Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapX Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barX Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapX Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barX Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

X Marks the Spot (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X Marks the Spot (Open)   X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 9:19 pm

Red X had to give these vigilantes some credit. They weren't running slow or anything, and they were able to manage keeping up with them all the way to the garage where the new car would be on display. There were no more security guards to contend with; they were likely keeping the governor safe. As the heroes followed the thief into the parking garage, they would see plenty of classy cars around them. But there also weren't many places to hide. Red X put the brakes on, skidding across the floor on their feet as they turned around to see the two approaching. Looks like they were going to have to box the young heroes for the car.

"Well, would you look at that? The governor, to the surprise of absolutely no one, is using your tax dollars to buy fancy cars. I want the really fancy one in the middle; you guys want one of the others?" They put their hands up for a fight, waiting for whoever was going to try and kung fu them next. "You've got heart, guys. Whaddya say?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: X Marks the Spot (Open)   X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 10:44 pm

10-Hander blink as Bella responded, then nodded with a chuckle. The multi-limbed brawler could respect that, for sure. "Alright, I won't." He gave her a playful salute before turning his attention towards Red X. After the thief's escape, he wasn't having much luck in his efforts to find a nondestructive way forward. Fortunately, his partner wasn't nearly so hesitantl. As she practically blasted through the wall with a highpowered punch, he glanced over, blinking. Shrugging, 10-Hander followed her through. As they chased their foe into the garage, he gave a low, impressed whistle upon seeing all the vehicles. "Bue-tee-ville..."

As Red X commented on the governer's spending habits, the hero gave a considering nod, only to get distracted by the very car that was the cause of this adventure. As he took in the wondrous machine, all of his hands clasped together in excitement, and he gazed at it with literally starry eyes. "Oh, wow!! That's it?! It's amazing!! What kind of engine is under the hood, you think? I wonder how much horsepower it has...And look at that plating, I..."

He trailed off, realizing that he'd been geeking out, and cleared his throat, trying to recover his dignity a little. "I...er...I say that I still gotta stop ya, even if the governer won't any worse off from one cars being missing." He raised his multitude of fists with a crinkle of the eyes. "Don't worry though, I'll be sure to give you a good fight." He started walking towards Red X, seeming about to resort to the same tactics as earlier, but two of his Arms suddenly transformed into large fists. As they fired out towards the thief, he rushed forwards, arms raised into a classic boxing stance, (setting aside the multiple arms, that is.) Having settled into a rapid, bobbing and weaving shuffle, 10-Hander was definately relying on his boxing training.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: X Marks the Spot (Open)   X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 5:39 pm

With her enhanced speed Bella had little difficulty keeping up with Red-X, but even so she had to commend the thief on their speed; even as fast as Bella was she could keep track of Red-X but she couldn't close the gap. Eventually Red-X would lead the dynamic duo into a massive garage filled with cars, which would lead the thief into criticising the Governor on how they spend tax money and jokingly asking the two of them if they wanted any of the other cars. Bella just rolled her eyes at this but it seemed that her partner was a lot more enthusiastic about the suggestion and started geeking out about the car.

Bella had a sudden realisation at that moment which would be written all over her face as her eyes widened and her mouth opened slightly in shock. Had she really just been jumping to conclusions all this time? The redhead decided to see if her suspicions were true by just asking Red-X "Are you... just here to steal that car? Like, you're not going to kidnap the Governor or anything like that?" she said, actually hesitating to jump into the brawl for the first time tonight. Her next action would depend on Red-X's response.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X Marks the Spot (Open)   X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2020 6:14 pm

Red X couldn't help but chuckle at 10-Hander when he looked around at all the cars, and then at the car that Red X approached and was leaning against now. This car was going to be pretty sick to drive, yes... but that wasn't the real point of all this, was it now? Red X began scheming in their mind.

"Right?" they queried to 10-Hander. "It has a Demon engine under the hood, I've heard. It's a veritable spy car!"

