Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barFast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barFast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open)   Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 4:36 pm

The blue haired boy ran off faster than any normal human being would manage proving he was in fact a meta-human.

Joshua after him!

And how would I go about doing that exactly?

"Thank you," Joshua said after being helped up by the hooded girl. He looked away sheepishly. "Sorry I-I don't know what came over me." He climbed back into his chair and took a deep sigh. Well this was beyond awkward. He should just leave before things got any worse.

Joshua we have a responsibility too---

Joshua looked to the cello case and grimaced. "I think I'll just head home now, thanks again."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open)   Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 11:14 pm

Taz took the cue and distraction to bolt; now her debt was properly repaid. No, his giving her water didn't count toward that... but there wasn't any point in bothering with that right now. "You did bang your head- if you're not calling the cops you should get that looked at," Diana suggested, bringing up the not calling the cops. But that was just idle conversation to get this over and done with now as she noted that he seemed to look at his cello case. Was it... a haunted instrument? That'd explain a lot if it was, and minus the "killing metas" thing was cool if it was true. "Later," she finished simply enough, starting to head off. To where? Back to bed... after going through Sconehenge of course. She had more than enough of dealing with people for one day...
Back to top Go down

Fast Food and Whack-A-Thug (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2