Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Vote_lcapWelcome to jump, Durin(Open) Voting_barWelcome to jump, Durin(Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Vote_lcapWelcome to jump, Durin(Open) Voting_barWelcome to jump, Durin(Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Welcome to jump, Durin(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Durin

Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to jump, Durin(Open)   Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 1:33 am

It was a typical sunny in the city of jump. However this day would be changed from the typical day scenery as dark clouds filled the sky and a mighty gale began to blow from the north. Lighting flashed across the sky many a pedsitarain rushed inside knowing from experience that something was coming be it space or another realm altogether. With a great groan the clouds in the sky began to twist and turn growing in forcity till a streak of fire shoot across the sky and over the city as another shot directly down to the busy streets below.

Durin felt as if he was going to hurl as he stumbled out of the crator that he just made from going though one of the many portals on the island of hidden realms and meeting the world forger. Groaning as he made it to street level he laid flat on the road ignoring the strange contraptions and buildings around him but drawing his weapon just in case. Durin really hoped no one bothered him but doubted that would happen after all if the roles were reversed and this happened at Hammerdeep he be preparing for war.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to jump, Durin(Open)   Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2021 3:57 am

And what a typical sunny day it was. So much so that Excalibur's latest heir was out having a fun day outing with his girlfriend. The boy was a cripple carrying around a sheathed sword but his teenage girlfriend didn't seem to mind. It was Jump City after all - weird characters came in all shapes and sizes in this part of town. And while the kids played and frolicked through the city Excalibur gave warning that he felt something was going to happen to his host.

Please relax Excalibur, the downtown meta-human robbery is taking place 5 blocks away and nearly every cop in the city is on it already. We have nothing to worry about.

Danger could strike at any moment my young heir. Excalibur said into the young gimp legged boy's mind. Stay sharp for if any havoc does take place I will be needed and you as my heir must diligent in wielding me.

Yes, yes, but for now I'm going to have ice cream with my girlfriend. If that's ok with you?

The boy and his girlfriend rested at an outside dinning area where they licked each other's ice cream cones and giggled at online media videos and memes. Suddenly the sky cracked and lit up as the winds whipped and stirred causing people to run inside. The young teenager's girlfriend screamed as a streak of fire shot across the skyline and ran away  expecting him to follow but instead Excalibur's heir sighed and pulled the ancient broadsword from it's sheathe.

"Not a single I told you so, better come from my lips once you take me over," The heir said as he lifted up the sword and called Excalibur's name. The transformation took over just as Durin created a large crater in the ground from his hard landing. The heir rapidly put on 50 pounds of muscle and grew an entire foot. The teenage boy's hair turned snow white and his eyes closed then re-opened to reveal a golden iris. The transformation was complete and the Heir to the legendary sword Excalibur took the stage. The centuries old sword spirt was in full possession of it's host's body and slowly walked towards the man who had just risen from the crater in the ground. With no authorities in the area if this newcomer was a threat Excalibur would handle it alone.

Spoiler:

"You? What business do you have in this realm? Are you man or creature?" The burly 6 1/2 foot swordsman stepped into the middle of the street and approached the newcomer with his blade lowered. "If the former prepare to be slain. I am the Heir of the Holy Sword Excalibur. Guardian of mankind and scourge to all manner of unworldly creatures."
Back to top Go down
Durin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to jump, Durin(Open)   Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 1:06 am

Durin cracked open a eye and looked up to see someone he thought he would never see again though he doubted the vain being would recognize him he had been reborn a couple times over and didn't look like he once did.

Ah go soak your heirs head you dumb sword and if you try to stab me I swear I will find a way to melt you down and turn you into a teapot to give to me current Grandma for her birthday. As for why I am here seven dragons got greedy caused some problems, got their hides kicked and ran to the island of hidden realms and a idiots ring of evil ended up here because of it. And I have to get it before it causes more problems.  As for who I am I am Durin the voice of Eru, High king of the lands of Eru who you invaded eons ago. , Grumbled Durin swinging his hammer half-heartedly still feeling dizzy from the transportation but still wanting to try and hit the annoying Excalibur who he had a strong disliking to because it disliked him as was proper with a good grudge that was thousands years old but as he was not the starter of the grudge he was not required to hate the line of heirs the sword used as host.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to jump, Durin(Open)   Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2021 1:48 am

"Aye, the lands of Eru," The heir of Excalibur said as he stroked his chin and took 2 steps back to avoid being swung on by Dorin's hammer. "Why that was long long ago if I do remember the journey correctly. My heir lost his life shortly after returning from that venture, and I sat 50 long years waiting to meet another one." Excalibur looked at his possible foe's sorry state. He was quite discombobulated and attacking now would lack honor.

