Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Vote_lcapBacklash Character Ideas (Help!) Voting_barBacklash Character Ideas (Help!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Vote_lcapBacklash Character Ideas (Help!) Voting_barBacklash Character Ideas (Help!) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Backlash Character Ideas (Help!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Empty
PostSubject: Backlash Character Ideas (Help!)   Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Hello, there. As you might have noticed, I've been doing some heavy-duty upgrading to my character, Electrified! First of, she is no longer "Electrified," but "Backlash" instead, a change that came about with the developing plotlines of "Grace's New Puppy," "Titans in Trouble," and "All Hate Dies, Yet Love Survives?".

In a nutshell,

•Katarzyna has gone full-out villain because:

1) She believes superheroes around the world are undeserving of the public's praise because *most* of them were born with their powers, or, as she puts it, have "God-Given Powers", whereas she "had to build her own."

2) Kat wants to take revenge upon JaK Sage for a more personal reason than just their faulty-fling (as will be disclosed a little further along in her story)

•She has reconstructed her lightning whips to not only produce a much higher voltage of lightning, but also have the ability to shoot lightning from the handles like a bullets from a gun.

•She's changed quite a bit in looks, but that's not particularly important to the plot... Wink

ANYHOW.

I want to add magnetism to Katarzyna's powers, but I can't think of a way she 'obtains' them or whatnot. :/ I NEED YOUR GUYS' HELP, PLEASE!

This is what I have for a description of the actual power so far:

Quote :
Kat can shape and manipulate magnetic fields that exist both naturally and artificially, most often in common metals, through psionic commands. However, by using this ability Electrified risks creating a potentially fatal reaction between the electricity flow within her veins and the magnetic charges in her brain; the North and South (positive and negative) poles of both forces often collide and repel, causing unstable electromagnetic waves to course through Katarzyna’s body. This occurrence happens rarely, but can range in results from memory loss, paralyzation, and unconsciousness.

I was thinking of her magnetism coming from an invention she or her father could have been working on, like something that can be turned on or activated by a certain gesture, ect. I was hoping it could literally fit in with her power-source harness somewhere. (It's the same design as Whiplash from Iron Man 2, as are her lightning whips.)

Spoiler:

I'd really appreciate some suggestions! THANKS! Very Happy

Last edited by Honest on Mon May 30, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Backlash Character Ideas (Help!)   Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:57 pm

well magnetic forces are already made by any electricity so its not to far a jump but more detail on what you mean by magnetism would be helpful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backlash Character Ideas (Help!)   Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Oh, ha ha. Forgot to put that part in; I created a description of the power itself:

Quote :
Kat can shape and manipulate magnetic fields that exist both naturally and artificially, most often in common metals, through psionic commands. However, by using this ability Electrified risks creating a potentially fatal reaction between the electricity flow within her veins and the magnetic charges in her brain; the North and South (positive and negative) poles of both forces often collide and repel, causing unstable electromagnetic waves to course through Katarzyna’s body. This occurrence happens rarely, but can range in results from memory loss, paralyzation, and unconsciousness.

*I added it to my first post. Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backlash Character Ideas (Help!)   Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:26 am

I would suggest that Kat found some old blueprints her father had worked on long ago and gave them a try. The result: super magnets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backlash Character Ideas (Help!)   Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:25 am

I'd just say she made an invention that gave her magnetism. And I'm glad you stated why she hated JaK other than the hating supers reason lol I was about to have him say "But...My powers were forcibly given to me and ruined my life O_O"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backlash Character Ideas (Help!)   Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:10 am

Thanks for the help. I:D

Poor JaK. :U He seems to get beaten up a lot. *cough* *cough* Totally not by Backlash... *cough* *cough*

-wink-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Backlash Character Ideas (Help!)   Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:25 pm

Indeed he does get beat up a lot. Lol thus why he needs that healing factor, but I kind of like that. The struggle And over coming an adversary much more powerful than himself thing always made me smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backlash Character Ideas (Help!)   Backlash Character Ideas (Help!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backlash Character Ideas (Help!)
Page 1 of 1