They looked over to Bella as she asked them if they were only here to steal the car. Eliciting laughter from Red X when she asked if they were here to kidnap the governor. "Kidnap him? Look, babe, I'm a thief. Just looking out for number one. What use do I have for 240 lbs of bacon?" They slapped their hand on the roof of the car. "That being said, I don't appreciate when a pile of bacon meat puppet gets a car James Bond probably wets his pants over when they hardly deserve it. All these other cars here? That's your taxes in the hole."

Then 10-Hander came in. "Whoa!" The thief ducked under the large fists heading their way, and then when they saw 10-Hander was getting in close, they kicked their legs and slid under the car to the other side of it. The two large hands probably would have hit the car, but Red X was close to deciding that it was a lost cause. They spun up onto their feet quickly, making sure to keep their eyes on 10-Hander from the other side. "I feel like this is getting a little out of hand."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X Marks the Spot (Open)   X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 1:45 am

10-Hander's eyes widen, and his jaw drops with the sound of a cash register. "A Demon Engine?! You're kidding, right?!Wow..." He stared at the vehicle admiringly before remembering that he was supposed to be stopping Red-X, not talking shop. Regaining his focus, the brawling hero went back to doing that, or at least trying. However, Red-X dodged his attempt with a agile flip and witty quip.

Eyes widening as he notices his rocket fists rapidly approaching the car, he skidded to a stop and winced as the two fists slammed into the car. Granted, he was aiming more for stun and distract with those two shots, so there wasn't any way it did any real damage, but the car did rock slightly in place, causing the machinery loving man to inwardly panic. Teetering in place, 10-Hander would take a couple of 'uh oh I've still got momentum' hops forward. The wellarmed hero paused for a second, then starts frantically buffing the spots with his coat sleeve. "Oh, geezgeezgeez...Sorrysorrysorry!"  

Noticing that the car was just fine, he blinked before giving a sigh of relief. Glancing at Red X, his eyes crinkled in a slightly rueful grin. "What can I say? I like to knuckle up." He raised his arms to do exactly that, but he seemed hesitant. It was clear that the other twos' words had gotten him thinking. He...he was a hero, and Red X was a...villain? At any rate, they were stealing, and that meant he was supposed to stop them.

Then again, the governor wasn't exactly a regular citizen living on paycheck to paycheck, and it was obvious that they were quite likely misusing tax money, judging by all these admittedly beautiful vehicles. One missing car, even as downright awesome as it was, wouldn't exactly cast the governer into a cardboard box. It was also starting to get obvious that he'd have to go a little nuts if he wanted to catch Red X, and that was likely to lead to damage that wasn't worth it, not for this.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: X Marks the Spot (Open)   X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 1:11 pm

Upon being asked if they intended to kidnap the governor or anything like that Red-X laughed in Bella's face, saying they had no use for the governor and they just wanted the car. Before they could elaborate on that point 10-Hander came in and started throwing hands, so to speak. After a close shave with the spy car there was a break in the action, during which Bella finally spoke up "I'm leaving" she declared, with a tone that left no room for argument. She powered down, her hair returning to its usual red shade and her eyes going back to brown, then turned around and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X Marks the Spot (Open)   X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 3:52 pm

The thief watched Bella turn to leave when 10-Hander had gotten a break in their assault, blinking. And then turned back to 10-Hander as they slapped the roof of the car. "This bad boy can fit so much of me in it," they memed, locking eyes onto 10-Hander. "But, she has a point. I've spent too much time here already as it is. So, I'm gonna cut you another deal."

"You get in the car with me, and we take it for a little test drive. No one else has to get hurt. And then, once I've seen what this baby can do, you can be the hero, that valiantly chased the legendary Red X down to save the governor's stolen property, and while failing to catch the thief, was able to return the car to him unharmed, scaring off the thief like only a Titan could.