"I thought I had slain many from that land...Apparently not enough," Excalibur's heir pointed his blade at Dorin. "Understand this Dorin, you are high king and voice of your lands only. I honor no treaty or royalty other than those of Earth. I have always and will always simply slay all who are not of mankind. However, you have spoken of a matter that I must correct before taking your head." The heir lowered his blade once again. "You have but two choices before you; face me here and now, and meet eternal oblivion right where you stand. OR...Allow me to assist you in recovering what you are here for and then fall by my blade." The heir stood properly and turned Excalibur upside down, pressing it's tip into the ground while resting both palms upon the hilt of the weapon. "I will give you time to choose your fate..."
Back to top Go down
Durin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to jump, Durin(Open)   Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 1:51 am

Durin glared hard at Excalibur casualy mentioning  slaying those who were from his realm. But knew and agreed with its stance on ending those that would abuse their natural abilities to suppress and kill others. However there stances varied from there as the swords felt all but man should not live due to its past. This was what caused the swords action fell into grudge by dwarf law and Durin would follow it to the letter but knew from the strange metal the world forger had given him that he would need Excaliburs help.

Rising to stand proper as his body finally shook off the effects of traveling to a different realm. "As much as I would like to smash your pompous face into the ground for what you did in causing a war in my realm. Time is of the essence.

I understand that these are not my lands and I expect no honor from you as long as we hold a grudge between us. I will accept you as a representative of this land for the time being. While we head to where we need to get back that accursed ring we will form a treaty of sorts even if it is just between grudge bearers."

With that Durin turned throwing his hammer over his shoulder and began speaking with the world around him using their surroundings voices to locate the ring and if the ground started tripping the heir he could denie it.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to jump, Durin(Open)   Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 2:24 am

"I see you a truly are a king," the Heir spoke as he sheathed Excalibur but still kept his hand on the handle of the blade. "A wise and very diplomatic solution indeed. Politics were never my forte." The spirit of the sword of course was referring to it's very nature to cut all those who opposed it without relenting. "Lead the way. Although I do believe your kind to be vile, I do trust your word, and will honor such a treaty until the missing artifact is retrieved."

The heir stepped forward and extended a hand to Durin. He stood silently for a moment as Durin searched for the ring and then spoke. "In the land of man it is customary to shake hands. As a show of an agreement between adversaries and allies. A physical gesture to promise to honor such a pact."
Back to top Go down
Durin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to jump, Durin(Open)   Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 1:46 am

Durin snorted when Excalibur offered his hand but took it all the same but said as a rebuke in return for the vile comment, " If you had acted this way when you entered my realm this would not be necessary. I find you a dark blade that holds little in regard for life but I know you honor your word as well.

I know a deal of the forth race who Eru has blessed beyond all other races but know how each realm can shape them differently.

Tell me Excalibur are you still a sharp enough to cut through which seems uncutable? The ring is best destroyed as quick as possible I do not know if there is anything besides yourself that may take care of the acursed thing. "

Finally having located the ring it was several miles outside the city. It was however then that the world around began to screech and yell to Durin. Cursing as his hammer shifted into great wings that made his dragon blood sing. Durin said, "It will seem that we will have to trust eachothers word alone. The voices of the realm are screeching meaning the ring has been found where it should be left alone.."

With that Durin grabbed at the heir with the intent on flying them the rest of the way from what the wings were saying he would be able to make it to the site and shot into the air shakily only having the voice of the air and and the element x to guide his shakey movements.

It was with a ungraceful crash landing and terrible rolling that Durin  would land and find a human female child  no more than five clawing at the ground as a sinister energy whipped around and through her as she screamed in pain as the darkness slowly corrupted her. Durin quickly sprung to his feet rushing hoping to get to the girl before it was too late. Only to be thrown back as a blast of purple energy shot out from the child.

Turing her in a child sized dark one while small she now posses enegry that could wither one to corpses from touch alone black as night cloak covered the girl's frame as she hissed at Excalibur sensing it's holy energy before launching at the heir it cloak acting as a speed trail as purple lighting corsing from the girl's right hand and a black sword that seemed to match Excalibur brilliance with it's wickedness form in the left she would swing diagonally once in range to strike the heir as a feint to try and get past the sword bearers guard with the magic infused hand to try and steal life energy from the heir.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to jump, Durin(Open)   Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2021 2:07 pm

"If it is a matter of purging that which is unnatural to this world's order I will not fail in it's annihilation. This is my solemn promise to mankind," Excalibur's Heir said to reassure Durin of his weapon's might. "Let us make haste." Excalibur's Heir replied to Durin's proclamation that he had discovered the accursed ring.

Excalibur held on tight with one hand as Durin soared through the air with the Heir dangling. The possessed warrior's other hand was still firmly planted upon the sword's handle. As they drew close Excalibur's Heir motioned towards a lone child. "There, I spot a youth," The heir said. The youth was in a peculiar location and acting estranged.

