Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fall of Primarch Joshua Vote_lcapFall of Primarch Joshua Voting_barFall of Primarch Joshua Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fall of Primarch Joshua Vote_lcapFall of Primarch Joshua Voting_barFall of Primarch Joshua Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fall of Primarch Joshua

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman
Villain or good guy?: Good

Fall of Primarch Joshua Empty
PostSubject: Fall of Primarch Joshua   Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:55 pm

(SPOILER ALERT: If you are currently reading the "Horus Heresy" series, please skip the first few sentences.)

If anyone has ever read the Horus Heresy series, most of the Primarchs either die or become daemon princes (except for the Ultramarine's Primarch).

So what I am saying is that I'm planning on killing Joshua because of this storyline. I am not sad because of this (more likely, I am very excited!). I am hoping that some people can vollunteer in helping me kill Joshua. The plot for the thread is that Joshua practice of "Warp Magic" has caused his mind to become corrupt. A month after Ben's death, Joshua losses his mind to the Chaos god Khorne. He leaves the tower and proceeds with a killing spree of innocents as his way of clensing the Earth of xenomorphs. I really need some people to rp in this thread and help me kill Joshua. So.....Pwease!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Primarch Joshua   Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Evan will join in, of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Primarch Joshua   Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:00 am

kaatisu is in if you want
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Primarch Joshua   Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Great...all we need is two more.

These two can be villains or heroes.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Primarch Joshua   Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Ok I am in where is the thread =P
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Primarch Joshua   Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:47 pm

The thread is going to be in Four parts.

The First is called Caina- this part starts in the Titan's tower where Joshua will destroy the tower.

The Second is Antero- This part will involve him fighting against the Titan's with human concious

The Third is Ptolomaea- This part is where he loses his madness and fights widely, Villains join freely against Joshua

The fourth is Judecca- This part is when he dies

Now I know it may seem big but some of it will be really short (Example Ptolomaea)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Primarch Joshua   Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:29 pm

The tower gets destoyed?!? Who's going to rebuild it?

This sounds like a good plan to me.

By the way, are you going to make a new character when he dies?
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Primarch Joshua   Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:31 pm

After the Primarch is dead their will be an arrival of one legion, Prima Redemptia

The reason why they are here is because I will make Primarch Joshua send an emergency signal via his helmet (Still thinking about how this will be possible.

The story behind this legion is that they use to be Brotherhood of Steel until they were attacked by the World Eaters and forced to separate from the Brotherhood to survive. All that remains of the Brotherhood were Chapters.(legion sections). So some of the chapters created different legions with no Prmarchs. Prima Redemptia was one of them.

Prima will rebuild the tower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Primarch Joshua   Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Primarch Joshua   Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:25 pm

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t958-caina-open-to-titan-west-only#17839

IT IS TIME!!!!!!! And I forgot to put what character I'm going to replace. Not sure, it's between Sheogorath from the Elder Scrolls series, or an android.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Primarch Joshua   Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:30 am

I posted, but it took a long time to read the intro. Might want to shorten it up if you want to get others involved.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Primarch Joshua   Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Yeah I kjnow but I wanted to make it epic :P . I'll give the summary in the C box
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall of Primarch Joshua   Fall of Primarch Joshua Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall of Primarch Joshua
Page 1 of 1