Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Vote_lcapSchools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Voting_barSchools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Vote_lcapSchools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Voting_barSchools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open)   Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Open To: All
Themesong: Almost
Characters Appearing: Ben 10, Jill, Dr. Animo
Summary: It's Ben's first day at school and of course he's having trouble fitting in until he meets a girl by the name of jill and they immediately hit it off. That is until Ben get's unexpected visit from Doctor Animo. Sigh, why couldn't it have just been the school nurse?
Time: 3:00 PM
--------------------------

Ben Tennyson was a weapon, a Titan, a shapeshifter and most importantly a hero; but today he was just a normal teenage boy in high school. Currently Ben could be seen walking the halls of Murakami High School. It was his first day of school and so far he wasn't making friends all over the place. Well it was about time he enrolled back into classes anyway. I mean just because he's in a different universe that doesn't mean he should stop his education. Besides, this way he could be closer to those most vulnerable in society.

"Hey, nice watch GEEK. Did you get it back on your home planet HAHAHAA!"

BAM!! Suddenly an orange juice catroon would splatter against Ben's green backpack slung over his left shoulder and got got all over it as well his hair. Some of those mentioned were obviously of lesser value to society than others. Ben would then stop walking with a face filled with less than the average amount of enthusiasm while shaking his head of dripping orange juice. Meanwhile, the other teens getting ready to leave for the day would point and laugh. I guess this was his initiation into the realm of normal kid status.

Spoiler:

"Hey, here's a napkin. Sorry about that, those guys were jerks."

Ben would then have a paper napkin shoved in his face by a girl about an inch or so shorter than him. Wow, someone was being nice to him for a change and not only that it was girl and not only that a HOT girl was being nice to him. Maybe today wasn't going to end as badly as he thought.

"Erm uhm, thanks...If that guy thought orange juice was a baseball. I hate to see what he's gonna do at practice on Monday. He might get a real one confused with a turkey sandwich."

"What do you know, bully magnet and funny. Well you are just full of special talents aren't you---"

"Ben, Ben Tennyson and ya standing out isn't all that hard for me...At all."

"Haha, well I'm Jill and you can't be all that bad. I mean you're wearing one of the most unique watches I've ever seen in my life. Can I see it?"

As Ben & Jill headed for the school exit while shooting the breeze together, she attempted to touch the Omnitrix. Ben instinctively would tuck it in his pocket hastily and look a little unnerved as he thought of a lie.

"NO STOP, uhhh it's a classic. I got it imported from Asia."

"Oh, well my bad, I didn't realise it was so precious to you."

"It's not like that, it's just that it was a gift from someone very important to me that moved away...to Asia...And I'm very protective of it, that's all."

Jill would look at Ben peculiarly as he struggled to spit out his story about the funny watch.

"Hehe, you're kind of out there aren't you Ben?"

"Well I'd like to think so, some might even say I'm not human. So where do you live? I'll walk you there unless you have a ride. It's the least I could do for helping me out with my new orange fragrance."

"Just down the block and that's very nice of you, I think I'll take you up on that offer."

Ben and Jill would then smile at each other somewhat blushing. The like for one another was obviously mutual. However, it would be at that point in time that Ben would realize his earlier thought about the day getting better was DEAD WRONG.

"Aww young love, is there anything more inept?"

"Animo!?! What are you doing here??"

Spoiler:

Suddenly from out of the school parking lot an alien like gorilla mixed with a deer and a frog would emerge with humoungous mutated forearms. The beast would leap high and land a top a vehicle, while riding on top of it was none other than Dr. Animo, one of Ben's arch nemisis back on his planet Earth.

"You didn't think you could have this universe all to yourself did you Benny? You have an overdue date with the doctor and who's this with you? Well if you children have been fornicating she'll definitely need a check up as well. She might've caught your extremely annoying habit of sticking your nose in grown up's business. Now come here sweety I won't bite, but I can't say the same for my pet here."

Ben would then push Jill behind him and adress Animo with anger in his voice. All the while pressing down on the Omnitrix's distress signal, which was tuned into the Titan's radio distress frequency.

"Ben WHO and WHAT the heck is that; and what is he talking about!?!!"

"Just stay back Jill and you're not going to touch her or I'll have Fourarms surgically insert that thing's horns where the sun don't---"

"Such vixen, this girl must really mean something to you Tennyson. I can't wait to cut her open and see what makes her so special. Now go my pet, retrieve her for me!"

"BEN!!!"

