Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Upper City Livin' (Bow) Vote_lcapUpper City Livin' (Bow) Voting_barUpper City Livin' (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Upper City Livin' (Bow) Vote_lcapUpper City Livin' (Bow) Voting_barUpper City Livin' (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Upper City Livin' (Bow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Upper City Livin' (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Upper City Livin' (Bow)   Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 9:40 pm

Hoodlums and the like were not commonplace in Uptown, not by a long shot. This section of town was mostly reserved for the preppy kids that were born with the spoons in their mouths and absolutely loved boba tea, or bubble tea, or whatever the hell it was called. That's why Case looked out of place skateboarding on the sidewalk with a bored expression and a bubble tea in his hand. Okay, bubble tea deserved the hype, he thought as he spotted his next mark and stopped skating. He'd walk a bit quickly, bumping shoulders with a wealthy looking businessman.

"Hey, watch it guy!"

He'd call out as the man in the suit brushed him off and scuffed. Just as expected. In his pocket, Case ran his fingers over the golden watch he just swiped. It was definitely worth a pretty penny, but he thought he might just keep it. Add a bit of class to his ensemble. He plopped onto a bench next to a girl and started trying to fit the watch to his hand after propping up his skateboard on the side.

"Aaaaa~ these things are always so complicated..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Upper City Livin' (Bow)   Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 10:05 pm

Avy had had an extremely stressful day. Actually, she had been stressed out ever since learning that her sister was missing. Luckily she had made an acquaintance with Elisabeth whom was letting her stay with her uptown, but they still had no leads to go on. They had nothing and the more time that passed the more Avy felt like her sister was slipping through her fingers. When would she see her again? She tried not to let Rico be the center of her universe and it had been going well for a long time while they were separated, but now they were apart and not by choice. This stupid DOMA and stupid laws!! Why did metas and supers even have to abide by laws? That in and of itself is dumb.

A sigh escaped the girl’s lips as she breathed and tried to calm her mind again. She had gone for a walk after talking with Elisabeth again about their status and feeling small and worthless. It wasn’t a nice feeling. The walk had definitely helped give her some perspective though, knowing that if they had no leads, neither did DOMA, which meant that her sister was still safe for the time being. She also knew that Rico wasn’t alone and Suzuki would stay by her side no matter what, so everything will work out eventually. It’s just the in between part that sucks ass.

Her mind was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard a voice beside her and she blinked, looking up at the boy who stood out like a sore thumb in this part of town, but he was so hot she didn’t think about why he would be here. She just wanted to talk to him. The girl blushed lightly and reached out with a smile. ”It’s a lot easier if someone helps... May I?” Her crimson orbs sparkled as she spoke to him and waited for his permission before helping him with the watch. It looked a little big on him which made her blink, but she quickly found an excuse for him. ”Is this your Dad’s old watch or something? It’s really lovely but seems a little big...” She gave a small giggle and looked up at him with an adoring smile.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Upper City Livin' (Bow)   Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 10:14 pm

In his own world, Case had done something he rarely did. He failed to notice the cute girl he'd sat with on the bench who drew his attention in herself. He had no idea what she said at first, just nodding mutely for a second. She helped with the watch, getting it on with less difficulty than he was having as he regained his composure.

"My dads? Nah, I lifted it off some guy back there." He said honestly with such a lighthearted laugh she wouldn't be blamed for assuming he was joking. "Sorry, I never introduced myself. My name's Cason. You can call me Case, though. What do they call you, gorgeous? Actually... you look like something's on your mind, y'know. I'm always up to treat a pretty lady to a distraction."

He said with a wide smile, reaching to grab her hand and stand up. He wouldn't pull hard, if she resisted she could definitely break the grip.

"How about we spend a day, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Upper City Livin' (Bow)   Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 10:35 pm

Avy blinked when he said that he had pickpocketed the watch so nonchalantly, like it wasn’t a crime at all. The girl almost thought he was joking, but saw the look in his eyes and blinked. Still though, all she could do was giggle at his honesty and just shrugged. Someone who could afford a watch like that wouldn’t be hurting to buy a new one so was there really any harm done? Plus, have you seen him? He was too hot to be mad at!

