Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Where Hollows Fall (open) Vote_lcapWhere Hollows Fall (open) Voting_barWhere Hollows Fall (open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Where Hollows Fall (open) Vote_lcapWhere Hollows Fall (open) Voting_barWhere Hollows Fall (open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Where Hollows Fall (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Where Hollows Fall (open) Empty
PostSubject: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:16 pm

The wind howled and thunder cracked, sheets of rain fell from the heavens as the sky twisted and turned upon itself like snakes consuming one another. It was no wonder that on a night like this the cemetery would be deserted. For few found honoring the long departed worth the discomfort. Lighting flashed again, revealing the rows and rows of headstones and mausoleum left unattended. However, there was one lonely trespasser that found this place appealing. There he stood under one of the broken wings of neglected angel statue. The creature was dressed in a cloak as black as a demons soul with a…scythe held idly in his hand. If one was week of heart he might even have said he looked like Death. A loud crack came forth from the sky as the booming sound echoed across the tombstones. It was just then that lighting flashed again and a loud hiss came forth as bolt of pure energy scorched the wet earth. It had landed much closer to the cemetery this time; in fact, it had most nearly hit the undertakers house. The being turned slowly as the dark hole where it’s face should have been pointed toward the structure that was called a house. For really it was nothing more than a few pieces of wood leaned against one another so as not to fall, it looked more a residence for dogs than humans. The hood tilted a little as if it were inquiring on what miserable form of life could call such a place a home. Then a flash of lightening came again and light filled the cemetery like that of a thousand candles for but a moment before fading back to the dark nothingness. It was then that one would have noticed that the reaper was no more. He had disappeared much like foot prints against the waves of the beach.

(Change Scene to Inside the Undertakers House)

Necati sneered as his cold eyes swept across the dwelling place. The patter of water on the wooden roof could be heard softly as the storm continued onward outside. Moving smoothly the reaper navigated his way through the living room dodging piles of rotting food and mildewing laundry. It was no doubt the living conditions of a person long disconnected from the world and from what Necati could see the world was better for it. Moving to the other side of the room Necati’s cold gray eyes came upon a ripped and somewhat pungently smelling curtain. No doubt he had found the door to the master bedroom. In an instant the curtain fell to the floor with a slight smoosh as it had been cut from its binding. Necati let a wry grin cross his face. So his old hands had not forgotten their strength nor speed. He could still move so quickly as not to appear to move at all. Returning his mind to matter of hand he now peered down upon the old man. From the instant that his eyes fell upon him he knew that this pitiful creature was already dead. Moving closer he took his scythe and rolled the body over to see his face. It was covered with vomit and blood. It appeared that the book was right once again, there was little doubt that the undertaker had died from the vice of drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Shawn walked to the cemetery despite the storm he felt drawn then for some reason tonigt despite the storm. Finally shawn reachs it's gates and walks in and to the far right corner of the cemetery where the was a small makeshift cross that served as the marker of artemis's grave. ignoring the chill of the night he sighed as he placed the flowers he brought in front of the cross and waited he just had a feeling that something would happen tonight.

Last edited by bloodmoon on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot period)
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Necati lifted his arm placing his hand above where the man’s body laid. In an instant a dark seal appeared beneath the man. It jumped to life as dark energy flowed through it creating an eerie dark purple glow. Necati snapped his slender white fingers and instantly the seal erupted with energy levitating the body off the floor. Purple light was erupting from the room and waves of dark energy could be felt miles erupting from him. Necati turned away from the corpse as it floated up and down above the ground and turned his attention to his silver scythe. Picking up the scythe Necati put his lips close to the blade as he muttered an incantation of origins older than the earth itself. Each word sparked forth a green rune on the silver of the scythe until the whole weapon was covered with the alien writings. Wheeling around quickly Necati lifted the weapon above his head as he prepared to strike down the man’s spirit and send him to the realm of the departed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Shawns body stiffened as he felt the dark energy flood the cemetery all coming from the caretakers dwelling. Shawn made his way to the deterating building and kicked the door in his sheild rasied and ready to fire one of the hidden arrows inside at who ever was doing the ritual. Shawns eyes widened as he saw the last dity he ever wanted to see again death. He had seen him twice once during the ritual that had been stopped somehow yet cursing him. The second was when artemis had died at the hands of the man that had kidnapped him when he was three. Shawn sighed as the dark deity completed his ritual and said in a flat tone filled with malice "Hello death long time no see which is a good thing for me I guess"
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Necati’s dark hood slowly turned towards the young man. The reapers shinning silver eyes bore into him as his face created an invisible smirk. Oh what luck, yet another of those fools who wished to tangle with him. How quant it was yet another lost child seeking the embrace of a love one long last or perhaps seeking vengeance on the one who had taken her. Necati scoffed, as if this maggot was even worth his time…though it had been a good while since he had entertained company perhaps he would play along… for now. Necati spoke, his voice hollow and inhuman. “Well well well if it isn’t young Shawn. To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?” The temperature of the room was dropping with each word the reaper spoke crystals of ice could be scene forming on the glass. Even Shawn’s breath could be scene as it condensed in the air before him.