Animo would then leap off his mutated Gorilla Bullfrog as it lept at the teens. Meanwhile, Ben rotated the dial on the Omnitrix and slammed down on it's faceplate. Soon his skin would grow orange fur, his fingers would grow long sharp nail beds, and his face lost it's eyes and ears. While his mouth sprouted long tusk like fangs and finally the sides of his neck formed three V shaped heat sensing gills; completing the transformation into Wildmutt! Jill completely freaking out as the boy she was talking to earlier, suddenly shape shifted into an orange dog monster. Immediately after transforming Wildmutt leaped at the approaching mutated animal Animo had sicked on them. As the two collided Ben would bite down into it's shoulder with his fangs while trying to hold it back. But the gorilla like beast slammed down on his lower back using it's strong upper body strength with a double axehandle and then picked Wildmutt up off the ground; before tossing him into the side of one of the tall trees infront of the school. Denting the trunk forty five degrees of the large acorn tree. As they battled Animo approached the girl with a menacing grin on his face.

"Hello there deary, are you ready for your appointment? I promise I'll be gentle." Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character
Name: Cristina Williams
Code Name: Sting
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open)   Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:49 pm

"Why couldn't I have just one, quiet day to myself, so I could grab a slice of pizza and relax. But no, criminals are just as active as the flu on a cold winters day." A voice echoed out from the school rooftop; a man, wearing a long red duster with white hair stood there, one foot propped up against the edge of the roof and his revolvers drawn and aimed at animo. "Draw." With that single word uttered, Tsesso leaped from the roof, firing his revolvers and unlike other weapons of that caliber, this one was spitting more then bullets. A steady rain of ice flew at the doctor numbering forty nine shards in total and each one that hit a car or the ground either froze it or completely punched through it, like a hot knife through butter.

Looking towards Ben, Tsesso nodded and motioned towards the school. "Get to safety, I'll take care of this guy." The way he worded that, was unnerving at best but the way those ice shards worked was a bit random they would either freeze animo or turn him into a frozen pincushion. That is, if they hit him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open)   Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:29 am

As Animo approached the girl, he would hear Tsesso speak on the roof of the building. Then drop down and command for the doctor to "draw" on the way.

"With pleasure."

In response Animo would do so by raising his robotic arm and firing a widened red laser from under his right palm just as Tsesso had fired. The ice shards that were coming down towards him would be canceled out and vaporized by the laser while various things around the girl and Animo became impaled or frozen solid. As the gunslinger landed Jill would hear his command to run for it and takes off back towards the school.

"Oh no you don't, no one cancels on Doctor Animo and as for you. I have a playmate for you sonny."

Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) 021_la10

As Animo spoke his laser under his robotic right arm could still be seen smoking, while he dug his left hand into his pocket and pulled out a small sandcrab that he had just sitting in it with who knows what other random insects. As he held it in his left palm, the chamber of his right eye would suddenly glow a bright red. Then from it sprang what appeared to be a red radiating energy or liquid that travelled down the tubes leading from his chest armor to his left hand and appeared to radiate the crab in his palm. This was the first time Dr. Animo's 'Evolution Eye' had ever been seen in affect. The sandcrab in his hand would then start to grow in size, so much so that he had to quickly drop it on the ground where it dug into the dirt and only grew bigger. Not only that, it seemed to weld together with the enviroment around it as it grew including the school mailbox. It would continue to grow at a rapid state until it was about nine feet in circumfrence and atleast four or five in height.

"Yes, take witness to the BRILLIANCE that is Dr. Animo!"

With that said, Dr. Animo would leave the crab to take care of the gun slinger while he gave chase to Jill. The crab telepathically receiving it's creator's command to attack the pest infront of it and scuttled toward Tsesso with conviction. Ready to pierce through the boy's head with new found speed and strength comparable to that of a bull.

Elsewhere, Ben was still locked in intense battle with the mutated ape. Wildmutt was generally getting clobbered by this thing at the moment and the school front yard was looking like a warzone. Wildmutt and the monstrosity were tussiling all over the place; at the moment the ape was on top of Ben attempting to beat him down in an alpha male fury, but Wildmutt would use it's hind legs to kick it off and then arose only to see Animo chase Jill into the school. Ben would attempt to run after them, but he had taken his mind off the battle at hand and payed for it dearly when a small bug vehicle from the school parking lot would roll towards him like a bowling ball! Pinning the teen hero against the side of the school, where Wildmutt struggled to push the car off of him continuously while the alien ape who had originally tumbled it towards him approached beating it's chest and croaking up a loud roar.

