Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Vote_lcapYour princess has a new castle - Page 2 Voting_barYour princess has a new castle - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Vote_lcapYour princess has a new castle - Page 2 Voting_barYour princess has a new castle - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Your princess has a new castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your princess has a new castle   Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 11:50 pm

Slymon caught Rose's look but didn't know what specifically she was looking at him for. If she was expecting him to bring up the fact he had originally kidnapped her after Rose made it sound like he had just... done what she insinuated, she should've probably just started with that. But he wasn't sure what was worse at this point... wait no, after that note he was fairly sure it'd have the complete reverse effect. "If there's something you want to say, say it... she's more your friend than mine," Slymon told Rose quietly

Ally meanwhile was distracted with another beer- giving the server a flirty smile... that had to be getting expensive by this point.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Your princess has a new castle   Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 12:00 am

Hmmm...it looked like Slymon was throwing the opportunity right back at her. It seemed he didn't want to say any more. That's fine, it was something she could explain later. Instead she moved on to the next topic and stated something that she knew would get more conversations going.

"Also, my rich aunt paid me a visit and told me that if I'm going to be living on the surface I might as well have a house of my own. So she gave me one to stay in, and Slymon's living with me there. You should come over!"

This may very well move the party right after dinner to her new place, and no doubt she would give her a nice tour of the establishment. Things could progress from there, and she planned to talk with Ally privately later on.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Your princess has a new castle   Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 12:13 am

"Why didn't she give you a nice place sooner?" Ally bluntly asked her.

Slymon also did briefly wonder that with what he knew of her means of... finding them. Come to think of it, he still wasn't fully convinced that it was something as simple as having a bunch of spies for the simple reason that they would still need to SEE where he or Rose had gone. But he had just been giving an answer that was deemed appropriate.

"But that's cool that she did that for you... must be nice," Ally said slightly more subdued for a moment, it wasn't that she was jealous of the good fortune. But it was more a case of it sounded like Rose wouldn't be staying with her... as often at least.

"Accept her invitation before she gives me puppy dog eyes..." Slymon chimed in, both teasing and commanding in equal measure.

Ally blinked and smiled. "You sure I wouldn't be a third wheel? Or... I don't mean to assume... or are we gonna do anything in particular?" Ally asked, respecting Slymon's unspoken wishes of not getting to personal.

"I think Rose just wanted to show you around..." Slymon added taking a drink of his sprite. He wasn't sure that was ALL she was hoping for, and he wasn't sure how he felt about that.

"You okay with that... Simon?- why does she keep calling you Slymon?" Ally asked curiously.

"It's not important right now..." Slymon replied dismissively.

"You got any booze?" Ally asked also curiously.

"I hope so..." Slymon quipped.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Your princess has a new castle   Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 12:20 am

Rose started typing pretty much right away

"I'm not sure why she didn't give me the home sooner, she didn't say. But you're welcome to come and stay over anytime you want! I don't think we have any booze though, sorry"

Rose really hoped she wasn't rushing into things with these two. She still needed to explain more things to Ally, but she wanted to do it privately now.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Your princess has a new castle   Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 12:27 am

"As long as there's plenty of warning..." Slymon added an addendum to what Rose had typed out. Any time she wanted would be... inconvenient and also involved sharing Rose's time with someone else. Plus he didn't know how long he'd be able to survive with his pride intact from Ally's teasing and insinuations.

"Aw a shame... I'd bring some but... Sol would give me the disapproving Dad look," Ally smiled good naturedly, all done with her burger.

Slymon glanced over toward Sol. He was a father?

"I'm ready to go when you guys are.. oh, Danny will be upset she missed you," Ally said remembering that Danny had almost been worried like her.

Danny? Was that the name of his kid? That was a rather normal sounding name for a fire spirit progeny.

Last edited by Megalomaniac on Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Your princess has a new castle   Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 12:31 am

Rose was in the middle of eating and her eyes widened when Ally said she was ready to go at any time. She lifted a finger as she finished up her burger, and would probably get a to go box for her fries. She was ready to go that soon?

Rose wanted to finish her food but she also wanted things to progress. She had so much to discuss with Ally, and the three of them would probably have a long....talk, when they got back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your princess has a new castle   Your princess has a new castle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your princess has a new castle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2