Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Great Minds... (Izzy) Vote_lcapGreat Minds... (Izzy) Voting_barGreat Minds... (Izzy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Great Minds... (Izzy) Vote_lcapGreat Minds... (Izzy) Voting_barGreat Minds... (Izzy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Great Minds... (Izzy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Great Minds... (Izzy) Empty
PostSubject: Great Minds... (Izzy)   Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 3:55 am

Rico had steadily been getting more and more involved in her vigilante work. For a long while, she got involved when needed, at least giving herself time to rest and relax. Read her books. And spend time with Suzuki. But now that one was missing from her life, she was filling the time with other things to fill the gap. Maybe she would finally be able to join the Titans if she kept her good work up!

But, she was also beginning to find more difficult work as her journey wore on. Which was now she was fighting fucking Plasmus. She ran down an alley and then rolled around the corner of the building as a giant glob of maroon muck hit the building on the opposing street, coating it in sludge. She danced back, her sword drawn as Plasmus came roaring around the corner with a strike, coating the place she had just been. She sprang forward and cut Plasmus's legs out from under him, and then formed a giant hand, which clenched its fist and then punched Plasmus down the street before the legs could reform. "How do I do any lasting damage?" she grumbled aloud, running after him as he assaulted her with projectiles, which she did her best to dodge. "Clear out! It's dangerous here!" she shouted to anyone in the area.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds... (Izzy)   Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 4:06 am

M'kaela sat in her little apartment on the second floor. It was a cheap place, and she was able to afford it with what little she was managing to make. She was in a humanoid form, bald and white skinned, with her bright red eyes trained on her TV, enjoying one of her favorite shows. Then she heard the screaming and fighting start.

She'd been watching that bout go on for a bit, biting her lip and weighing her options. She wasn't much of a combatant, but she was always a fan of the heroes she'd see on the news. The ones they'd make documentaries about. So she'd just watch for now.

As the fight unfolded, it was clear what way it was going. The exclamation of not doing any damage.  She was calling for people to evacuate. She sighed and scratched her chin, stepping back. "...OK." She sighed, stepping in front of her mirror. She began to test forms and costumes, eventually debating on one inspired by her two favorites, Zatanna and Black Canary. That would do.

She turned to her human form, growing out her long red hair, and forming the black mask that would cover her face. And then she phased through the window, floating her way over to the brawl with her telekinesis. Excuse me! She called out telepathically to Rico as she fought. I hope I'm not intruding but...would you like some help? She kept herself invisible for now, sticking to the sky to observe.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds... (Izzy)   Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 11:47 pm

Rico was obviously occupied fighting off Plasmus when Kaela decided to pay a visit. She heard a voice clear in her head, but it wasn't coming from any direction. She did look around for whoever was communicating with her, but a roar from Plasmus drew her attention as she rolled out of the way of another blast of sludge that was trying to pin her to the ground. In the same motion, she would draw her handgun, and blast Plasmus with three shots from it, doing minimal damage despite the calibur of it and damage that healed up immediately, at that.

If you're here to help, I'll take it! she tried to communicate mentally. Sure that if someone could communicate with her that way, all she had to do was think it. She was being absolutely assaulted with a swarm of sludge and globs of green goo, and she dodged skillfully for a few moments before getting tied down in sludge. The roaring Plasmus stormed forward and spat a glob of acid for her. She gasped lightly and turned black all over, disappearing and reappearing on top of a roof nearby. "Guess I'll thank Kyd later," she said, reloading her gun and cranking the motorcycle handbrake on her sword as it roared to life, getting hot. Maybe the heat would help impede the regeneration of sludge. It should be fine as long as she avoided center mass. Right?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds... (Izzy)   Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 12:25 am

Kaela listened carefully for any message to return to her, and fortunately it came telepathically. OK! Hang on a second, I'm gonna try some stuff! She appeared just behind Plasmus in her full regalia, raising a truck above her head telekinetically. She hurled it at the massive creature, who splattered underneath its weight, and she straightened. "OK wow, that went well!" She fist pumped once, and then the sludge began to move, reforming underneath the truck, and lifting it into the air. ...Or not. OK, uhm, I highly suggest you move!

Plasmus attempted to whip the truck through Kaela, who phased through it again, before whipping it up onto the building at Rico. Oh...People will probably be mad if this goes through their roof... She thought to herself, accidentally projecting those thoughts, and flying over to catch it with her Telekinesis. OK, so uhm, do you know this guy? How do we win?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds... (Izzy)   Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 2:29 am

Rico heard the voice in her head again. When she saw someone appear behind Plasmus, she was a little relieved. She had never spoken swith someone telepathically before this night, so there had still been the slight doubt that maybe, just maybe, she was hallucinating or having delusions. She watched as the girl picked up a truck and flattened Plasmus with it. Badass! She didn't really want to hurt the human inside Plasmus, but sure enough, Plasmus got back up again, none worse for where.