The stared 10-Hander down from the other side of the car, and held up a fist, a blade springing from their wrist in the shape of an X as they prepared for what 10-Hander's answer might be.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X Marks the Spot (Open)   X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 10:40 pm

10-Hander's brows raised in surprise as Bella powered down and turned to leave. Glancing over at her, he spoke up. "Woah..Hey, you sure?" She certainy seemed so, and he didn't really have a problem with it, since it seemed like the action was about to wind down. Still, didn't hurt to ask. As Red-X spoke up, they drew his attention again. When they suggested a deal, he leaned back, crossing his real arms, and rubbed his chin thoughtfully with the hand of one of his Arms, while another tightened into a fist to echo the thief's own warning.

Hmm...They...just wanted to take it on a test drive? And not even keep it? On one hand, he knew very well what Red-X was capable of. They had tricked and frustrated the Titans long before he picked up his own mask, and they were, as they themselves had said, legendary for being a master thief. On the other hand, his power set wasn't exactly subtle, and if they really fought, he was likely to completely wreck this place, and maybe catch the crook.

And as awesome as he was, he had to admit that last bit was a uncertainty, and that was being generous. In short, not worth it at all. On the other hand (heh), he really, really wanted to see what that glorious machine could do. Giving a nod, his Arms suddenly dissipated, and he gave Red-X a small, cheeky salute, his mask shifting as he gave a wide, bold grin beneath it. "You know, this is probably going out on a limb, but that actually sounds like a good deal. The least damage we cause, the better. You've got yourself a deal, Red-X."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X Marks the Spot (Open)   X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 1:10 am

Red X knocked on the roof of the car, and then got in, unlocking it for 10-Hander when they hotwired it. Clearly very experienced with this kind of thing. "This is laying it on a bit thick, but as long as you stick to our agreement, we'll have honor among thieves."

They revved the engine when it turned on, backing up and then taking off. Zooming out of the garage under the governor's house and onto the streets, racing through them. They made sure that even though they were driving, 10-Hander would get to experience the full majesty of the car they had stolen. The cops would be trying desperately to follow, but Red X would be able to outmaneuver and outrun them at every turn with the vehicle, and also manage to avoid hurting anybody.

After a while, they zoomed into an alleyway and turned the lights off, getting out of the car. "This is enough for me. A fitting example." They pointed a finger at 10-Hander. "Tell em right, kid. And make sure that chick gets some kudos." They then flickered away.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: X Marks the Spot (Open)   X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 6:31 pm

10-Hander snorted as Red-X mentioned laying it on a little too thick and the following comment, getting into the passenger sweet. He hated to admit it, but he guessed he was kind of a theif, at the moment...But only for now. So long as Red-X held to their agreement, this car would be returned to it's rightful owner, and without causing unneccessary damage and endangering anyone that might be nearby. This was the better option, the more heroic one. Besides, even if Red-X didn't hold to it, they would be in pretty nice punches. "Don't worry about me. So long as you don't go hurting folks, I'll hold to my side of the bargain, Red."

And soon enough, they were off. The car raced through the streets, and Red X demonstrated their skill as they threw off the police and avoided letting anyone get hurt. Though he was wary for the first few minutes, 10-Hander soon found himself taking in the amazingness of the vehicle. Beneath his mask, he was grinning like a little kid. Soon, the drive was over.As they got out, 10-Hander looked at Red-X. "Fitting example, huh?" Guess this had been a lesson for more than just him..."And you bet, Red. Only right she gets some credit." His eyes gleamed mischievously as he finished with one last comment and gave a cheeky salute."Catch you later." As the thief flickered away, Alex sighed. "Well, that was fun...Right, time to call the police and tell them a story." Pulling out his phone, he leaned against the wall and kept a eye on the vehichle intill they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X Marks the Spot (Open)   X Marks the Spot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X Marks the Spot (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2