Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Vote_lcapAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Voting_barAvatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)

Go down 
+11
Idiosyncratic
Energy
Josh
Hellbreaker
Kyte
Ninja
Aphrodite
foalfire
DragonEmerald98
Thr33
Hell's Black Fury
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:15 am

Akari smiled as Toji cleaned up. Just as Toji would return Akari would be up and ready to leave. "Tomorrow morning we should start up our traveling again." Akari countered as she weakly began to walk out of the shop, trying to get Toji to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:29 am

Toji nodded,"Sure." Hurrying, he walked besided her, supporting her."I'm just glad you aren't seriously injured." For some reason, he had grown protective of this girl."So, I hope you enjoyed your meal," the young earth-bender cracked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:32 am

"I did, Green Tea with a side of Ninja kick butt. It was wonderful." Akari joked as they entered there hotel room. She walked over and lied down on the floor, resting her head. "I'll take the floor tonight, Okay Toji?" Akari said slowly falling asleep. She planned on doing something good for him tomorrow, she owed him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:38 am

Toji blinked in surprise as she lied down on the floor."Eh?" By the time he was able to react, she was already half alsleep, and he didn't want to disturb her.Sighing, he shook his head, lying down on the bed,"Wish she would let me be a gentleman. Doesn't feel right, letting her sleep on the ground...."In the late morning, he woke up, stretching.'Yaaaawn, what a busy day yesterday...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:45 am

When Toji woke up he would see that Akari was gone, along with her robe and fans.

Akari was walking through the market place buying different snacks, proper traveling gear, and a map of the whole land. She had some money to spare but they were going to have to find a way to get more money! Akari was walking back to the hotel when a knife went flying by her head. She gasped and dropped her basket, whipping out her fans and ready to attack.

Akari then used Air bending to make the bandit fall then kicked his neck making him fall. He would jump up and punch her left fan out of her hands. Akari swiftly ran around him, hitting a pressure point making him fall and hit the ground.

Akari walked back, picked up her basket, and began to hum her tune while heading back to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:50 am

Toji rushed down the stairs, thinking all kinds of things. 'The bandits must of come back, for revenge!!! They kidnapped her, and now they're....they're....' Slip-whump! Slipping on a stair in his haste, he fell forward,rolling down the stairs and face planting into the ground.".....oOoOow...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:55 am

Akari walked back into the hotel with her basket of goods. "I'm lucky I bought some bandages." Akari smiled helping Toji to his feet. looking at him sideways. "Why are you in such a hurry?" Akari asked completely clueless.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:13 am

Toji sputtered.'You...they..I...it..." Stopping, he breathed a sigh of beleif." I'm just glad you're okay..... I thought the bandits came and snagged you while I was sleeping......"He suddenly clutched his nose in pain."Gaaah, it surts to jalk!!!!!" 3 minutes later....Toji, looking faintly ridiculous with a bandage stuck to his nose, looked at Akari. "So, any exitement while you were at the Market?And why did you go, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:40 am

Akari finished her work and admired it. Toji's nose didn't look to bad but it would take a few days to heal. "Nothing to big, Just a bandit trying to take my stuff. But I got him and our stuff his safe!" Akari said with a smile. "Again, I'm really sorry. you were just being really nice to me and buying me stuff so I felt really bad that I didn't get you anything, therefore I got stuff for our traveling!" Akari rambled showing him the baskets of stuff.

"Here's a backpack for you!" Akari said handing him a back pack, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Toji grinned, taking it."Great!! Thanks!!"Putting it on, he grins wider."Perfect! Am I not looking brilliant?!" he posed in a goofy way." I think I shall be able to intimidate every threat that comes our way, I do!!" He said in a high, squeaky voice.He was hoping to make her laugh. Looking at her, he smiles softly."Thanks, I mean it."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Akari giggled. "you're very welcome!" Akari said, and at that her stomach growled. "Man i'm hungry. Let's go make some food!" Akari said grabbing her basket and Toji's hand then running upstairs into there room. She set down all the stuff and thought for a moment. She grabbed two potatoes, some chives, and a couple spices. She walked into the kitchen and began working away, cooking the potatoes and mixing the herbs and spices.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Toji good naturedly lets Akari pull him along. Following her into the kitchen, he watches as she starts to cook." You certainty know what you're doing." Smiling, he sniffs the air.'And that smells good!!!" If he was a canine, he would be wagging his tail right about now.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:46 pm

As the Time past Akari pulled out her finished creation. It was a simple baked potato with some herb sauce on it, but man it's better then nothing! She handed Toji his plate and a badly carved fork, then took her own plate and fork. She walked over to the table, sat down, and began to eat.

"I hope you like it!" Akari said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:13 pm

Toji grinned." i'm sure it wil be!!!" Taking a bite out of it, his eyes widened."This is...this is....great!!!" He dug in eagerly."That was excellant!! You're a great cook!" Toji smiled in satisfaction."So, what are our plans today?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Akari smiled, finishing her potato she took Toji's clean plate and put it on the kitchen counter. She walked to the bed and grabbed the map. She opened it and set it on the table. "I think we should plan our trip more, and maybe find away to get more money." Akari said pointing at the city they were currently in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)   Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: War of the 4 Kingdoms (Always Open)
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next