Plasmus picked up the truck and began whipping it around as Kaela suggested Rico move. She got a running start and slid out of the way when the truck landed on the roof, straightening up as she held her sword at her side, holstering her gun. It was going to serve little purpose in this fight, she knew that from the beginning. The truck hadn't touched the roof; the girl had thought aloud... or perhaps that was the improper use of the word in this situation- Kaela had thought that it would be bad to let it drop through the roof and caught it before it did any damage.

"There's a human being inside Plasmus. He only gets like this when he wakes up. I'm not sure he even wants to do these things. If we can clear away enough of the sludge to get a good, solid hit in, and make him lose consciousness again, Plasmus will clear away." She looked to Kaela briefly, but made sure to keep her eyes on Plasmus below. "Unless there's some other way we can put him to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds... (Izzy)   Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 2:59 am

Kaela blinked. Seriously? She swooped down and gently put the truck down, before floating right up in front of the roaring creature, and floating cross legged. Gimme a second. She said telepathically, before her eyes began to glow red.

Plasmus' roar subsided as she began to wind up to swing again, only to lock eyes with Kaela. And then he slowly lowered his arm. His jaw went slack, and his eyes began to glow the same shade. What went on for Rico from there on out was a solid 15 minutes of silence. Incredibly eerie silence. But Kaela just floated there, and Plasmus did not move an inch.

Suddenly though, the beast fell backward and splattered on the floor, revealing the sleeping human within. "Wow, that was...easy." Kaela said aloud, descending to the street and looking over to Rico. "Otto seems like a really nice guy...It really sucks that this is the way things are going for him. But it helps that he's willing to work with me..." She said quietly, walking over to his sleeping form.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds... (Izzy)   Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 11:49 pm

Rico blinked up to Kaela when she asked about the information she told her so incredulously. Then she just asked for a moment and swooped down to Plasmus. Her lips formed a line and she revved the handbrake again, getting ready to hack off a long limb of sludge whenever it went towards Kaela. But it never came. he went for a swing... only to pull it, and then let his tendril drop to the ground. Rico was very confused. She appeared behind Kaela and off to the side, watching carefully. It really did feel like too long. Fifteen minutes felt like an eternity when you were waiting for someone you barely just met to incapacitate someone like Plasmus.

What are they doing? Are they communicating with each other?

And then, all of a sudden, Plasmus fell back, clearing away to reveal Otto within. And Kaela landed on the street. Rico was impressed. "You're kidding..." Rico said in incredulity. "You've got to be fucking kidding. How did you... that's amazing!" She approached Otto alongside Kaela, putting her sword away and letting it cool down. "You're right. I'm not sure what the American government is even doing to help him, if anything. I only know what I've seen over my years in Jump City."

She looked to Kaela, and offered her left hand to her to shake. Which might strike her as odd, people usually shook hands with their right. "I'm Rico. And you are?" She would have told her she was Karma instead, but if this was her mental prowess, then she probably knew her name already.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds... (Izzy)   Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 11:57 pm

Kaela stumbled as she landed. She hadn't realized it, but something in the area had made her woozy while she was in her trance. Oh, uhm, well I'm a telepath, but you know that. I can enter someone's mindscape and communicate with them there. Even if Otto isn't in control, he's in there, ya know? So I can interface with him directly. And since he was totally willing to take any help he could get, it was really easy to influence his mind! She smiled playfully and crouched over him, checking his vitals to make sure everything about him would be okay.

It's honestly really mean that they do this to him. I mean...he just wants help, and people end up having to hit him... She sighed mentally, and stood back up to face the girl who identified herself as Rico. Truth be told, Kaela didn't probe into her mind beyond surface level thoughts and communication. That would be rude. Oh, we're not using our made up names? In that case, I'm M'kaela M'organ. But my friends call me Kaela!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds... (Izzy)   Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 12:36 am

Rico listened very curiously as Kaela explained her abilities of the mind. She was a researcher and scientist at heart, so these things naturally interested her. Right! I forgot you can hear my thoughts. I'm not used to communicating telepathically. It's exciting! She looked around and then down to Otto. Your abilities are amazing, though! she repeated.

When Kaela spoke her thoughts on Otto/Plasmus, Rico nodded. I agree. I don't feel like having the authorities take him away is right, but I have no idea what to do with him. Is he even guilty of the crimes Plasmus commits? And what does Plasmus want if it's a separate entity? I wouldn't begin to know how to separate or help him, but I'm sure they could keep him asleep with little issue until they found a way. If they're doing it right. Rico actually thought maybe she could try talking to the mayor. She seemed to be well enough.

She then returned her attention as M'Kaela introduced herself. Or Kaela. Oh, I just figured you already knew my name, considering. In the field you can call me Karma. If we're not communicating privately, at least. But it's nice to meet you, Kaela! She took out her phone, ready to call the MRO to pick up Otto. But she frowned. Was it really the right decision? Was it really the only thing she could do, or was she just deciding that it wasn't worth the effort?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Minds... (Izzy)   Great Minds... (Izzy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Minds... (Izzy)
Page 1 of 1