Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Vote_lcapI need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Voting_barI need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Vote_rcap 
Moon
I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Vote_lcapI need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Voting_barI need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I need ideas. And I need them now....or later.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character
Name: Cristina Williams
Code Name: Sting
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Empty
PostSubject: I need ideas. And I need them now....or later.   I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:52 am

Whichever works best for you guys. But as of now, I need to work on how Vanessa actually becomes a good guy. Any and all ideas you can toss my way, would be met with much hugs and cake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need ideas. And I need them now....or later.   I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:51 pm

She could get beaten up by some baddie, and then saved by one of the Titans. Seeing the Titans as powerful individuals, she makes them her role models. She wants to be strong like them. She asks to join the Titans out of respect for their power. Eventually, some of the morality rubs off on her.

Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: I need ideas. And I need them now....or later.   I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:18 pm

She witnesses something horrible, and while it is permanently scarring she makes it her mission to stop it from happening again. This grows into an obsession which drives her to fight crime wherever she finds it, eventually leading her to join the titans thanks to the common goal of crime fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need ideas. And I need them now....or later.   I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 pm

She sees a bad guy(s) doing something that morally upsets her, she tries to stop them and then Titans come. They work together, she joins the team after Sage convinces her to be an Honorary member.

^ Done this about 3 times now Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need ideas. And I need them now....or later.   I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Vanessa could be so turned on by Liev that she completely changes her whole ethics and moves into Titans West to devote her mind and soul to the cause of passionate love.

...no, no. I kid. XD (Although Liev wouldn't mind a partner in "fun"!)

AHEM. On a more serious note, Vanessa could be attacked and/or back-stabbed by a fellow baddie, so she "goes good" to get revenge. But when she does, she realizes it's a lot better to be a hero than a villain. (Less anger, more recognition, cool pad to live in, ect.) If you go with that, I'd be happy to volunteer Kaiser to be the jerk who pissed her off; that way, Liev could have someone to relate and talk to. [ I'd leave out his usual perversion just for this cause. Very Happy ]

Hope it helps! ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need ideas. And I need them now....or later.   I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:02 pm

If I may suggest, in your first topic for her, Vanessa's father was shot, right? Maybe he dies and that could have something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I need ideas. And I need them now....or later.   I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:02 am

Shadow wrote:
If I may suggest, in your first topic for her, Vanessa's father was shot, right? Maybe he dies and that could have something to do with it.

DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINRAR!
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I need ideas. And I need them now....or later.   I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:05 am

We NOW have a file compressing packaging program?

I already had it installed!
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I need ideas. And I need them now....or later.   I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:33 am

Emblem wrote:
We NOW have a file compressing packaging program?

I already had it installed!

That my good sir, is awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need ideas. And I need them now....or later.   I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Aha! Ahahaha! I pwn you all! xDD

No jks. ...Well maybe not, but for the sake of staying alive, then jks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need ideas. And I need them now....or later.   I need ideas. And I need them now....or later. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need ideas. And I need them now....or later.
Page 1 of 1