Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Cason "Case" Flynn Vote_lcapCason "Case" Flynn Voting_barCason "Case" Flynn Vote_rcap 
Moon
Cason "Case" Flynn Vote_lcapCason "Case" Flynn Voting_barCason "Case" Flynn Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cason "Case" Flynn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Cason "Case" Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Cason "Case" Flynn   Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 12:01 am

"This city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me?"
Cason "Case" Flynn 878ca805493570c57df1ac96885783d5

«««IDENTITY»»»
Codename: Icarus
Nickname(s): Case
Race: Metahuman
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Black and white
Eye Color: Changes
Height: 6'1"
Weight: Light
Other Traits: Has many tattoos and piercings.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Main Power Origins: Mutation

Powers
Time and Space Manipulation - Though the power sounds very grandiose, Case has far from mastered any of the greater feats that may be able to come with this power. It may never even grow to anything more than the few uses he already has.

Swap - This ability allows Case to swap the places of two things he can see after a delay. The delay is based on the size of the objects. Small objects, like rocks or jewels, are instant. Larger objects like people take 15 seconds. Huge objects can take minutes. Where one was, the other now is. Easy as that.

Push/Pull - This ability lets Case push or pull inanimate objects towards or away from him respectively. It can only push or pull with the strength of 5 tons though.

Leap - This ability allows Case to jump either forward or backwards "in time". Really, since time is a constant, it doesn't work like that though. The actual effect is he teleports to a place he was up to 5 seconds ago, or a place he will be in up to 5 seconds. Think of this like practical short blink teleportation. Forwards or backwards.

Slow - This ability gives Case the power to slow down time. It doesn't make him move any faster, but it does allow him to have superhuman reactions.

Speed - This ability makes it so Case can speed up specific areas of his or others bodies. The main use for this will be to heal nonlethal wounds like cuts and scrapes. Bones would need to be set first, or they'll heal wrong. If the wound is fatal, speeding up the process will only make someone die faster.

Skills
Stealth - Case has been a petty thief for years now, and sneaking into or out of places is like second nature to him... though his flamboyant nature makes it rare he uses this skill.

Sleight of Hand - Even without Case's powers, he's an amazing sleight of hand magician. Card tricks and other party tricks are easy for him.

Knife Play - Cason's weapon of choice is a knife. He's no master, but he's skilled at slicing and dicing.

Abilities
Parkour - Street running for fun and cheap thrills has been an easy way for him to pass time.

Physical Weaknesses
Fatigue - Though Case's leap looks like blink teleportation, it is actually physically taxing as if he actually sprinted the distance. If he spams this ability, he'll be out of breath and weakened quickly.

Spacing - Case is unable to swap the places of two things if there is no room for them both to fit in the spots. For example, he can't put a car into a dumpster. Instead, the power will just fizzle out and nothing will happen.

Mental Weaknesses
Adrenaline Junkie - Case is addicted to cheap thrills. He steals for sport and loves playing things as dangerous as possible. He'll wait until the last moment to jump or dodge just to feel more adrenaline.

Under Thinking - Case rarely thinks things through. He prefers to come up with plans on the spot, and can be tricked or trapped this way.

Equipment
General thieving tools, a pocket knife smaller than ones palm, and usually a few cell phones.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
Case hates everyone and everything. He's a textbook sociopath who only feels alive when there's danger or violence involved. Staring into a fire is a hypnotic destructive pleasure he has. Jumping from buildings and running into danger are his favorites. That said, he often comes off as apathetic or bored with most conversation. He spends his life chasing something that can keep his attention. He might prech about things he never really believes, but really he just wants to find something that makes him feel alive for longer than a few brief moments.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Unknown
Place of Origin: Gotham

History

I hate everyone.

The child thought as the nun brought the cane down on him again. The other kids watched, some scared some giggling to themselves. The two girls on the end were giggling. They were the ones that had set him up. Stealing extra food from the kitchen and hiding it in his sheets?

Now he wasn't allowed to eat for the next meal.

They were giggling as the cane came down again, this one the hardest yet. Tears stung the corners of his eyes. This had to be enough, right? He looked to the other nuns, watching with indifference as another strike came. Giggling girls and indifference?

I hate everyone.

The boy, older now, was sitting at a table with other kids his age and smiling. The giggling girls were at his table too, older now of course, looking at him with starry eyes. The nuns watched from afar, not hiding their strange smirks. What had them in such a good mood?

The door to the yard opened and a suburban couple stepped into the hard with clear smiles. Oh. That's what had the nuns happy. Someone was going. One of the two girls spoke up next to the boy. "Oh my. I wonder who they'll choose? The younger ones always go fastest."