OC: Sorry it took so long school caught me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Shawn just raised an eyebrow at necati as his breath began to show in the now cold air he said with sarcasm "Oh just planing on killiing the caretaker if he was doing a dark ritual but, since it was you I guess I should thank you for letting artemis come say hi. There is one thing I would like to know is if the man that killed her really dead I found out what that ritual does".

OT:no prob know that happens
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:32 am

A crooked smile crossed the keepers face as the question danced to his ears. So the boy desired some closure in the matter, well that was one thing that Necati could not offer him. For even if one’s body lay rotting in a foul mutilated mess of a corpse a person’s soul is eternal. The boy knew just as well as the reaper that Necati did not kill their souls but only collected them. Necati spoke again his voice a low but clear whisper. “Foolish boy you already know the answer. Yes he is…dead...but not in the way of which you hope. Destiny has yet to cast the die to decide his fate…and for that fact yours. So you must simply wait.” The answer was cryptic but exact he
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:12 am

Shawn sighed as he lowered his weapons and sheild yet keeping up his guard as he said, "Man that figures but is this going to become a common thing me meeting you cause If so I want to file a complaint that I don't want these meetings."
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:30 am

Necati let a hollow laugh escape his lips as he spoke. "Oh come now, you have to admit i make your life more interesting to say the least. After all what is life without the frequent brush with death?" His voice was tainted with hard sarcasm. The boy spoke as if the reaper chose their meeting and purposely ran into the boy. Turning Necati drifted toward the door it was about time he left anyway after all he was running late for his next appointment. The reaper let his right hand whip out as the front door slammed open before him and he moved out of the shack. Looking back over his shoulder he spoke to Shawn one last time. "Be weary of when next our paths cross, for in that time your life will be at its darkest and your will its weakest." With that the reaper vanished into thin air leaving nothing but a dark black mist behind.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:30 am

Inside the training area the tower, Will punches the weighted bag with all of his force, rocking it with every swing that it comes back at him. As a sweat begins to trail down his face, Will feels a change in the air. Looking to the back of the room, Will takes in the uneasy feeling of the energy now coming from that direction.

What's going on over outside the park? The only thing over in that direction could be the... Cemetery.. I better go see what is going down.

Looking at his communicator's map now to see what was in the direction of the energy, Will hurries out of the tower and starts flying to the heart of the evil presence. Coming up to the grave keeper's house, Will is overcome with the pressure of the entity inside and drops to the ground.

What.. Why is he here? Has Necati really returned?? He isn't after Grace is he..

Will walks closer to the door of the house, but as it opens up by an unseen body, Will gets ready for a surprise attack in case Necati felt him coming and wanted to start a fight. Standing to the side of the house, Will waited for something to come out of the doorway as an orb began charging in his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:50 am

Shawn walks out the now open door and mutters to his self "I hate that guy oh well no matter in worrying about when I'm going to die. Shawn takes a deep breath and then turned his head slightly and says in a cold tone,"Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:07 am

From inside the house, a black haired man with fox tails hanging from his clothes walks out and instantly turns to Will after muttering to himself. Feeling the presence of death subside, Will dissipates his orbs and looks away from the man to see if he can feel where Necati had disappeared to.

If you can tell me who was just here with you, that'd be excellent. More so if you can tell me where he went. I suspect it was the reaper of souls. The energy here felt just like his. Has he returned to Jump City?

Will locks a cold glare into the man's face as he tries to piece what just conspired.

I want to know what just happened here. Someone I love may be in danger if Necati has made a visit to Jump City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:26 am

Shawn lets out a low growl at Necati's name and returned will's cold glare and said, "The reaper is within your city as to what happened is none of your concern as for your loved one I pray you find them before he does or you and I will share the same sarrow as to where he went I can not tell you."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:57 am

If you're playing around, it's not very smart. Did Necati say why he was here at all.

Taking a few steps to get closer to the man, Will builds up determination to find out what is going on, even if it means things need to get physical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:56 pm

One of Shawn's axes was in his hand at the ready as he said, "do not speak his name to me NO he did not say why he was here but nor do I care now leave me be or else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Hollows Fall (open)   Where Hollows Fall (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Hollows Fall (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next