and her eyes went wider as she saw Laney grown up in the dark.

Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Hands%20darker%20than%20black%20hei%20yin%20lying%20down%20anime%20white%20hair%20purple%20eyes%20anime%20girls_www.wallpaperhi.com_50

"Laney you're okay!" jenny ran up to her and hugged her close just a little taller than Laney who hugged her back tears rolling down her eyes. Jenny then kissed her deeply before looking into Laney's eyes still crying. "I'm sorry I wasn't there when You woke up, I should have stayed there with you I-" "I'm sorry Jennifer...." Jenny blinked.

"What why you have nothing to be sorry a-" Jenny felt a sharp pain in her stomach and she coughed up blood. "W-why is it..." she fell do the ground her light fading as she saw a dagger in her stomach. "always the.... stomach..." Jenny slowly moved her hand to start to heal her stomach but then a foot stomped on her hand to stop her as a candle was lit.

"You were suppose to hit the heart Laney....." Jennys eyes went super wide then "Oh well... I guess she'll just be our play thing longer now won't she..." She slowly looked up to the boy who spoke who walked up behind Laney holding her from behind as he licked up her cheek with a grin Laney unable to move.

Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)  Sfed5s

"Oh I'm sorry Jennifer do you not like me licking your girlfriend? Or is it that you thought I was dead?" Jenny clenched her teeth as she slowly got up healing her wound. "Such a trooper just like always.... Don't you remember that night...? Both of you were fighting my power so well.... but sadly you both ended up in comas... but only one of you woke up on your own..."

Jenny slowly got up to her feet her eyes glowing a soft light blue her irises light blue. "I managed to sneak away or well drag my body away and I healed my wounds with magic... ever since I have been training and watching you Jennifer... so I could kill you using Laney here then kill Laney.... and right your failure...." "My failure?!" Jenny shouted in furry as he laughed then stopped with a grin. "Yes... you should have killed Laney like you did the others then bled out and died... but you failed..."

Jenny started to run at him but hit a force field of magic. "You also managed to come back from the dead after you were killed... You should have stayed dead with the rest of them... but you came back... You came back and started to spread your disgusting monstrous face around the world again..." Jenny roared in anger slamming her fists against the force field.

"You're just like the stories... when I heard that the monster had ran away from her cage back then I decided to leave home and confront her... you.... and I did... you were such a revolting little twerp I could barely stand the look of your face... such a monster shouldn't be allowed to live... Nor stay in one piece... so I decided I was going to break you... then kill you... I failed but I won't fail again Jennifer.... I will kill you using Laney... Then kill Laney."

Jenny growled in anger her eyes totally light blue and glowing brightly. "Oh you don't like the thought of losing Laney eh?" He held a knife to Laney's throat and jennys eye's went wide. "No!" "No?" "You won't take her again!" He laughed "Well you see... you have no say in the matter...." He slit her throat killing her and Jenny's eyes went wide. 'No...' she fell to her knees her hands on the force field. tears rolling down her cheeks. 'No...'

He laughed insanely "FINALLY I BROKE YOU" 'No....' "FINALLY I BROKE THE MONSTER!!!" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She roared as she entered her cracked form her hands feet and her cheek cracking and glowing brightly as the pieces o her skin fell off her face showing nothing but pure energy. her hair turning black ass all the energy in it going into her body. She then dropped her head for a moment before floating off the ground.

His laughter slowly stopping "You didn't break me..." she tilted her head back as she opened both her eyes one fully light blue the other had a pupil and a glowing light blue ring where her iris should be and the white of her eye was now black. "I broke a long time ago but it wasn't you who broke me... All you just did.... was break... My cage..."

His eyes went wide as she suddenly shot out an energy beam out of her hand breaking the force field and she zoomed over to him grabbing him by the throat holding him high off the ground. "D-Don't kill me please!" Jenny looked at him with wide angry eyes punching him hard in the face. "YOU DIDN'T GIVE ANY OF THEM A CHANCE NOR LET THEM LIVE!"

She shouted as she bared her fangs. "YOU KILLED THEM! YOU USED ME TO KILL THEM! YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED MY REAL FAMILY! YOU KILLED MY TEAM! MY FRIENDS! YOU MADE ME ALL ALONE! YOU DID ALL OF THIS! I SHOULD GIVE YOU NO MERCY!" She snatched his magic book from his pocket. "No that has all my magical power in it!"

She glared at him and he shut up and she read a spell out of it and he screamed in pain until he passed out. She then tossed him on the ground. "I shouldn't have mercy on you..... But I refuse to kill you.... I won't let you hurt anyone else with this book and I won't have you hunting me down again and hurting who I care..." She closed the book that was on the full memory wipe page and pocketed the book. 'Guess the vault gets a new addition...'

She then slowly picked up Laney and slowly left the room. They were in a house hidden outside of Jump City. She then slowly sat down by a tree turning back to normal and passing out. She was out for about an hour holding Laney close in her sleep. When she woke up she healed her own wounds her own blood soaking her hands and cheek.

She looked to Laney's dead body and healed her neck. She then slowly kissed Laney tears rolling down her cheek before she took her to the grave yard and went up to her own grave digging out the coffin and opening the coffin up. She then looked to Laney speaking in her southern accent. "Tell everyone hi...... I love you.... I'm sorry i couldn't save you again... but at least you can really slept in peace...."

She then slowly laid Laney in the coffin kissing Laney's forehead as she took out the dagger and buried the coffin. She then sat in the dug up dirt as she used the dagger to cross out the information about her on the tomb stone unburring it and turned the tomb stone around re burring it. She then carved in information for Laney as she cried. She then stood over the grave looking down at the stone and the dirt.

"I'll be okay... Don't worry... you won't see me in person for a very very long time Laney... I refuse to die an early death again... You taught me a lot.... and you would have loved all my new friends...but I guess you can't now... " she wiped her tears away. "I... I'll miss you... I'll miss all of you... The real people who turned me into who I am today.."

"Who was there when I had night mares... Who taught me how to fight for myself... Who taught me how to be comfortable and be my goofy self... Who taught me how to express myself though music and not to hate myself because of how I look...Who raised me from the hole I had been in.... You all made me who so many see me as today... or well the good parts..."

She smiled softly "I still see you all sometimes when I'm alone... but I know that you'd all tell me the same thing... Stop blubbering like a baby you're stronger than that.. So that's what I'm going to do... Good bye Laney.... I'm sorry... I love you..." she wiped fresh tears away as she walked away from the graveyard.
Back to top Go down

Final Goodbye, Final Resting place(Solo)
Page 1 of 1