Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A meeting of great importance (Tim) Vote_lcapA meeting of great importance (Tim) Voting_barA meeting of great importance (Tim) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A meeting of great importance (Tim) Vote_lcapA meeting of great importance (Tim) Voting_barA meeting of great importance (Tim) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A meeting of great importance (Tim)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A meeting of great importance (Tim) Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Kris knocked on Tim's door, he had something very critical to talk about his next target. He couldn't NOT tell Tim, he had to know, and Tim wasn't gonna like it.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Tim walked over to the door sighing, he opened the door and just saw Kris. He looked up and down the hall making sure he was alone and said. "Let's go somewhere private. Maybe another warehouse we sweep first, I'm not wanting the others involved." He walked past Kris toward the door.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Kris nodded and followed Tim, making sure he had all his weapons, just incase Tim freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Tim was unarmed only having his leather armor on. He walked out the front heading down to the older part of the docks and into a warehouse. He vanished as soon as he rounded the corner.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Kris walked around the corner, "Tim? Where are ya?" He looked around and sat against the wall. "C'mon, this is important, man, it's about Annabella!"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Tim put his finger against his head and became visible standing beside him saying seriously. "Don't move, we can discuss this but if you move I'll assume its a threat get me?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Kris sighed, "Annabella...... Is supposed to be my next target......" Kris put his head down, "I don't know what to do...."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Tim smiled a little and patted Kris on the back saying. "I'm glad you told me the truth, lets go sit and talk this out, since obviously the others can't know." he walked over and sat on a crate.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Kris sat on the crate next to Tim, he was starting to get grey hairs, a sign of enormous stress. "I'm supposed to be a leader, I can't kill off my own team mate, but if I donx't I become a target..."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Tim said seriously. "How many know you work like this? Because there's an easy solution if it's less than three."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Kris looked Tim in the eyes, "An entire guild of 30 highly skilled assassins."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Tim said seriously. "It doesn't matter how good you are if you think your alone." Tim smiled at her and pointed at a rafter shooting a beam through it cleanly. Tim looked over and said seriously, "I can help you out if you want."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:43 pm

"I'll fight them off when the time comes, besides, Akki would make a good leader, don't you think?" Kris smiled, looking on the bright side.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Tim said seriously looking over at him. "The others wouldn't stand for it. They didn't join her banner, they joined yours. You may not realize it but I think your the only reason some are here. At least the insect, something about only serving royalty. I mean is it that hard to lift the couch when my quarter rolls under it...."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Kris smiled, "Tib can be quite usefull for me, though can't you move the couch yourself?" Kris jested at him, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of great importance (Tim)   A meeting of great importance (Tim) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of great importance (Tim)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next