Excalibur let go of During before the crash landing occurred and rolled with the fall. The Heir rolled several times before stopping in a knelt stance with his hand stayed upon his weapon's hilt. The Heir witnessed Durin, who had crashed landed a few yards a head of him try to take hold of the child only to be blown back by the little girl's dark power. "It may be too late to save the young one," The Heir snarled as he drew his blade from it's sheathe and held the legendary sword firmly in front of him with two hands. "Curse the damn powers of the Eru and any other filth that would wield such an awful ability of that which would corrupt a child in such a manner!" Excalibur's Heir was visibly enraged. The fact he may have to slay a young one simply fueled his never ending hate towards the mythical and super powered.

Excalibur's heir rose slowly as the child hissed at him and brandished it's dark weapon. "You wish to test me in your skill with a blade foul creature? Fine, I will oblige and set that child free," Excalibur barked as the little girl charged him with dark sword at the ready to land a killing blow on the Heir. "En garde!" Excalibur's Heir angled the legendary weapon at a slant and deflected the blow but was caught off guard when the child tried to reach for him with it's palm filled with dark energy and ended up withering a good portion of the Heir's mid abdomen with just a mere touch.

Excalibur's heir winced and swung his blade to ward away the villain as he spun backwards away from the child with proper footwork and then stood at a distance with the holy weapon poised overhead in mountain stance. Both hands were clasped upon the weapon but Excalibur's Heir could not help but to cough up a bit of blood. That had been a heavy injury for this young Heir's body. It figures the child had challenged Excalibur to a sword fight only to use dark magic within the duel. Invalidating the honorable challenge in itself. Excalibur narrowed his eyes and grimaced. "Does your corruption of this poor child know no end?"

Excalibur's heir looked over to Durin to see if his temporary foe turned ally was ok? "Rise King Durin, this heir is not as strong as my others. I'm afraid if I do battle alone against this thing I will be victorious but I will lose my heir's life in the process."
Back to top Go down
Durin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to jump, Durin(Open)   Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 3:58 am

Durin snarled and shot up his face a twisted vision of anger and said, " I will not be bested by you darkling." Throwing his hammer and Turing the child into dark smoke that flew back a few yards and hissed before reforming curling around a large oak nearby.

Durin drew his other hammer as he made the few steps over to Excalibur to inspect the damage done by the darkling when it made no move towards them and said, " I will die a thousand deaths before I willingly kill a child. If we could just get her to hold still long enough I could take the ring my armor was. forged to withstand this creature fused with a dragon in mind."  

Durin winced as he saw how badly his ally had been struck by the withiering magic. It was only by the shout of the trees that Durin was able to change his hammer into a shield and hold back the darkling as it tried to get at Durin's face through his helmet as he was tackled by said creature who now wield a dark pulsing dagger giving shouts of, "My ring, I found! Mine!" Cutting deep the right side of his cheek Durin grunted in pain and exertion tossing the child into a tree behind him were it turned into smoke and began to flee.

Getting up shakily Durin held his wound muttering about how he hated withering magic. Durin however stopped though and stilled it had been countless years since he had heard any of the marching trees they were faint but the could perhaps be roused once speaking in the language of the trees he asked for them to help him and keep the girl contained and lead her back towards them as needed. Pulling out several bandages and herbs Durin walked over to Excalibur and began to treat the wound he had received using the items said, "We need a better plan than going straight at that girl that blasted ring is being fuled by her desire to keep it. I think I can turn one of my weapons into a net if I am understanding the metal correctly. If I am able to do so any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to jump, Durin(Open)   Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 4:05 pm

"You're as foolish as they come if you believe that Evil can be quelled without sacrifice," The Heir said as Durin tended to his wound. "Do not lay your hands upon me. I would sooner see this vessel destroyed than allow unnatural witchcraft and the like cure it's ailments." Excalibur tried to stand but buckled due to the sheer vitality of the wound.  

Unable to argue further Excalibur switched it's sentient mind upon answering Durin's question. "Without destroying the girl?" Excalibur scoffed. "I would say it impossible. But alas there is a way...We use a lure." Excalibur said as he looked into Durin's eyes. "I admit this strategy lacks honor but we are facing an honorless foe and this Heir grows weaker by the moment. To speak plainly, my limit is near it's end with this Heir. Soon he will revert to his true nature. I will challenge the monster and should I defeat it so be it but when this Heir can no longer contain my essence she will undoubtedly attempt to kill the boy. That will be your time to strike." Excalibur was a heartless sword indeed. His current Heir was a child in himself and enchanted sword was willing offer his life to kill or vanquish anything it considered evil. This weapon truly only knew allegiance to it's eternal duty. "If we do this, you will need to move swiftly King of the lands of Eru. This Heir is unable to move freely on his own."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to jump, Durin(Open)   Welcome to jump, Durin(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to jump, Durin(Open)
Page 1 of 1