Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Vote_lcapIdea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Voting_barIdea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Vote_lcapIdea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Voting_barIdea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Empty
PostSubject: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:50 pm

So I was thinking that in the AU section it would be a good idea to have a Pokemon thread, it would shake things up a little bit and be something a bit different from TT. Now on CAWs myself, JaK, Crazy Moon, Aphrodite and Amaggad have all RP'd together in a Pokemon RPG and it has been quite successful. Now I was just making this thread to see that if it was actually made would anyone actually join it. So if it was made would you?
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:38 pm

Sorry for double post but I'm guessing no-one likes the idea
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:07 pm

I'd give it some more time. Giving people one day to respond ain't all that much.

Yesterday, I was running on a fake-grass football pitch around in the freezing cold. After that, my muscles don't allow me to do much, since they already went all out. If I do use them, they start nagging. Badly. They do anyway. No way they would have allowed me to find this thread.

Give it some more time Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:20 pm

I'm not sure what to say really. For our Earth to fuse with the Pokemon one. Well first off I see our Earthlings claiming the Pokemon Earthlings are inhumane.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:50 pm

It's in the Alternate Universe category CM, so it will probably play in a Pkmn world.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:16 pm

Yeah Greg, it would be in the AU section so it'll be totally unrelated to Teen Titans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:54 am

POKEMONN XD I want one. =P But if this does happen, can I play Alissa? She could like, I dunno, do something evil, and you guys all have to fix it somehow.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:19 am

Shadow wrote:
can I play Alissa?

The way we usually do them is you can make your own trainer/breeder/co-ordinator/Rocket member and you can have basically any pokemon team you want, except legendaries.

I'll show you the apps we usually do look like by using Jak's last one on caws as an example
Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Appf

The reason he had quite a few Pokemon is that this particular RPG was a continuation from on old one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:34 am

^ Awww memories, took me over 5000 posts and probably over 200 battles to raise and catch all of those Smile

It's based off the game and TV show. You're either someone who collects pokemon just as pets or you use them to battle and gain Gym badges.

Other than that you can be evil and try to steal them from others as well as things that are rare in the pokemon world. Such as a golden pokeball or the masterball or a gym badge and the good trainers I mentioned above try to stop you.

Also, be aware that this kind of RPG uses A LOT of NPC's that are controlled by you and company.

Roleplayers usually travel in groups of two to three, sometimes four. That way you guys explore the pokemon world together and have something to RP about.

The best thing about this RPG is that you can chose how to do your own journey. You can focus on battling, stopping bad guys or just catching them all and having adventures. It's your choice.

Last edited by JaK on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:36 am

Hmm... Feeling stupid now 'cause I know nothing about this. xD But I will think on this. I'm too braindead right now. >.< Stupid school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:46 am

OMG a new pokemon! What is that in the 7th slot of Jak's storage!? What does it do!?
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Crazy Moon wrote:
OMG a new pokemon! What is that in the 7th slot of Jak's storage!? What does it do!?

lol it's just the pic he used for that Pokemon isn't there anymore so that came up instead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:47 pm

I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Tumblr_lfek4tImZf1qab80u
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:29 am

Well maybe if there's enough interest and it gets made you can have one Greg :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:01 am

And with it, I'll be undefeatable!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)   Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea for an AU thread (Pokemon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next