"If they have any smarts, they'll pick one of you two lovelies." He replied with a charming smirk. His guess was spot on, as the parents walked over and actually adopted both girls on the spot. As the nuns led the three out for the paperwork, Case sat alone now at that table.

I hate everyone.

The boy was older now, running as fast as he could down the street. He turned sharply down an alley, the purse firmly in his grasp as he ran passed the dumpster. Shit, shit, shit. Where was he supposed to go? These heroes were persistent, and he was pretty sure the running had pissed them off. He ran to the end of the alley, about to hop out onto the street again but instead running smack dab into the boulder like chest that was the hero.

"Finally caught up, huh?" He was breathing heavy, but Case wasn't out of tricks. He stood and spun on his heel to run back the way he came. This time, he ran into the other heroes fist. His nose broke and he hit the ground hard.

"Fuck, you guys are persistent." Case grunted out, throwing the purse away. "You got me, heroes. Take me away."

"After all that running? No, you need to learn a lesson first." Of course, it was never that easy right? Kicks and stomps rained down on him. His vision grew spotty. Fuck, wasn't this enough?

I hate everyone.

He rolled onto his back, the taste of blood in his mouth as he groaned. How bad was it? He was no doctor, but this was worse than anything the nuns had done. Was he going to die?

"Should we take him in now? He looks pretty banged up."

"Nah, he ain't learned yet. Look, his eyes are still open. He can take more."

No, Case couldn't. He looked up at the sky through his blurry eyes. Everything hurt, and there was an ugly ass bird on the building above him. That was going to be the last thing he saw? A bird? No, his attacker stood over him now. He drew back another stomp, but...

the bird squawked like crazy at the sudden change. It was now just a foot above him, flying away. Which meant... THUD. The 'hero' who was torturing him so crashed to the cement next to Case suddenly. His friend jumped back shocked. Shit, Case had to move.

It took everything to roll over and get to a knee. In front of him, the fresh corpse of a hero who fell from the building. Blood pooled around him. Case reached into his pocket as the other hero regained his senses. "You bastard!"

"Don't-"

The man charged at Case, and he did what he had to. He held the pocket knife up and next thing he remembered was waking up next to the two dead heroes shortly after.

I hate everyone.

Last edited by Bloo on Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

Cason "Case" Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cason "Case" Flynn   Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 1:18 am

Oh dear. I can think of a few ex staff members who would be having a fucking stroke right now.

Cason "Case" Flynn Giphy

The only things I actually want to ask are in regards to his telekinesis and his space time warpy bullshit.

1.) Can he warp himself as one of those two objects?
2.) How fast does the warp go? Are we talking warp drive oh sorry Star you're hitting Robin now or hey gimme a sec here gotta charge up my kamehameha
3.) How fast does the things he shove move?
4.) If he can slow down time, and the warp has a charge time, can he use it in tandem to make the charging time moot? Cuz I'd say a hard no to that lol
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Cason "Case" Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cason "Case" Flynn   Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 8:45 am

1. Yes, he can warp himself as one of the two objects.

2. We can add a charge time if that’s more acceptable. I’ll put in 3 seconds for now, and you let me know how that rubs ya.

3. It depends on the object. Think of it as a shove with up to 5 tons of force. A heavier object will move slower, but a smaller object faster.

4. It doesn’t work like that. The slow just gives him better reactions.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Cason "Case" Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cason "Case" Flynn   Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 2:53 pm

If this is the case, I'd really recommend a timer on this and a refractory period. As it stands, it kinda makes your teleport pretty useless if he can just swap places with a rock from a much longer distance. I also really don't like that there's literally nothing anyone can do to stop it. Like, not even in weaknesses. If he wanted to, he can just jump off a cliff, grab someone like Cyborg who's just SOL, and swap places with them. Suddenly he's safe, and he commit suicide for someone else.

It's really screwy, ya know? I'd also really like to require line of sight for it for this reason, and for the reason that we don't have any defined range for this thing at all.

The rest of these are pretty game day and I'm all for them, but just that warp thing is uh...zoinks.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Cason "Case" Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cason "Case" Flynn   Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2019 3:38 pm

After the changes discussed on Discord:

Cason "Case" Flynn ZLvWNAN
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Cason "Case" Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cason "Case" Flynn   Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 6:07 pm

THE ALMIGHTY CHICKEN DESCENDS!
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cason "Case" Flynn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cason "Case" Flynn   Cason "Case" Flynn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cason "Case" Flynn
Page 1 of 1