OT: I don't need to control the crab, you can kill it on your own in your next post if you want or drag out the fight for a bit Wink
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open)   Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:13 am

"Changing combat perimeters. Full lethal force." His tone carried a distinct chill, as he emptied both cylindrical magazines of their rounds, into his jacket's pockets. Taking to the air like an acrobat, Tsesso retrieved two speed loaders each one had six brass casings, empty, but with a white glow and loaded them into the revolvers. As the crab turned and made it's way back to him, he slid back, dodging the creatures attempt to crush him. "This is tedious," came his usual tactless, blunt and obscenely cold assessment of the combat situation. Then he fired.

Like a magnificent streak of death; white light, intense and brilliant, slammed into the crab lancing it and making it squeal in pain and protest, before finally falling to the ground. It wasn't dead, but it wasn't in a position to get up anytime soon. Utilizing this little gap, Tsesso sped off towards the school, Animo, and ultimately the girl he was after. "The judgement has been cast," Tsesso was muttering to no one but himself. "For the crimes of genetic tampering, assault, property damage and attempted murder. I will kill you." Tsesso you see, wasn't your average hero, he was the kind of person who believed in absolutism the man was guilty and to Tsess, who could only view the world in black or white, he felt that Animo deserved to die.

Tsesso reloaded, popping fresh rounds into the magnums these ones had a red afterglow to them almost as if they were on fire. The judgement has been cast and Animo, he will die in the fires of penace, a thousand times over. There was no way he was going to let this man walk, there was no way he was going to let him rot in prison, he was going to go into a hole and by god - if anyone tried to stop him, they'd share the exact same fate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open)   Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:44 am

Jill could be seen hiding in the women's lockeroom inside the school. She was crouched down behind her locker hoping that the madman wouldn't find her, but soon after entering herself, so did Animo. He wouldn't say anything as he came in because he didn't want to scare off the girl.

"Foolish little girl, no one cuts out on Doctor. Animo. Now be good and come here for your examination."

As he neared where Jill was hiding, just before getting to her the sidewall of the locker room would be bsuted through by Wildmutt and Animo's mutated gorilla. The abomination had broken Wildmutt along with the vehicle that had pinned him down through the side of the school and sent both crashing in. Knocking over lockers and a surprised Dr. Animo in the process, Wildmutt was also sprawled out on his back on the floor and as he turned over on all fours his heat sensor's could feel Tsesso enter the room. He had two figures in his hand that appeard to be burning objects...They were guns and he was pointing them at Animo's head about to fire. Wildmutt and his keen senses able to tell all of this before he pulled the trigger would then use his extrme agility to lunge over towards Animo and knock him out of the way. Causing the shots to miss Animo and instead graze Wildmutt's side, who roared in pain as he felt the keen sting of the shots. Meanwhile, Animo would kick Ben out of the way after the save and then make a mad dash over to his Bullfrog; who scooped him up and then leaped away about twenty feet onto the roof of another building while Animo gave his farewell.

"TaTaa for now Tennyson, we will meet again sooner than you think. When you're friends are not around to aid you."

Wildmutt would then rise and grab his wounded side while growling and shaking his head at Tsesso. As if Ben was trying to say "What the HECK, you were gonna kill him!!" All the while Jill was hiding in the showers, she had moved from her hiding spot as soon as the room had been busted into.
Back to top Go down
Cristina
Cristina

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open)   Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Tsesso nodded at Ben, almost as if he was confirming that he was indeed, going to kill him. "Genetic tampering, assault, attempted murder and massive property damage. I'm going to kill him. He deserves that much." Tsesso turned on his heel and made for the exit that Animo, had created for himself. Tsesso was going on a manhunt, he was trained for these things and Animo was not going to slip through his fingers a second time.

(Okay I got nothing more. So this is a short post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open)   Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:26 am

Wildmutt would attempt to follow after him, there was no way he was going to let this guy kill Dr. Animo. Ya, Animo was a scumbag, but he was Ben's scumbag and his problem. No one deserves to be executed, especially without a fair trial and or hearing. This guy had to be stopped, but sadly for Wildmutt just as he was going to follow he reverted back to his normal self. The Omnitrix had timed out, yet again, at one of the worst possible times. Leaving Ben to yell at the exiting magical gunslinger instead due to injury slowing him down.

"No wait, you can't do this! Doctor Animo deserves his fair share of future butt kickings I'll give you that, but that can't happen if he's not ALIVE. Animo's my responsibility and I can't let you go through with this."

As Ben finished his plea, he would grab his side. Wildmutt's cut had turned into a nasty burn for Ben and it stung quite a bit. Meanwhile, as Ben turned back to normal Jill would emerge from the showers and slowly approach him. Not sure if she should consider the boy friend or foe at this point and time.

OT: 900 psts WOOT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open)   Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schools Out & The Doctor's In. (Open)
Page 1 of 1