She blushed when he called her gorgeous and blinked as he noticed something was on her mind. ”My name’s Avytrius but you can call me Avy. I would love to be distracted for a day honestly. I don’t want to talk about anything deep or important or anything.” She smiled as he took her hand and stood up with him without an ounce of resistance in her body. ”Plus, how can I say no to a cute boy like you asking to treat me~?” She giggled playfully and her eyes flickered a soft golden hue.

”What do you have in mind, Case~?”
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Upper City Livin' (Bow)   Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 10:47 pm

The girl was putty in his hands, and it did wonders for Case's mood. He brightened up like a light as she didn't resist his plans. He was going to find a few new marks and see if he couldn't score himself a motel for the night, but this opportunity just seemed too great to pass up. Especially when he saw her eyes change color. He smirked in a way that you could imagine being on the front page of a model magazine as he spoke.

"I have a feeling that some day in my future, I'll relive this day over and over again."

It was a strange thing to say, but honest. With his powers, the idea of time travel was not at all far fetched. If he ever did master it, he'd definitely revisit the moment he suddenly stumbled on a sexy metahuman whose powers were yet unknown. Even if it was just eye flickering. In Gotham, humans were mostly that. Humans. This was encounter number one.

"I have a few ideas, but most are more suitable for dark rooms and late nights, so I guess we'll start with the first step to every good story. A hunt. Come on, I know a place nearby. You a drinker, Avy? You have a drink of choice? Let's make this a night we'll never forget, aye?"

Before he eve heard her answer he'd be taking her towards the local convenience store, knowing he could steal them some liquor. He was a professional, after all.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Upper City Livin' (Bow)   Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 12:48 pm

His smirk was enough to melt the girl's heart and her eyes changed completely to magenta as he spoke to her about reliving this day in his future. The girl giggled and held his hand a little tighter, thinking he just meant the normal thinking on it as normal humans did. She still had no idea that she was talking to another meta-human.

"Well then, let's make this day last as long as we possibly can..."

She gave him another sweet smile and blinked when he started to talk again. A rosy hue took over her cheeks as he talked about his "ideas" and then about drinking and stuff. This all seemed illegal, but... that made it feel even more exciting. She had never done anything bad before in her life, and this felt like the perfect moment to explore that experience. Hell, if vigilantism was now against the law, why stick to any of them at all?

Her smile twisted into a cute smirk as he started to lead her somewhere and she followed along as the adrenaline started to flow through her veins. "I'll be honest... I'm usually a goody two shoes... but something about you and about today... I want to experience this side of the world with you." She blushed lightly, hoping that didn't sound too corny or anything.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Upper City Livin' (Bow)   Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2019 1:47 pm

The girl - Avy, was agreeable to his plans, which reassured him that this night was going to be wonderful. Her eyes changed again and he smirked again. He tossed his tea into the trash and grabbed his skateboard with his free hand. He'd keep her hand though as he led her away, intertwining their fingers.

"Has anyone ever told you have have beautiful eyes? Their redish greenish pinkish blueish color really matches your face. Does the changing mean anything? It's not every day I run into other metahumans... and before you ask, I'll show you my skills a little later."

The store he'd lead her to was a higher end corner store, with security cameras and a middle aged cashier. Probably also the owner. When he saw Case walk in, he'd squint his eyes for a second but not say anything. It was clear that he was keeping an eye on the teens though.

"Alright, luv," Case would say, his voice a bit on the quieter side so the shopkeeper couldn't hear him, "you're a goody two shoes, so I don't imagine you have a preference then. We'll try something easy. Can I see your purse? I'm gonna show yah a magic trick."

He'd grab a pack of gum, then act like he's walking around the store looking around. If she gave him her purse, he'd hold up the gum and smirk again. "Keep your eye on that bottle there. The Red White and Berry Vodka." After a few seconds, the bottle vanished and the gum appeared where it was. The bottle was now in Case's hand and he quickly put it in the purse. "Easy. Let's get outta here, luv."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upper City Livin' (Bow)   Upper City Livin' (Bow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upper City Livin' (Bow)
Page 1 of 1