Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Vote_lcapHavok's Hideaway - Page 2 Voting_barHavok's Hideaway - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Vote_lcapHavok's Hideaway - Page 2 Voting_barHavok's Hideaway - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Havok's Hideaway

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:16 pm

OOC: Oops.

BIC: "L.A.W. didn't find us. A small sub-branch of their's called the Double-Man Project did. Hopefully, our existence won't require the attention of the true leaders of L.A.W. To answer your question, though, Agent Mars has been captured by the Double-Man Project. Obviously, they forced him to tell them all the information he had on us. We will probably have to change our headquarters soon, but for now you need to get out of Jump."

Technically, Dar hadn't been captured by the Double-Man Project so much as recovered by them. Seth had attempted to kill his agent for betraying the confidence of his organization, but Dar had survived. There was no need for Kyte to know any of this, however. Kyte was essentially Dar's replacement, and a step up, too. Seth would make sure that Kyte didn't fail his organization as Dar had done.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Kyte nodded. Only a small project found them? And they had captured Dar? Interesting.

We'll have to destroy that project soon in case they report us to L.A.W. then. Anyways. I'm going to get a move on. Rico and I shall escape through the roof, in case anyone's already coming up the stairs. Goodbye.

He hung up the phone, hauling his bag over his shoulder and looking to Rico.

Follow me.

He quickly got out onto the stone roof through one of the windows, and helped Rico out, before pulling out the remote. He clicked a button, and the entire penthouse locked down. He quickly put the remote back in the bag, and then formed Gekido in his right hand.

This again?

Rico! If you can jump from up here and suffer no major damage, do so. If not, get onto my back. And hold on tight.

He would let her if she came over and did so, and whether she did or not, he would jump of the side of the building, and dig Gekido into the side of it, as the sword would slowly grind them down; at least, slow enough to break a fatal fall. The sword stopped twenty feet from the street. Kyte simply absorbed Gekido back into his body and dropped, with Rico on his back, to the street. He would then quickly make his way to the pizzeria, and to the building next to it. He walked into the dealership and put a thick wad of bills on the table. He would then turn around, looking for a particularly fast car. He saw a sports car, frowning in disgust, and pointed at it.

I'll take this one. Quickly.

After five long minutes, he didn't even bother waiting until the next morning, getting into the car and opening the door for Rico.

Get in...and wear a seatbelt.

After she got in and strapped in (Or not), he started the ignition and took off as fast as he could to Steel City, coming to a large bridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:53 am

Rico followed Mugen to the roof. Mugen offered to carry her down the ground level, but she shook her head. "I'll be fine." With that, the little girl jumped off the rooftop and fell all the way to the ground below. She rolled out of the landing on her feet, completely uninjured from the impact (which had caused a small crater to form).

She followed Mugen to the car dealership with her gun out in the open. She remembered to hide it while at the dealership, but was glad that Mugen made a quick selection. She thought the cars all looked nice. Since she was too young to drive, she had never given cars much thought. Mugen picked the nicest looking car, and it could go really fast.

Inside the car, Rico buckled her seatbelt right away. She looked around for any signs of The Hat. As they neared the bridge, she looked at the car two hundred feet behind them. Was that a normal car, or was it an agent? She didn't want to be paranoid, but this was the one time when that might be okay.

"Mugen, are you scared?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Kyte was glad Rico had followed his instructions, and drove the fastest he could. They still had a few miles to go. Rico asked him if he was scared. He looked over to her, raising an eyebrow, and then looked forward at the road. He checked the rearview mirror, and saw a car behind him. He had to ponder over it, looking ahead and seeing no one else on the road. He pulled into the left lane; the lane which oncoming traffic would be coming down...if there was any traffic. He wanted to see if the car followed him into the left lane. He would then respond to Rico.

Bad memories with cars. About seventeen, actually. Four times through a windshield, two times in an explosion. Three times ripped apart by glass and shrapnel. That's all I remember right now. Automobiles are simply unreliable. However, they go much faster than I can. I'm not scared, Rico. I'm cautious.

He kept watching the car in the rearview mirror, and sprouted his claws in his left hand about an inch, before continuing.

Rico, I'm going to make this clear. I've been trained for many situations like this, though they weren't supposed to involve cities. But if this Hat catches up, you're perfectly fine to run on ahead yourself. I told Seth that if this man follows us beyond Steel, I'm going to have to stay behind to take care of him. You have a cell phone. I'll call you when I'm finished.

He looked over to her before looking back at the road.

Any other questions or concerns?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:30 am

Rico frowned and looked at Mugen. "You're going to fight him alone? Mugen, Seth told us to stay together. I bet he's the one who got Agent Mars, and he was the strongest guy I've ever met. Please don't die, Mugen. You're the only friend I have ...other than Seth."

At this point, Rico didn't care about work anymore. She didn't want to lose the person that she...loved. It was the drugs, she knew. The chemicals that allowed her robotic body to become a true super-soldier also gave her dependencies. In this case, she had become dependant on Mugen. She didn't know how to cope if he died.

The car behind them stayed in the right lane, but started accelerating a little bit. The distance between the two cars began to close slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:00 am

He looked over at Rico slightly before looking back into the rearview mirror. Why was she concerned for him? He frowned. He got back into the right lane to cut the person off before they could get right up next to him, and kept driving. He noted that the car was faster than his as he got into the official city limits of Steel City.

He's after you, Rico. I can buy you time, at the very least, to get away from him. As your friend, I'm willing to do that. Besides...Dar was my friend too...

Kyte looked into the rearview mirror again, watching the car get closer and closer.

And I won't let that bastard get away with it. And as your friend, you should know...my name is Kyte.

He picked up the cell phone and called Seth.

117 seconds until someone can track this line. Where are we going, Seth? 109 seconds.

Kyte wondered if he could run the Hat off the bridge if that was truly him behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:01 am

OOC: Can we make a separate thread in Steel City? Don't wanna clutter my hideout.

EDIT: Nevermind. Keep going in this one. He'll want to relocate afterwards anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:32 am

OOC: We might as well. Maybe we can get some other people involved in this as well. I started the new thread:

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t1092-hunted-by-double-man-open#20408
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:56 pm

FenrisĂșlfr flapped lightly, his broad wingspan carrying him through the city with relative ease. He was scanning the streets, but he knew Kyte wasn't down there. He didn't sense him. However, he felt a large quantity of Kyte's essence come into his field. His head snapped into the direction of a large building.

...were you trying to get close to the heavens again, Kyte?, FenrisĂșlfr asked to himself, chuckling lightly. He flew up to the building, hovering, as it seemed the last floor was closed off. He landed on the roof, waiting for Grace and Lance.

When they arrived, he still wore the smile.

I still sense Kyte's energy within. If one of you could break one of the covers to his windows, we could get in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:18 am

Breaking and entering? Grace shrugged. It was nothing new to the Titans. Forming a hammer made of ice, Grace hit the window hard. The window didn't even crack, but the hammer shattered. The glass must be stronger than normal glass. Grace turned to Lance. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:13 am

OOC: I'm just waiting on Lance. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Havok's Hideaway   Havok's Hideaway - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Havok's Hideaway
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: